Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? (37438 Views)

Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? / Beautiful African Women / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by onila(f): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Middle belt girls are underrated in Nigeria
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by TerryCarr(m): 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
the the mixed looking people in the horn of African? and any mixed African nation (cape verde)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by BlackKenichi(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
onila:
Middle belt girls are underrated in Nigeria
That's true. The Idoma are a handsome lot!

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
ChristyG:
not true,when some have beards and hairy chests,nothing fine about dat

Stop spreading fallacy because of hate you have toward a particular tribe.
Point out any igbo female celebrity that is hairy.

P.S- I have seen some hairy yoruba women with beard but not much, and no female in my family is hairy even Male sef.

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by balogundayo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
If u have sex with a white girl once..... I promise, u ll forget names of gf nd ex'ed ones...

Buh that's none of ma business!!!

please vote naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland
2014 https://www.nairaland.com/naijaboiy Your
Vote Counts... No regrets...
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Naija women are fine................. It's just that they can sometimes have masculine voices.

I actually kinda agree. Igbo women are quite overrated. However SE Nigeria does house some of the finest women in Nigeria and Africa IMO.

I keep hearing that nigerian women have manly voice but I am yet to hear anyone that sounds like a man.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by kendrick93(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
ChristyG:
Naija(actually d igbos)
what? igbo girls have the most pretty girls in naija... wtf u sayin
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by kendrick93(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I keep hearing that nigerian women have manly voice but I am yet to hear anyone that sounds like a man.
yeah i agree with u about dat.. i havnt seen many with manly voice.. but d one tin i noticed is dat most or half of naija women are out of shape.. i mean d protudin stomach and all dat

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by BlackKenichi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Some Nigerian women do have some deep voices (especially around the Biafra region).

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
kendrick93:
yeah i agree with u about dat.. i havnt seen many with manly voice.. but d one tin i noticed is dat most or half of naija women are out of shape.. i mean d protudin stomach and all dat

I have met some beautiful nigerian women lately and I am starting to believe that Nigeria might have most beautiful women in Africa.

I used to think only northern nigerian women were beautiful but the south are representing at least the ones that I have met recently. Most of them were Igbo though.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Some Nigerian women do have some deep voices (especially around the Biafra region).

I have met a lot of them and I am yet to hear any manly voice. They do shout a lot, maybe that's why people think they have manly voice and they love money.

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Sybella: 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
The most underrated are DR Congo, Rwanda and Burundi.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Well, Horn of Africans women are on average much more beautiful than the rest of us African women, it's an undeniable fact.

Eritrean.

Somali.

Ethiopian.

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 4:51am On Dec 29, 2014
KenyanLady:
Well, Horn of Africans women are on average much more beautiful than the rest of us African women, it's an undeniable fact.

Eritrean.

Somali.

Ethiopian.

I am convinced!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 5:42am On Dec 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Somalia ladies r pretty, its their men that are damn ugly n look like black hairy pigs! who said Ethiopian ladies are beautiful in the first place? that place wey sun dey black them undecided

And which somali men have you seen?

Oh thats right, the ones in the movies undecided

I'm a somali guy and I can safely say that I'm good looking.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 5:44am On Dec 29, 2014
onila:
Many ethiopian women aint all that

they just lucky, they are light skinned with nice hair

I see the jealousy in that post

3 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2014
Maakhir:

And which somali men have you seen?

Oh thats right, the ones in the movies undecided

I'm a somali guy and I can safely say that I'm good looking.
i didnt say ALL of them :-/ bt if u say ur gud looking, put ur pix.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by ArtanK(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2014
The amount of butthurt in this thread is too funny lol. OK, Somali women and men are overrated (wonder who rated them that high in the first place). Just tell Kenyanlady shut up about us.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by axum: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
KenyanLady:
We Kenyan women are also beautiful and extremely feminine.

I think it is time that Somalis (from Somalia) should stop claiming Somali-Kenyan as Somalis, they are not Somali, they are just as much Kenyan as any other Kenyan that was born in Kenya.

