Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Blank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blank (2980 Views)

I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blank by cupidora(f): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Blank
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Eleyi gidi gan!
Re: Blank by uokocha70(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Challenge him to a staring contest
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Always show him caring and most important be yourself.
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
kiss his left ear grin
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
My signature
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2014
blink182:
Eleyi gidi gan!
Ah ah naow... Is dat all?
Re: Blank by dre11(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Has he ever complained
Or u see any sign of him feeling you have changed

Because if u start doing what u haven't being doing before........ Then u will be putting ideas in his skull
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
elshaddai58:
Always show him caring and most important be yourself.
yes,I soo want to do that,I need precision,if u re the one,what,what n what would u like me to do? Sure cool cool I'm always original thanks
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2014
eminentme:
kiss his left ear grin
I kiss both grin grin
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:
Has he ever complained
Or u see any sign of him feeling you have changed

Because if u start doing what u haven't being doing before........ Then u will be putting ideas in his skull

Nah,not a complaint really,but just a passing comment,''u're always I miss u,I wanna c u when I'm gone buh when we're finally together u dnt show it''.
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
uokocha70:
Challenge him to a staring contest
Not bad,thanks
Re: Blank by Evina(f): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Blank by Evina(f): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why are you so bothered? Has he complained? If you concern yourself so much with showing him how much you have missed him, you would find yourself crossing boundaries you have set.

I suggest you focus on creating fun memorable times when you are together. Go for picnics, outdoor door games and just enjoy each others company.
Re: Blank by sKeetz(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2014
Fvck that abstinence shît and give him that punny undecided

1 Like

Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
I admire the decision you guys made to get involved without having s*x. This demonstrates, in a sense, some level of sincerity of purpose from both of you.

To love someone and have them love you back is a beautiful thing which people rarely have. However there is a need for you to ensure that your professed love is devoid of emotions.

It is quite easy to mistake emotions for love. Love requires that we do only what is good to the object of our love. This is all that is needed. Be good to him! Let him hear that you love and care for him.

Don't just stop at that, there is a need to put the words into action. This is not about sex but about wanting and helping him get the most of life. Give him space when he needs it. Encourage him when he is a bit low.

Sometimes you may be the one to take him out on a date and spoil him a little, if you can afford to. Be his trusted advisor. Show genuine interest in his affairs and make quality contributions.

Please realize too that some guys tend to take advantage of the love of their lady. To this I say, be very careful and ensure that you are in the relationship with both your heart and head.

Good luck young lady.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blank by teewai3(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2014
Most guys like to do guy things, there may be many things that you can do together that you know he will enjoy. Sure there may be some things that will bring him joy that you may not be so thrilled about. But, remember the idea here is to express love and affection to him, so you may need to sacrifice a little. Consider the smile you bring to his face, the happiness you bring to him should leave you with a feeling of fulfillment. Sharing in his joys, doing some things that he likes to do is certainly a significant way of loving him.
A man needs a supportive woman, a woman who stands beside him and encourages him. Most men have ego’s and they need to be stroked with comments of loving affirmation. Confidence building comments are certainly a significant way of showing him love, especially in the presence of friends or family. Please don’t misunderstand here, you should not set out to flatter him, but to build him up in his true qualities. Alternatively so, you should always avoid any comments that demonstrate a lack of respect, love builds up.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blank by Evina(f): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why are you so bothered? Has he complained? If you concern yourself so much with showing him how much you have missed him, you will soon find yourself crossing boundaries you have set.

I suggest you focus on creating fun memorable times when you are together. Go for picnics, outdoor door games and just enjoy each others company.
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
Evina:
Why are you so bothered? Has he complained? If you concern yourself so much with showing him how much you have missed him, you would find yourself crossing boundaries you have set.

I just want to enjoy every moment we spend together. Thanks for the suggestions. smiley
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
oh dear.. love is a beauriful thing cheesy
just look into his eyes, hold his hands n tell him all what ur telling us now, here smiley tell him how much u miss him, how much u long for his touch.. buy him gifts, surprise him with his favorite food, deliciously cooked one day smiley give him small kisses all over his face, its not every time he will be organizing n taking u on dates, sometimes u take him on dates too, if u have the money smiley pay him surprise visits to where ever he is smiley dance or sing for him if u can... just put on a sweet love or party song when u two are alone, n dance for him wink I use to dance for my bf whenever he came visiting, n he loved it cheesy
u can cuddle with him while watching a movie smiley u can give him a massage.. etc
there are millions of ways u can express it love for him cheesy
u can read him a love poem etc.
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
cupidora:
Ah ah naow... Is dat all?
Sorry my dear but that's it. There are no rules when it comes to these things, just be spontaneous.
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
striktlymi:
I admire the decision you guys made to get involved without having s*x. This demonstrates, in a sense, some level of sincerity of purpose from both of you.

To love someone and have them love you back is a beautiful thing which people rarely have. However there is a need for you to ensure that your professed love is devoid of emotions.

