Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends (2574 Views)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / Nigerian Girl Shamelessly Talks About Foursome She Had With Her Friends [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by marenx: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
Girls extremely need you to be brave.

And to be brave means to be courageous or to be frequently able, zealous and heroic. And while they don’t bother much about guys who don’t care much about their effective appearance, they take brave guys as their heroes, mentors and idols.

How many times does your girl proudly praise you before her friends? How many times do you hear neighbours gossiping about you because of her?

Sure, you may not know, but there’s a sign: if one of her friends shows interest in you. Sometimes your magnetism causes great hatred between them.

Want your girl to proudly praise you before her friends?
Behave like dating gurus, proudly and satisfactorily:

1. Never say, no I can’t.
Say, yes I can! This mechanism greatly makes her optimistic, simply makes her feel successful for having you, because it’s your task to never bring her down with a doubt or a negative statement.
It’s your task to take control of her.

Saying ‘I’m afraid’ is wrong. Also never use a word that precisely shows a tendency of failure of any sort, without any doubt, let her feel you can do all that humans can.

And Good girls know a good guy behave like their father, if their father is good. And consequently, dating gurus imitate good fathers.

2. Tell her stories of your victories.
Not any story, though. But try that story of how you got that historic employment, how you defeated that guy who attempted to cheat someone; how you reported and won that lecturer who gave you a wrong result, or how you helped that woman recover her money from the bank, or how you successfully visited that place of your dream.

They’re many, tell her more confidently. And she’ll feel more secured. How lucky she’ll feel to have you!

Good girls tell their parents more about their boy friend if he has a good history.

3. Show her you’re capable of leading the world.

Let her know that: if you reason that your manager, your director or your boss is not paying the staff well, or if you reason there is a trick somewhere, you often stand up and talk wisely, leading the world to improving economy status.

And, in fact, in your working place don’t feel shy to give positive, idealistic contributions if you have.

Doing this, you make your victories stories. You make your victories history like:

“I was the one that caused the salary raise from 35% to dramatically 70% in our company….”

4. Show her you’re ready to protect her.

Have you ever thought of saying, ‘You won’t let any body look down on you.’ ‘How a respectful lady I see you’re.’ or ‘Nothing will happen to you.’?

Tell her seriously. Tell her as if you’re revealing a secret, casually and heroically.

And your readiness to protect her would show. And the good hope (optimism) you instill in her would make her forever yours.

The original: https://marenjohnmafuyai./2015/02/07/she-will-praise-you-before-her-friends/
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Crocz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes I can?...that's how you become an errand boi!

12 Likes

Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by aristocrazzy: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2015
So if I brag about she'll love me more.
No I don't think so.
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by ideology(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
Crocz:
grin grin grin, funny dude, i couldn't hold this laughter

The world is full of lots of fantasies, you need to be a strong and real man to do only the right things not just because they seem good and nice.
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by tpwealth(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
marenx:
Girls extremely need you to be brave.

And to be brave means to be courageous or to be frequently able, zealous and heroic. And while they don’t bother much about guys who don’t care much about their effective appearance, they take brave guys as their heroes, mentors and idols.

How many times does your girl proudly praise you before her friends? How many times do you hear neighbours gossiping about you because of her?

Sure, you may not know, but there’s a sign: if one of her friends shows interest in you. Sometimes your magnetism causes great hatred between them.

Want your girl to proudly praise you before her friends?
Behave like dating gurus, proudly and satisfactorily:

1. Never say, no I can’t.
Say, yes I can! This mechanism greatly makes her optimistic, simply makes her feel successful for having you, because it’s your task to never bring her down with a doubt or a negative statement.
It’s your task to take control of her.

Saying ‘I’m afraid’ is wrong. Also never use a word that precisely shows a tendency of failure of any sort, without any doubt, let her feel you can do all that humans can.

And Good girls know a good guy behave like their father, if their father is good. And consequently, dating gurus imitate good fathers.

