Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (38180 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lols, no. we steam relaxed hair by applying aloe very, eggs, Shea butter etc and covering our hair with shower cap and let the steam of protein treated hot water steam it. this makes our hair grow very fast and prevents breakage..coz relaxes hair cuts easily. phew.. u understand? I would never put my hair in hot water lol
really..woow..takes my pen and paper to write... Lool dnt be surprised, i wana add hairdresing to my list of skills... Lol just jokin anyways...ah mean, why would u put ur hair insyd hot water when dr is scarcity of hair dis days lool.... So i can try this at home right?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
can u imajine dis guy., sendn me his accnt number to send moni for him...
ahhh Ghost! Ghost! How many times did i call u...pls try not to send money and ask for hectors acct...ohh sorry try not to send money to hectors acct...oops...i meant try not to send cutehector to money acct...abeg sleep dey my eye buh make wona make peace hear...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
ahhh Ghost! Ghost! How many times did i call u...pls try not to send money and ask for hectors acct...ohh sorry try not to send money to hectors acct...oops...i meant try not to send cutehector to money acct...abeg sleep dey my eye buh make wona make peace hear...
lol i want to believe u are sleeptalking..... No goodnight kiss?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol i want to believe u are sleeptalking..... No goodnight kiss?
na na na...u have exceeded ur kissing per day barometer
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
really..woow..takes my pen and paper to write... Lool dnt be surprised, i wana add hairdresing to my list of skills... Lol just jokin anyways...ah mean, why would u put ur hair insyd hot water when dr is scarcity of hair dis days lool.... So i can try this at home right?
lol u wanna grow ur hair? well I suggest u try it at salon. let a professional hand handle ur hair so that u won't make mistakes cheesy
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
na na na...u have exceeded ur kissing per day barometer
lol so wen will u kiss me next?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so all d girls neva finish for nairaland to send moni give abi... Oya wait until u grow a breast
guy rememb givers never lack oh and na only yash them go give u, while me go give u back when u need am
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol u wanna grow ur hair? well I suggest u try it at salon. let a professional hand handle ur hair so that u won't make mistakes cheesy
lol wont they be like..warris dis cute lookin dude doin in a salon...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol wont they be like..warris dis cute lookin dude doin in a salon...
hahaha for ur mind bah grin u can do it wherever u like smiley
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
guy rememb givers never lack oh and na only yash them go give u, while me go give u back when u need am
ok so wetin u wan carry d money do?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol so wen will u kiss me next?
lemme consssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssult my kissing calendar
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
lmao..who does dat?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
OMG new quarrel subthread! *wakes up, wipes face and sit up to watch* unfortunately they are both my pp's ...oya no fighting...na beg i dey beg
dearie how can i fight here on nairaland when i that dude whats to give me some cash??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
so u want me to sleep with Emty brain this night ??no prob dude see ya on nairaland tomorrow
I update this Morning la
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooooool..see u...u hav been friendzoned.....!!!! Dancing azonto...
Omo that babe embarassed
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Omo that babe embarassed
tongue out.....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
can u imajine dis guy., sendn me his accnt number to send moni for him...
No be u won share money ??or is it only girls ??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
abeg for my own side, d place wey u ryt bf, na boyfriend abi na bestfriend ..
Means Brother from another mama undecided
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Means Brother from another mama undecided
sherup i wasnt askin u....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
sherup i wasnt askin u....
I was helping embarassed
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooooool..see u...u hav been friendzoned.....!!!! Dancing azonto...
Little by little bro wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

I was helping embarassed
lol..ur lost anyways.....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Little by little bro wink
lmao..yh....slow and steady looses d race...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lmao..yh....slow and steady looses d race...
THats how we roll wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
hahaha dont mind that guy oh, i was on my own oh when HE was beggin EroticAngelina to send him her account number and she dont want his money,i now send my own account number oh to send the money for both of us, thats all
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
hahaha dont mind that guy oh, i was on my own oh when HE was beggin EroticAngelina to send him her account number and she dont want his money,i now send my own account number oh to send the money for both of us, thats all
lol
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol
no be small lol.... Laff wan kill me
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ok so wetin u wan carry d money do?
i'll use the money take Confession14 out next weekend
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
i'll use the money take Confession14 out next weekend
ur nad ashamed ..... Girls dnt like guys who borrow money to take dem out...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
hehe kissing calendar, maybe is not yet my day, i'll be waiting for my own day
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

I update this Morning la
no prob dude
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ur nad ashamed ..... Girls dnt like guys who borrow money to take dem out...
hehe she will understand, and second i borrowed it from her nairaland BF,lwkm,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Did You Ever Use This? / U're Doing It Wrong ! / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.