This beautiful Nairobi fashion girl is originally from north eastern Kenya.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CDChprHE0pc/Uz9CAhY3D9I/AAAAAAABUE8/wOM2Wqdp0xI/s1600/1381514_10153375346605277_1576757975_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-eSN9HlMuBfE/U1_2zmrApPI/AAAAAAABWcc/RTzowJwOFks/s1600/1896929_10153789329565277_364471168_n.jpg[/img]

Dumb B!tch, Somali is an ethnicity. Kenyan is a nationality. Somalis who live in Kenya are related by blood to Somalis in Somalia and elsewhere. Many Somalis in Kenya were not even born in Kenya.

You trying to Claim the ethnic Somalis in Kenya, and saying that Somalis should not claim them, is absurd. Even the Somalis in Kenya will tell you that they are ethnically Somali.

It would be like me trying to say I am not ethnically Somali, because I have an American Passport. The two are not mutually exclusive.

What even boggles my mind even more, is that this thread is about ethnic beauty, not nationality. By your logic you want to claim a Blue Eyed, blond haired woman who happens to live in Kenya as ethnically Bantu?

You are really mentally disturbed and need to take a break from the internet. You are the person after all, who said on her profile that your only achievement in life is some white guy phucking you and leaving you with two kids to hold, any normal person would think that is phucked up. Yet you see that, and your inferiority complex tells you the glass is half full with white semen. Dumb b1tch.

Back to my point. How can you use ethnic Somalis who happen to be in Kenya, in a land that was originally part of Somalia, and then use those people to compete with their fellow ethnic Somalis, and other Cushitic people and leave out your Ugly Bantus out of the competition for who is most beautiful.

This only tells me what I have always heard, which is Kenyans are naturally ugly, and like to use the minority population in their country who happen to be Somalis, Ethiopians, Indians and talk about how good looking all Kenyans are. pathetic.

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by axum: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
BlackKenichi:
As the title suggests. Which African ethnicities, countries, regions etc get more praise than they deserve for their women's beauty.
Btw Overrated doesn't mean ugly.

Mine are:
Fulanis - Just nothing special!

Horner Women (especially Somalis) - When they are beautiful, they are very beautiful. I can count on one of my hands the amount of beautiful Horner women that I've encountered.

North Africans - Very overrated. Only Moroccan and Egyptian women does North Africa justice.

South Sudanese - They're just tall and skinny which makes for decent models. Nothing special!

Cape Verdeans - They're alright but I've come across plenty of mulattas that blow them away.

South Africans - Great bodies, lacking in the face department.

If Horn Africans/North Africans, Fulanis are overrated, than I assume Bantu beauty is underrated because we are all blind no? cheesy
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by axum: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2014
onila:
Many ethiopian women aint all that

they just lucky, they are light skinned with nice hair

I can't believe you posted that comment, nor can i believe you got 3 likes for it.

So you believe anyone who doesnt have nice hair or is light skin is unlucky?

White people did a number on you guys?

I find Ethiopian women very beautiful, simply cause I grew around them, and they look like Somalis. It's normal to love those that look like you.
So I don't understand why you Bantus don't love how you look.

6 Likes

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
ikekings:
Your list is not complete without including Nigerian women. Fine face dem no get, with shapeless bodies. Only few tried.
omo wetin naija girls do yu na?
some fine ooo cheesy
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2014
east african women are too bony and they dont have backside.The funny thing is that even white women have fleshy buttocks more than them.i think the best looking african women come from egypt,nigeria,south africa(check out their ass!) and angola cool
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
KenyanLady:

I think it is time that Somalis (from Somalia) should stop claiming Somali-Kenyan as Somalis, they are not Somali, they are just as much Kenyan as any other Kenyan that was born in Kenya.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CDChprHE0pc/Uz9CAhY3D9I/AAAAAAABUE8/wOM2Wqdp0xI/s1600/1381514_10153375346605277_1576757975_n.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-eSN9HlMuBfE/U1_2zmrApPI/AAAAAAABWcc/RTzowJwOFks/s1600/1896929_10153789329565277_364471168_n.jpg[/img]

they look like black americans
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2014
ireneony:
Ethiopian women are way too overrated
u look like eithopian and ethiopian women are fine
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

If Horn Africans/North Africans, Fulanis are overrated, than I assume Bantu beauty is underrated because we are all blind no? cheesy
Wow, you're ret@rded!

