Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? (37386 Views)

Who Are The Most Overrated Ladies On Nairaland, Beauty Wise? / Beautiful African Women / African International Footballers Married To Real African Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2015
TerryCarr:

too cause problems. go to stormfront and preach Somali greatness. your kind always attack blacks and never whites or anybody else for clear reasons (you can't preach about straight noses on hair to whites).

WHEN DID I PREACH SOMALI GREATNESS.

DONT MISTAKE ME FOR AXUM
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
adamskutty:
Are u Ali ibin goat bf?

Who's ali ibn goat and why are you calling someone the son of a goat?
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2015
T errycarr is one sensitive motherf***ker, i didn't say sh*t to him and he's accusing me of preaching somali 'superiority'
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
adamskutty:
ur nose alone can scare the living hell out of humans.
grin

Hahaha! Igala women ugly? This is the greatest joke ever. grin

U must be a reject, thry don't roll with niggas with gaint nose grin
ok but I still fine pass you
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by adamskutty(m): 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2015
samflexxy:
ok but I still fine pass you
This is another joke that got me cracking my ribs grin

The word "fine" shouldn't be put in the same sentence with u grin

Dude, look at ur face for crying out loud grin
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by adamskutty(m): 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Maakhir:

Who's ali ibn goat and why are you calling someone the son of a goat?
Ali ibin goat is axum my niggi nigga cheesy
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
adamskutty:
This is another joke that got me cracking my ribs grin

The word "fine" shouldn't be put in the same sentence with u grin

Dude, look at ur face for crying out loud grin
thanks bro for the compliment but if you're trully handsome get the mind upload your pics

Don't wanna start an e fight

Am trying to be polite

Buh if you quote me one more time I'll be forced to insult you
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by adamskutty(m): 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
samflexxy:
thanks bou
utter crap from a deranged flap-mouthed coxcomb. grin

Where u being polite with ur first post in this thread,huh? grin grin

I have always been uploading my pics from time to time, that shows my face, it's quite unfortunate u are having this convo with me when mister adams decided to go for a change of style. grin

U don't tell ur mister what to do, u snort nosed cow grin , be viewing my profile from time to time if u wanna see this cute nigga face. grin

But yours is scary, i advise u to take that pix down before nairaland server crashes. grin

#your mister has spoken
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
adamskutty:
Ali ibin goat is axum my niggi nigga cheesy

You meant ibn goat

not ibin goat.

You're welcome.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
adamskutty:
utter crap from a deranged flap-mouthed coxcomb. grin

Where u being polite with ur first post in this thread,huh? grin grin

I have always been uploading my pics from time to time, that shows my face, it's quite unfortunate u are having this convo with me when mister adams decided to go for a change of style. grin

U don't tell ur mister what to do, u snort nosed cow grin , be viewing my profile from time to time if u wanna see this cute nigga face. grin

But yours is scary, i advise u to take that pix down before nairaland server crashes. grin

#your mister has spoken
so you're gay

That explains all
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Maakhir:

You meant ibn goat

not ibin goat.

You're welcome.
don't mind he's crazy ass
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by axum: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
Adamstucky where is my Niggggggggga?
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by adamskutty(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
samflexxy:
so you're gay

That explains all
oh u are a c0ck anus explorer? grin

Hahaha! So u use ur nostrils to give gays bl0wj0b huh? grin
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by adamskutty(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
Maakhir:

You meant ibn goat

not ibin goat.

You're welcome.
yep!

That was a mistake.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why am I continuously banned from commenting
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
test

test
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by axum: 4:11am On Jan 03, 2015
KenyanLady:
test

test

It's Positive, just like your HIV results. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 6:45am On Jan 03, 2015
^^^ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 3:21am On Jan 07, 2015
TerryCarr:

too cause problems. go to stormfront and preach Somali greatness. your kind always attack blacks and never whites or anybody else for clear reasons (you can't preach about straight noses on hair to whites).

Somalis attack black, whites, everyone.'

I'm not a racist somalis but I know what my people are like.

We preach to whites about how we kicked their arsez

Somalis know no discrimination in their racism
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by tpiatabernacles: 3:23am On Jan 07, 2015
TerryCarr:

is that her name on her forehead?

let me guess- she has some black nigerian "friends".
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 3:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Yes she has Nigerian friends name 'Titi' cheesy
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by tpiatabernacles: 3:42am On Jan 07, 2015
indeed.

so "Titi's" name is painted on her forehead because. . . . . . . . .
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 3:53am On Jan 07, 2015
I was gonna make a pun on the name Titi
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by tpiatabernacles: 3:58am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Maakhir(m): 3:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2015
DRCONGO are underrated

stunning ladies
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Gadamayo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
tpiatabernacles:
indeed.

so "Titi's" name is painted on her forehead because. . . . . . . . .

Titi is the nickname of Thierry Henry, the French former Arsenal's Player.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2015
the most overrated african women are those manly-looking nigerian women.they are the only people who rate themselves as "beautiful". the rest of us know better. grin
notice how all their girls claim that ethiopians are overrated. grin even a new born can see thru your jealousies. ever heard of the saying "jealousy is ugly"?

1 Like

Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by onila(f): 12:19am On Jan 31, 2015
most beautiful African women

Zimbabwe women
Ethiopian women
Eritrean women
Nigerian women
Angolan women
Tanzanian women
Cote d Ivoire women
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by JiggamanGh: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2015
onila:

Zimbabwe women
Ethiopian women
Eritrean women
Nigerian women
Angolan women
Tanzanian women
Cote d Ivoire women

Your beauty list keeps changing by the day. I thought u said Somalis were more beautiful.

I will give it to Ethiopians and Ivorians but Angolans are starting to convince me.
Re: The Most Overrated African Women In Terms Of Beauty? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 31, 2015
onila:

Zimbabwe women
Ethiopian women
Eritrean women
Nigerian women
Angolan women
Tanzanian women
Cote d Ivoire women
Thank you very much. I was looking for Ghana grin grin

Btw The Ethiopians are very very beauriful. Wow. Abeg see their nose.Soo woww-ish. smiley.To me they top the list in African most beautiful women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal / Who Loves Big Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.