Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,315 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. (3239 Views)

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Am Inlove With Her, But She Chooses To Be A Nice Friend. Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by shortgun(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2014
I think u should forgive im,and let him stay bck till he misbehaves again,don't let the reason u decide to send him away be becos of ur gf......wen a child pours away red oil he doesn't get beaten,bt when he pours away ordinary water,he gets beaten seriously...hope u get my point?
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by cdamsel(f): 10:58am On Nov 16, 2014
Karleb:

Find another accommodation for him ke?

Is the friend his brother?

My advice: chase out that mudafuccker. You never can tell, your sister or cousin might be his next victim.
Bros no be fight o,Like I said, it so that it doesn't look like he is still holding a grudge.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 16, 2014
Holy shiiittttt!!!!!That dude will do something more than that for you if you forgive and allow him to stay with you.forgive but allow him anymore in your hood dude!!!
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Molest? My friend, clear that guy comot for your house mehn! Arrange area boys that'll help you throw him out.
grin
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Harbosede02:
I think u should forgive im,and let him stay bck till he misbehaves again,don't let the reason u decide to send him away be becos of ur gf......wen a child pours away red oil he doesn't get beaten,bt when he pours away ordinary water,he gets beaten seriously...hope u get my point?
May when he will behaves again is after he has gotten his girlfriend pregnant grin
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2014
See how everybody is giving advice.. But if its me that posts this same story nobody will believe angry its unfair

2 Likes

Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by eightsin(m): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2014
I don't understand these people. You can't "toast" a girl. You can as well not pay for olosho. You can not afford soap or vaseline for self service. It's now the person providing you with shelters woman u wanna fvck. Watin do all the girls for ur choir group?
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 17, 2014
All these konji filled guys forming christian brothers tire me.

I bet his tadpoles woulda changed to frogs grin

Op the best thing for you to do is to let him go gently so as to avoid stories that touch.

Next time he should stick at what's important to him instead of tryin' to stick his friend's babe,that's like biting the hand that's feeding him.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by valdes00(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2014
Let's do it lik dis.... *walks inside*... *cums out wit a bull's horn tied wit red cloth n cowries*..... *spits on it*...*raises it up*... *clears throat*.... OP, if u allow dat guy stay in ur house after dis ish, U wil remain stagnant lik bathroom water, u wil neva do well, u will suffer down to ur generation and at d end may OGUN strike u dead..... To to to abawon eshu..... I hop u knw wat to do nw
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Olayinka8793(m): 2:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
iceberylin:
Do you have a gun undecided

If No come leme borrow you mine angry
abeg no kill me with laugh oooo.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Missmossy(f): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Eeyah embarassed
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by littlemistress: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Wolf in sheep clothings! Since he doesn't want to leave., report him to an elderly person (maybe in his church) & tell the person you want him out of your house. Just ensure you're at arm's length with him & he stays away from your woman.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by SycophanticGoat: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2016
lalasticlala:
That's y I hardly trust the self professed born again,

Anyway forgive him but he has to leave.

Wetin lalasticlala dey find for thread...? Instead make you move am go front page, you dey comment.. cheesy wink
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by StPete: 7:47am On Mar 12, 2016
If u don't move that guy out, u deserve to be shot cos it means you're an accomplice to r.ape. angry
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by akoladejesu(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Blame it on konji, Konji don't know weda u r a born again Christian or not, weda u r a pastor or Alfa. the power of konji is above evry other power u can ever think of.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Burgerlomo: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2016
Ask the son of a gun to vamoose from your crib ASAP
and thumbs up for your GF.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by ogaprime(m): 10:29am On Mar 12, 2016
Yomieluv:
Let me make it brief.

A friend who has accommodation issues came to stay with me since two weeks ago. My girlfriend came this last friday night,my friend,and I went to a wedding yesterday,while my lady stayed back at home..

After the wedding,I went to see a client,while my friend went home. On getting home,I met my lady outside,on asking her why she stood outside,she told me my friend tried to rape her,so she had to run outside to wait for me,because she was calling me,and I didn't pick.

On getting inside,I met my my friend,and he started begging me,that he didn't know what came over him..this is a guy that claims to be a born-again,singing christian song all the time,and infact a chorister in church..

Since yesterday till now,he has been begging me,because I told him to vacate my house immediately..

Problem is he has been begging me,claiming it won't happen again,I don't want to act unfair,right now,he has refused to go,waiting in my sitting room..

What can I do?

Its almost two years, so what now happened to your friend? What about your gf, are you still with her??
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 12, 2016
ogaprime:

Its almost two years, so what now happened to your friend? What about your gf, are you still with her??
we have moved past that now.

we are still cool friend,he even helped me for something recently.the lady in question is now my wife.
Re: I Got Stabbed By A Friend. Please Advice. by ogaprime(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2016
Yomieluv:
we have moved past that now.

we are still cool friend,he even helped me for something recently.the lady in question is now my wife.

Woow!! That's nice. Thank God you have forgiven him. Congrats on the conversion from gf to wife

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience / How Do I Photoshop My Boobs For Facebook? / My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me; But It’s Not My Fault!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.