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
KenyanLady:

I have to give you some credit for once. Kenyan women are beautiful especially the Cushitic admixed Bantu women.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by axum: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Wow, you're ret@rded!

I am telling the truth. You seem to thing you are a one eyed man leading the blind. Anyone with eyes can see that North Africans/Horn Africans are very good looking and not at all overrate, just because no finds Bantus attractive doesnt mean everyone else is overrated.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by axum: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
BlackKenichi:

I have to give you some credit for once. Kenyan women are beautiful especially the Cushitic admixed Bantu women.

She is using ethnic Somalis and passing them off as Bantu. None of those Somalis are mixed with Bantu. All are ethnically Somali, their simply Somalis who left Somalia and moved to Kenya, or the ethnic Somali state in Northern Kenya. This is what kenyans do, and are known for. They take pictures of Ethiopians and Somalis and pass them off as indigenious Kenyans. Kenyans were voted the most ugliest in Africa, which is funny, cause i have seen Ghanians.

When Kenyanlady says Northern Eastern Kenya, she is basically meaning the ethnically Somali state which was part of Somalia until the British gave it to Kenya. So I hate to crush your dreams, that Somali girl is not mixed with Bantu. Desperate to try to claim Somalis. Pathetic really.

Whats more ironic is that the Somali women she posts and passes off as indigenous Bantus, are Somali women that i would never post cause they seem to average and westernized. lol

Its kinda like the South African Bantus who use blonde hair, blue eyed European women who are the descendants of those who enslaved them, as their poster child for Beauty. Since Somalis enslaved Bantus, and now she is using ethnic Somalis and telling OTHER Somalis not to claim the ethnic Somalis who didnt want to be part of Kenya, if it were not for the British giving them that land.

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by BlackKenichi(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
axum:

She is using ethnic Somalis and passing them off as Bantu. None of those Somalis are mixed with Bantu. All are ethnically Somali, their simply Somalis who left Somalia and moved to Kenya, or the ethnic Somali state in Northern Kenya. This is what kenyans do, and are known for. They take pictures of Ethiopians and Somalis and pass them off as indigenious Kenyans. Kenyans were voted the most ugliest in Africa, which is funny, cause i have seen Ghanians.

When Kenyanlady says Northern Eastern Kenya, she is basically meaning the ethnically Somali state which was part of Somalia until the British gave it to Kenya. So I hate to crush your dreams, that Somali girl is not mixed with Bantu. Desperate to try to claim Somalis. Pathetic really.

Whats more ironic is that the Somali women she posts and passes off as indigenous Bantus, are Somali women that i would never post cause they seem to average and westernized. lol

Its kinda like the South African Bantus who use blonde hair, blue eyed European women who are the descendants of those who enslaved them, as their poster child for Beauty. Since Somalis enslaved Bantus, and now she is using ethnic Somalis and telling OTHER Somalis not to claim the ethnic Somalis who didnt want to be part of Kenya, if it were not for the British giving them that land.
Apart from the the bottom pics that KenyanLady posted under "This beautiful Nairobi fashion girl is originally from north eastern Kenya.", which of the pics above it aren't bantu but cushitic?
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by axum: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Apart from the the bottom pics that KenyanLady posted under "This beautiful Nairobi fashion girl is originally from north eastern Kenya.", which of the pics above it aren't bantu but cushitic?

3rd picture and 8th picture are Cushitic

Also sad that the girl she tried to pass off as 'northern eastern kenyan', is better looking than the Bantus she hates who are from her own country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? / Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / Valentine's Day: A Lady's Budget For February (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.