2. Tell her stories of your victories.
Not any story, though. But try that story of how you got that historic employment, how you defeated that guy who attempted to cheat someone; how you reported and won that lecturer who gave you a wrong result, or how you helped that woman recover her money from the bank, or how you successfully visited that place of your dream.

They’re many, tell her more confidently. And she’ll feel more secured. How lucky she’ll feel to have you!

Good girls tell their parents more about their boy friend if he has a good history.

3. Show her you’re capable of leading the world.

Let her know that: if you reason that your manager, your director or your boss is not paying the staff well, or if you reason there is a trick somewhere, you often stand up and talk wisely, leading the world to improving economy status.

And, in fact, in your working place don’t feel shy to give positive, idealistic contributions if you have.

Doing this, you make your victories stories. You make your victories history like:

“I was the one that caused the salary raise from 35% to dramatically 70% in our company….”

4. Show her you’re ready to protect her.

Have you ever thought of saying, ‘You won’t let any body look down on you.’ ‘How a respectful lady I see you’re.’ or ‘Nothing will happen to you.’?

Tell her seriously. Tell her as if you’re revealing a secret, casually and heroically.

And your readiness to protect her would show. And the good hope (optimism) you instill in her would make her forever yours.

The original: https://marenjohnmafuyai./2015/02/07/she-will-praise-you-before-her-friends/
no be for nija babes
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Monicasque(f): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
cool wink

Crocz:
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Dotwillis1(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
What do i nid ha praise for in d presnc of ha fwndz?
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Crocz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
Monicasque:
cool wink

You wouldn't want ur bf to be a "yes I can" always...would u? grin
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Crocz(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
ideology:

grin grin grin, funny dude, i couldn't hold this laughter

The world is full of lots of fantasies, you need to be a strong and real man to do only the right things not just because they seem good and nice.
Abi na...saying "yes I can" to every request is just utterly ludicrous
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Charles4075(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Bed-time stories
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Kassidy90(m): 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Crocz:
haba! nairalanders i hail thee grin grin grin grin
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by paulolee(m): 1:55am On Feb 09, 2015
mchweeeeee....all dis ar daylight stories for ur kids...
make more mony,
buy her a mansion
buy her d latest ride
buy her I-fone 6 n tell her dt dea ar just mere qifts coz she aqrees to date u....
she wud sureli purpose to U within a week n her family n villlaqe peps wunt onli repect u BT dea wud worship n exalt ur name n even name dier villaqe oracle after U...
monY speakinq louda dan words since 1246 b.c
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Afrok(m): 2:14am On Feb 09, 2015
I don't gerit, all these for a girl who is not ur wife? shocked I rather do those for my mum so that she'll praise me more among her friends than do same for a girl that's possibly another man's immediately she leaves my presence .

2 Likes

Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by happyjuliet(f): 2:28am On Feb 09, 2015
U brag abt ur guy in present of her Frds or neighbours ke 4 dis kind generation way we dey ke, his either her Frds collect her guy or her neighbour attack (Witches) grin.
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Monicasque(f): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Crocz:

You wouldn't want ur bf to be a "yes I can" always...would u? grin

hehehhe no sir
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
1. Give her money.....2. Give her more money......3. Give her muccccccccccccccccccccccch more moneeeeyyy...........try it n all d ladies on earth wil praise u
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by Chidonc(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
My gf..........., please can u walk n@ked 4 me 4rm ikorodu 2 ojota just 2 shw me hw much u luv me
Me......NO I CAN'T

Omo wit dis ur yed I can't speech, u wan turn OBAMA
Re: Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends by totorimi: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Crocz:
Yes I pcan?...that's how you become an errand boi!

Na so, they will turn the person to barber's chair you will be pushing around. Does Damgote need to tells any story for heaven sake. Why can't people realise that all these fine boy no pimple stories don't just work anymore.

Only brokeass tell stories real men perform the action.

(1) (Reply)

Be Sincere: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / For The Ladies: Before Your Panties Gets Down / Pls Help! What Is Your Opinion On Seeking Spiritual Help Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.