Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice (2576 Views)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by fritxie101(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
For d oda guy dt u lack atraction for, wat u nid knw is dt love aint jus a tin dt happens in a moment, despite d fact dt it happens fast, i min despite d fact dt u cant kip tract of hw en wen it catches u; jus try en give attention to dis guys ways, en if he doesnt bring out d woman in u(nt sexually oooocheesy), den u kip him in d bigbros zone abeg.
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Bwaal(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
babeshayo:
oou
aiit
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm swirrie, love comes in different ways! he might be the one, but u will never know coz u are too busy wasting ur time with a guy who only wants ur body embarassed

I'd advice u to leave ur current boyfriend(if u have confirmed he is a player) and build ur relationship with the other guy, u might even get to like him small small cheesy life z too short my dear!
as much as I would agree with your stance on this, you and I know that you ladies are wired weirdly and thus, the tendency of inclining her heart towards the other guy who really care is almost zero. You can apparently see fragments of these elements on her post here.

More than averagely, ladies don't like the good guys but the bad boys.

No matter what advice you give to her here, she will NEVER date the other guy. At worse, she may break up with the bad boy and look for another dude...because the good guy in this picture has been FRIENDZONED!

PERIOD!
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by Odunharry(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
2sexi:
as much as I would agree with your stance on this, you and I know that you ladies are wired weirdly and thus, the tendency of inclining her heart towards the other guy who really care is almost zero. You can apparently see fragments of these elements on her post here.

More than averagely, ladies don't like the good guys but the bad boys.

No matter what advice you give to her here, she will NEVER date the other guy. At worse, she may break up with the bad boy and look for another dude...because the good guy in this picture has been FRIENDZONED!

PERIOD!
gbam...

Many girls dnt knw what dy want

1 Like

Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by cuteniva: 4:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
thorpido:
Why don't you pay more attention to your studies?There is time for all this later.
exactly!
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by babeshayo(f): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
mrkay101:
typical scenario.. girls keep Friend zonings d Gud guys and chasing after the bad ones hoping to change them. it only leads to heart break.

probably leave the other guy and try to make it work with the other guy hu is caring. don't u want to be happy?
thanks but do u think I can be happy being with him.I stated it dere dat I don't like fat guys.I wonder how I will b able to show him off to my friends as my boyfrnd or being comfortable when am with him.can it b possible
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by babeshayo(f): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
fritxie101:
For d oda guy dt u lack atraction for, wat u nid knw is dt love aint jus a tin dt happens in a moment, despite d fact dt it happens fast, i min despite d fact dt u cant kip tract of hw en wen it catches u; jus try en give attention to dis guys ways, en if he doesnt bring out d woman in u(nt sexually oooocheesy), den u kip him in d bigbros zone abeg.
thanks dear
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by adepiero: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Rapsainot:
. abi o, you can't eat your cake and have it
Impossicant! undecided
Re: Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice by mrkay101(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
babeshayo:
thanks but do u think I can be happy being with him.I stated it dere dat I don't like fat guys.I wonder how I will b able to show him off to my friends as my boyfrnd or being comfortable when am with him.can it b possible

I understanding wah u mean... ur not physically attracted to him. u don't really have to date him u know. look 4 another person dats as nice as he is or u can give him a chance and see how it goes u never can tell u might like him.

p.s: is he fat or chubby?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picx She's A Year Older Today / Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends / The Secret Of Knowing People That Are Good On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.