Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (38183 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
oh it was perfect
hope u heard a nice weekend ??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
how can she dream of u when i am around, guy mind urself oh

Buhahaha.. U never see girl way dey do her bf den dey call another guy name? grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2014
14 confessions can I send you a private message?? wink

**wears my bullet proof vest, carries bible, gun with silver bullets, holy water and silver cross in preparation for ghost man**
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
hope u heard a nice weekend ??

Yes I heard it and am still hearing it now.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Buhahaha.. U never see girl way dey do her bf den dey call another guy name? grin
i never see oh
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:43am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Yes I heard it and am still hearing it now.. tongue
guy u don hear latest news ??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
hahahahhaha....so on point....buh ermmmmm....i will pretend u didnt say that to Iceberylin...else...
lool...how was ur nyt
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

14 confessions can I send you a private message?? wink

**wears my bullet proof vest, carries bible, gun with silver bullets, holy water and silver cross in preparation for ghost man**
likely no...send me the private message on this thread...i promise to be the only one to read it aloud
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector:
lool...how was ur nyt
it was a great one...except that i didnt dream of anyone as i expected
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
just wait...let me verify from my grand daddy if he received a payment alert from u....pls make sure u title it NONREFUNDABLE DOWRY.....hihihihi
how much? I have money to spend on u
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
it was a great one...except that i didnt dream of anyone as i expected
u mean u ddnt dream of me.... Wooow... I will see to dat..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
likely no...send me the private message on this thread...i promise to be the only one to read it aloud
looool.... Tell him...lets see if he is tryn to hav sum hidden intentions

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
hehe that means u will force me ur husband in thy lord to close his eye,,,lwkm
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
Hey guys...have u heard what happened to Frank Edwards and G.E.J?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
Hey guys...have u heard what happened to Frank Edwards and G.E.J?
tell me something ooo...wat happend
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:57am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector:
tell me something ooo...wat happend
i dont know oooo...am still trying to find out...cos the two of'em have being flashing me since morning
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
i dont know oooo...am still trying to find out...cos the two of'em have being flashing me since morning
loool ur high on nutri c...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
i never see oh

No worry, you go see am soon..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:

Na wa oh! Babe u no soji atall.. angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

No worry, you go see am soon..
E no GO start with my own
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector:
loool ur high on nutri c...
hahahaha just ma own lil way to put a smile on ur faces
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
hahahaha just ma own lil way to put a smile on ur faces
i think i lyk ur sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Lol.. Hmmm, see what pastors, like me, and reverend father's are going thru ba? cry
Girls/ladies will come to us and confess their boring sins to us while they confess love to these guys.. angry
No wahala sha.. At least I have Angelina to confess love to grin
no be u go make me faint with lafter...buhahahahahahahaha
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector:
i think i lyk ur sense of humour
merci cherie
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
merci cherie
u welcum... So wad r ur plans for today?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Something tells me we gonna be contributing magabite to send to iceberylin....his megabite just had an accident

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
merci cherie
both of u has taken over this place, hmmm, wait make i go stdown one place
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Lol.. Hmmm, see what pastors, like me, and reverend father's are going thru ba? cry
Girls/ladies will come to us and confess their boring sins to us while they confess love to these guys.. angry
No wahala sha.. At least I have Angelina to confess love to grin
see u..be thr dulling wen ppo like richard is busy stealing ur crush EroticAngelina from you.. He even wrote her a love poem in nairaland... Keep on dulling....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:

Lol, a whole gej no get airtime?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
Something tells me we gonna be contributing magabite to send to iceberylin....his megabite just had an accident
Chibwike will be the collector....but pls make sure u sign and keep proof of payment cos....ermmmmm....anyways
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector:
see u..be thr dulling wen ppo like richard is busy stealing ur crush EroticAngelina from you.. He even wrote her a love poem in nairaland... Keep on dulling....

Buhahahahaha, who cares? Love poems are strategies employed by the weak.. tongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Cutehector(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Buhahahahaha, who cares? Love poems are strategies employed by the weak.. tongue
u might nad knw if she likes poetic guyz.. U dnt even knw wat she likes doh

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Did You Ever Use This? / U're Doing It Wrong ! / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.