Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (37927 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
Kk...just wanna say a big shoutout for all u wonderful 4 for making this sunday a wonderful, comic and fun filled one...
CAST
Iceberylin as= Lover, judge, groom and bestfriend
Cutehector4u as= bestman, rapegangster, traitor, bestman, bf
Francizy as= pastor-preach-everywhere, traitor, saviour.
EroticAngelina as= gf and angel of revelation
Confession14 as= ooops battery runs down completely....
abeg for my own side, d place wey u ryt bf, na boyfriend abi na bestfriend ..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
cool i guess.... U were so scarce today...why...
lol hey! I got other things to do, u expect me to me nairalanding 24/7? hahaha ^^ I went to church, n I went to the market n salon..I had a busy day. but I'm free now... sooooo, u wanna gimmie money? grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

Bro shocked

Abeg no brother zone me ooo sad
looooooool..see u...u hav been friendzoned.....!!!! Dancing azonto...
EroticAngelina:
lol hey! I got other things to do, u expect me to me nairalanding 24/7? hahaha ^^ I went to church, n I went to the market n salon..I had a busy day. but I'm free now... sooooo, u wanna gimmie money? grin
lol yeah..send me ur account number... (The part whr u r supposed to blush after reading this) ."market and salon....haba..una market dey open on sunday?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol yeah..send me ur account number... (The part whr u r supposed to blush after reading this) ."market and salon....haba..una market dey open on sunday?
umm, my bank aknt is faulty... but u can send the money tru airtime wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Fabdedon(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
.... Money the root of all evils aunty pls take note oo
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
iceberylin:

My battery is low....
Definatly tomorrow...
No vex wink
so u want me to sleep with Emty brain this night ??no prob dude see ya on nairaland tomorrow
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
umm, my bank aknt is faulty... but u can send the money tru airtime wink
awwww...i think also dat i'm havin network problem too...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
awwww...i think also dat i'm havin network problem too...
lol grin was just kidding x
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
Special shout out to my boo edozie04.....true love is pretense-free
Goodnight to you mon amour,sleep well,dream of me and only me....cheers
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
guy here is my own account number 0122262150, name ghost elijah first bank of nigeria
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol grin was just kidding x
so whch church do u attend...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
guy here is my own account number 0122262150, name ghost elijah first bank of nigeria
lhere is my own too... 5438838309 Name james bond.. Swiss bank of world...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so whch church do u attend...
royal family worship center here in abj smiley u?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
royal family worship center here in abj smiley u?
woow u stay in abj.... Dats nice.. City's got too much sun... Am a catholic by the way... So wad style of hair did u make day?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lhere is my own too... 5438838309 Name james bond.. Swiss bank of world...
guy i no want ur own nah
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
guy i no want ur own nah
u must want it o...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
hey ghost...gudnite and sweet dreams to u too
u too dearie, hope u enjoyed this weekend ??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
woow u stay in abj.... Dats nice.. City's got too much sun... Am a catholic by the way... So wad style of hair did u make day?
lol yeah abj sun is a bitch^^ I just steamed my hair, didn't have time to actually plait itsmiley
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
u must want it o...
oya come force me write checkbook nah
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol yeah abj sun is a bitch^^ I just steamed my hair, didn't have time to actually plait itsmiley
lol u mean u put it insyd hot water.....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
oya come force me write checkbook nah
shey na u wey dey beg me mk i send moni for u...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
abeg for my own side, d place wey u ryt bf, na boyfriend abi na bestfriend ..
Cute....bf worldwide is boyfriend....no fear ur position is forever maintained...buh wait...is dat why u woke me up from sleep? Chai
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
Cute....bf worldwide is boyfriend....no fear ur position is forever maintained...buh wait...is dat why u woke me up from sleep? Chai
lol yeah like seriously...i just wanted u to stress it so ice would see it...u can now sleep bak anyways... Mwwwwaaaah......
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i say make u send give me since that EroticAngelina dont want ur money
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
OMG new quarrel subthread! *wakes up, wipes face and sit up to watch* unfortunately they are both my pp's ...oya no fighting...na beg i dey beg
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
OMG new quarrel subthread! *wakes up, wipes face and sit up to watch* unfortunately they are both my pp's ...oya no fighting...na beg i dey beg
can u imajine dis guy., sendn me his accnt number to send moni for him...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
ghost1718:
i say make u send give me since that EroticAngelina dont want ur money
so all d girls neva finish for nairaland to send moni give abi... Oya wait until u grow a breast
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol yeah like seriously...i just wanted u to stress it so ice would see it...u can now sleep bak anyways... Mwwwwaaaah......
catches kiss buh throw it back to sender...guess it sounded like Moaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lols, no. we steam relaxed hair by applying aloe very, eggs, Shea butter etc and covering our hair with shower cap and let the steam of protein treated hot water steam it. this makes our hair grow very fast and prevents breakage..coz relaxes hair cuts easily. phew.. u understand? I would never put my hair in hot water lol
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confession14:
catches kiss buh throw it back to sender...guess it sounded like Moaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
hahhahahahhahhhahaha.... Lol dis girl will not kill me... Okay mweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh....

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children / See The Huge Monitor Lizard Killed By My Neighbours Today / Soyinka: Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Son Says It May Be 'Unlawful' To Take Pic Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.