Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship (1868 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family / Wat Does It Mean Whn Fiancee Says Is Nt Necessary 2 Pick Up Ur Cal Whn On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2014
Was in love with dis gal and of a sudden she told me she wanted a brk after three mnth nw she called me dis mornin telling me she wnt us to b frds which i dont want..plss my follow nairaland what do u tink i shuld do..coz am still im love with her...
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by iceberylin(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
Just tell her NO...

Annoying b#tches

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Texykool: 3:07am On Nov 16, 2014
Ibi ti a ba ti so wipe o daaro, a kii pada ki won ku ale mo - (Yoruba Adage).

Meaning- whereever you have bade people goodnight, you don't go there again to say goodevening

I no know the kind of friendship she wants...

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by cutieberie1(f): 3:09am On Nov 16, 2014
dnt pretend if u lv hA acept d frndship
nl nd ex sha
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 16, 2014
She don miss ur dick,her new bf na amateur,simple....am 95% sure that's the reason

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Cholls(m): 6:23am On Nov 16, 2014
buchisom1:
Was in love with dis gal and of a sudden she told me she wanted a brk after three mnth nw she called me dis mornin telling me she wnt us to b frds which i dont want..plss my follow nairaland what do u tink i shuld do..coz am still im love with her...
my brother u r a learner o dont fall for her trap o she want come use u be that o
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2014
frnds with benefit? Yeah .... Casual frndship just to heal a heart another nigga has torn apart? HELL NO

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2014
Cholls:
my brother u r a learner o dont fall for her trap o she want come u she use be that o
my broda plss explain better coz i dont undstd a word u sayin
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2014
cutieberie1:
dnt pretend if u lv hA acept d frndship
nl nd ex sha
accept her back and do wat wit it whn i knw tinz will neva remain d same..
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Spidermon: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2014
It means her p**sy is back in play.
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by sarmiie(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2014
Too bad u'r still in luv wif her.. U wld prolly pvssyfoot around coz of dis.

There are 3 options here:
-she wants you back but is too afraid to come right out to say it.
-she wants ur d!ck (excuse my french), pure and simple
-she knows u'r still in love wif her and hence wants to use u (kinda like ava lord did in sin city: a dame to kill for)

Your task is to figure out which it is, and adjust accordingly..................
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
sarmiie:
Too bad u'r still in luv wif her.. U wld prolly pvssyfoot around coz of dis.

There are 3 options here:
-she wants you back but is too afraid to come right out to say it.
-she wants ur d!ck (excuse my french), pure and simple
-she knows u'r still in love wif her and hence wants to use u (kinda like ava lord did in sin city: a dame to kill for)

Your task is to figure out which it is, and adjust accordingly..................
broda i jus dont wnt to b at d middle ...i jus ve to let it slid coz sleep wit her or been her frd will only hurt the more
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Iceg(m): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
buchisom1:

girls with their low mentality,,,bro jst fash her....she tot d grass is at the other side.... guy movv on...

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by chimerase2: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ipledge:
She don miss ur dick,her new bf na amateur,simple....am 95% sure that's the reason
yes dat is it u re right
Dat is wat ma ex keep telling me
All she want is sex
But me amu afraid cus I knw she won't accept condom
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
It means .u too special for her to let go..
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
It means .u too special for her to let go..
if am too special why did she choose dat to brkup
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
buchisom1:
if am too special why did she choose dat to brkup
bro smtimes a brkup is inevitable.. It jxt has to happen ,maybe she needed more adventure but snhw she knew u were special but she need to taste Anoda carrot..honestly, no girl runs back to be a friend of a guy she doesn't like..so bro,u mxt be special
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
SuperMartins:
bro smtimes a brkup is inevitable.. It jxt has to happen ,maybe she needed more adventure but snhw she knew u were special but she need to taste Anoda carrot..honestly, no girl runs back to be a friend of a guy she doesn't like..so bro,u mxt be special
too me i saw her comin back lik she wnt to pity me asin she is doin me a favor coz i did ntin bad to her...dat hw am seein it...so for her to clear her mind she culd jus offer me her frdship...
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by sarmiie(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
buchisom1:
broda i jus dont wnt to b at d middle ...i jus ve to let it slid coz sleep wit her or been her frd will only hurt the more

That's ur best option.....I'd av tld u 2 hit it b4 letting it slide, bt since u'r in luv wif her......
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
sarmiie:

That's ur best option.....I'd av tld u 2 hit it b4 letting it slide, bt since u'r in luv wif her......
since i stil got feelings i meant forget myslf again...so no need startin smtin i cant finish
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 17, 2014
buchisom1:
too me i saw her comin back lik she wnt to pity me asin she is doin me a favor coz i did ntin bad to her...dat hw am seein it...so for her to clear her mind she culd jus offer me her frdship...
if u continue to say she's coming back because she pities u,dude I wont be happy wid u..even if u know she was beyond ur level,jxt never say a girl pities u to comeback..be a man and take some form of control..Lolzz,pls don't see it as pity or u kill ur self.este even more..morning bro smiley
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by celeron40(m): 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
You know when you feel too big for a job? Then you quit, get into the job market, and can't find a better job, then you'll be like "that old job is better than being jobless"..OP, you get my cruise? grin

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Charles4075(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2014
Op, my own advice is to do what pleases you. Listen to yourself and do what your mind tells you to do. If you think you want the friendship, then go ahead.. But if not then flee from her..
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by Missmossy(f): 8:41am On Nov 17, 2014
grin Hehehe... Some girls though lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
SuperMartins:
if u continue to say she's coming back because she pities u,dude I wont be happy wid u..even if u know she was beyond ur level,jxt never say a girl pities u to comeback..be a man and take some form of control..Lolzz,pls don't see it as pity or u kill ur self.este even more..morning bro smiley
i used d word pity nt bcoz she is above my league but bcoz she knws i ve invested alot in her so..my sens tell me she is been judged by her mind so she wnt to jus use dat frd to feel good to herslf...dont knw if u gettin my point
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 10:02am On Nov 17, 2014
celeron40:
You know when you feel too big for a job? Then you quit, get into the job market, and can't find a better job, then you'll be like "that old job is better than being jobless"..OP, you get my cruise? grin
to me i tink she got smbdy decievin her dat why she is confuse
Missmossy:
tht women re the most confuse creature in d universe coz dey neva knw wat dey really want
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by buchisom1(m): 10:03am On Nov 17, 2014
celeron40:
to me i tink she got smbdy decievin her dat why she is confuse
Missmossy:
tht women re the most confuse creature in d universe coz dey neva knw wat dey really want...what dey fail to undstd is not all that gliters is gold
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Call And Ask For Frdship by umohmfonobong: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
My guy that same thing happen to me but today i thank God she is no longer in my mind, but it is normal for you as a human being to remember those past you use to share with her, but let me advice you, if you guys were meant to be together, then nothing can stop that, so just be nice to her don't curse her because she might end up becoming your wife and what will happen if you later married her that is to say that curse might come back to you, example of curse like this: you will not have peace in any relationship, you will never have a child etc., and later you marry her no peace like you told her she will never have in your own house. so be wise, what will be will be, so if she is the wife God kept for you then she will be but if not then she will never be, and don't forget you did not pay her bride price. Just be nice to her, women problem is impatient and there forgot is not all that glitters are gold, as for me if she comes back to me and plead with me genuinely as am single now, i might take her back don't forget i might not as well that is if i have fallen in love with another person, but if she come when am already married then that will be late for her, and if she marries before me, i wish her well, God knows everything.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop This Without Hurting Them / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Woman Then What Is The Pride Of A Man / Always Pad Wahala.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.