Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X (38171 Views)

Lets Make The Shoutouts Here Lovely Nairalanders :D :D ;) / A Goodnight Wish To A Loved Nairalanders. / Shoutouts For The Yultide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol
grandma, i lie ??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by marieolae(f): 1:07am On Nov 17, 2014
ifyn4real:
Awww kiss kiss kiss Good night Baby, Swtdrm
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 6:18am On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:

She's confessing her love to me wink

Gud night bro

Lol.. Hmmm, see what pastors, like me, and reverend father's are going thru ba? cry
Girls/ladies will come to us and confess their boring sins to us while they confess love to these guys.. angry
No wahala sha.. At least I have Angelina to confess love to grin

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 6:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
goodnite...never gon forget ur role as #PastorEverywhere....u played it well. Remain blessed

Lol. Peace baby..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 6:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loooool..complete it.... Confession14 as runaway bride

LoL maybe iceberlyn didn't do his job well so she needed an excuse to get away.. cry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
sheeeeehhhhh..if u dare tink abt thiefing EroticAngelina eh, shey u hav watch thor and hulk fight...i will beat u

Hehehehe, ima be the hulk and you will be the Thor without the hammer.. Who's gone beat who? grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looooooooooooool.......end time pastor

Lol, dey dia na, my preaching go soon get me private jets..
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 6:34am On Nov 17, 2014
We're waiting for your response ma'am (14confessions)... ***sips hot coke*** undecided

Cutehector4u:
abeg for my own side, d place wey u ryt bf, na boyfriend abi na bestfriend ..

Confession14:
Kk...just wanna say a big shoutout for all u wonderful 4 for making this sunday a wonderful, comic and fun filled one...
CAST
Iceberylin as= Lover, judge, groom and bestfriend
Cutehector4u as= bestman, rapegangster, traitor, bestman, bf
Francizy as= pastor-preach-everywhere, traitor, saviour.
EroticAngelina as= gf and angel of revelation
Confession14 as= ooops battery runs down completely....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

We're waiting for your response ma'am (14confessions)... ***sips hot coke*** undecided

lool laffing at u guys in swahili...make una wait till u guys grow breast
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Hehehehe, ima be the hulk and you will be the Thor without the hammer.. Who's gone beat who? grin
thor without the hammer..does dat mke sense..isnt he not god of thunder....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

LoL maybe iceberlyn didn't do his job well so she needed an excuse to get away.. cry
loool..nd i snatched her ..how epic
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool laffing at u guys in swahili...make una wait till u guys grow breast

Its the other way round bro, I meant you and I are waiting for her to respond to know if the bf means boyfriend or breakfast... grin
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Have you forgotten he lost it in part one, cuz of his pride..
So with you pride, you may loose it too.. tongue
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
loool..nd i snatched her ..how epic

Wife snatcher!! angry
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Its the other way round bro, I meant you and I are waiting for her to respond to know if the bf means boyfriend or breakfast... grin
am still laffin at u....
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
am still laffin at u....

Why? I resemble joker ni?
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Why? I resemble joker ni?
yeaah...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yeaah...

You no well!
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by EllaGold35(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2014
hfinest:
s/o to my boss iceberylin..... nd goodnight kiss to my special NL babe... wey no wan gree for me EllaGold35

nd gudnight kiss also to marieolae.... secretly admiring dat babe.... too fyn kisskiss love all my readers nd fflwers of my story on nl.... sleep well
try harder hun..lolzz
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
dude without the hammer, thor is useless he is my favourite, but dude i got to say the truth
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
dude without the hammer, thor is useless he is my favourite, but dude i got to say the truth
lmao..the hammer nd his right hand r always inseperable..even of the hammer is in hell, as soon as he calls it, it answers..and by the time u idiat is about to take a punch at me, i will send u into space
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:04am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
hahaha dont mind that guy oh, i was on my own oh when HE was beggin EroticAngelina to send him her account number and she dont want his money,i now send my own account number oh to send the money for both of us, thats all
hahahahahahahahahahahaha..*rolls on the floor and collapse so my boss is giving me a leave* sharp guycheesy

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Its a brand new day...Bon chance! To:
Cutehector4u
Iceberylin
ghost1718
francizy
Error Tick Angel Lina
and all homies inna de house

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:13am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha..*rolls on the floor and collapse so my boss is giving me a leave* sharp guycheesy
baby how was ur night ??
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2014
ghost1718:
baby how was ur night ??
oh it was perfect
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol so wen will u kiss me next?
just wait...let me verify from my grand daddy if he received a payment alert from u....pls make sure u title it NONREFUNDABLE DOWRY.....hihihihi
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
iceberylin
Cutehector4u
ghost1718
francizy
Error Tick Angel Lina
Fixed wink

1 Like

Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by Confession14(f): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
sherup i wasnt askin u....
hahahahhaha....so on point....buh ermmmmm....i will pretend u didnt say that to Iceberylin...else...
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by francizy(m): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
Cutehector4u
Iceberylin
ghost1718
francizy
Error Tick Angel Lina grin

Hope you dreamt of me... smiley
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:23am On Nov 17, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lmao..the hammer nd his right hand r always inseperable..even of the hammer is in hell, as soon as he calls it, it answers..and by the time u idiat is about to take a punch at me, i will send u into space
befor the hammer reach EArth, we will be talk about his burial plan
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by iceberylin(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2014
Confession14:
hahahahhaha....so on point....buh ermmmmm....i will pretend u didnt say that to Iceberylin...else...
You will fight for love, right wink
Re: Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X by ghost1718(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2014
francizy:

Hope you dreamt of me... smiley
how can she dream of u when i am around, guy mind urself oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Did You Ever Use This? / U're Doing It Wrong ! / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.