It is quite easy to mistake emotions for love. Love requires that we do only what is good to the object of our love. This is all that is needed. Be good to him! Let him hear that you love and care for him.

Don't just stop at that, there is a need to put the words into action. This is not about sex but about wanting and helping him get the most of life. Give him space when he needs it. Encourage him when he is a bit low.

Sometimes you may be the one to take him out on a date and spoil him a little, if you can afford to. Be his trusted advisor. Show genuine interest in his affairs and make quality contributions.

Please realize too that some guys tend to take advantage of the love of their lady. To this I say, be very careful and ensure that you are in the relationship with both your heart and head.

Good luck young lady.
Thank you so much. i really appreciate ur contribution/advice.
Re: Blank by dre11(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
cupidora:
Nah,not a complaint really,but just a passing comment,''u're always I miss u,I wanna c u when I'm gone buh when we're finally together u dnt show it''. Plus,we ve been dating for only a couple of months,I want to spice up the relationship n keep it that way,whatever I learn that's positive n gives the r.ship the vibe we both need I intend to stick with it,I'll be consistent,not start one thing n then stop. Thank u

Then u have to look inward and ask ur self
What are those things I can give, what are those things I can adapt to, what are those things he does appreciate, what are those things that could make him whoa..........

Because what can work for A night not work for B and C

It's u that understands him and u pick up from there

Like looking into his eyes while ure talking and saying some nice words of missing and loving him, encourage him, take him to picnic, helps build his career, take a walk down the stretch with him, give him space when he needs it, let him have a sence of belongings to ur affairs etc

And other things which I do know u have heard about
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
cupidora:
Hello NLders,please I need your advice and suggestions here. I'm in a serious semi-long distance relationship,we have a mutual agreement to stick to abstinence and we are both very satisfied with the decision. I said 'semi-long distance' because presently he's serving in another state. While he's away,we talk on phone often,we chat when he's free,I send him random msgs,I think about him every single second,he's always on my mind,sometimes I wonder if I'm obsessed,but I'm sure I'm in love with him.
Now,the issue is whenever we get the opportunity to be together,considering how much I miss him while he's away one would expect that I'd be all over him showing him how much I love him and how much I wished I was with him during his absence,unfortunately at this point,I literally DON'T KNOW what to do with him to express my love and I so much want to. Please I need suggestions/advice on how to show my boyfriend that I love him and how much I always miss him when he's gone;notwithstanding there's no sex involved. Thank you.
words of affirmation
Receiving gifts
physical touch
quality time
acts of service
these are the 5 love languages
learn his language or his combination of languages and use it.
Physical touch musnt involve sex
peace
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
just look into his eyes, hold his hands n tell him all what ur telling us now, here smiley tell him how much u miss him, how much u long for his touch.. buy him gifts, surprise him with his favorite food, deliciously cooked one day smiley give him small kisses all over his face, its not every time he will be organizing n taking u on dates, sometimes u take him on dates too, if u have the money smiley pay him surprise visits to where ever he is smiley dance or sing for him if u can... just put on a sweet love or party song when u two are alone, n dance for him wink I use to dance for my bf whenever he came visiting, n he loved it cheesy
u can cuddle with him while watching a movie smiley u can give him a massage.. etc
Yeah,I knew eroticAngelina would come and make dis thread beauriful cheesy cheesy thanx shugar,I love the picture u just painted kiss thanx for the tips
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=cupidora post=28063952]yes,I soo want to do that,I need precision,if u re the one,what,what n what would u like me to do? Sure cool cool I'm always original thanks[/quote
Like you said that you are in a long distance relationship the best way to show him love is by caring for him like calling him,asking him about his day,if he is eating at all,and other stuff,you know Na, telling him that you are missing him, but don't over do it so that it wouldn't be boring to him
Re: Blank by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
cupidora:
Yeah,I knew eroticAngelina would come and make dis thread beauriful cheesy cheesy thanx shugar,I love the picture u just painted kiss thanx for the tips
uwc grin

1 Like

Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
dre11:

Then u have to look inward and ask ur self
What are those things I can give, what are those things I can adapt to, what are those things he does appreciate, what are those things that could make him whoa..........

Because what can work for A night not work for B and C

It's u that understands him and u pick up from there

Like looking into his eyes while ure talking and saying some nice words of missing and loving him

And other things which I do know u have heard about
I will always remember its about genuity,spontaneity and consistency.Still there are things I need to learn to make it all work together. True,different strokes for different folks,thats why I'd try out what works and stick with it... I like precision,thank you for d tips smiley
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote author=elshaddai58 post=28064565][/quote]confess u didn't read my long post cheesy
Re: Blank by cupidora(f): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
VanLucius:

words of affirmation
Receiving gifts
physical touch
quality time
acts of service
these are the 5 love languages
learn his language or his combination of languages and use it.
Physical touch musnt involve sex
peace
Thank u.
Re: Blank by Moiking(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
EroticAngelina:
You must have schooled in France smiley to have this wealth of experience cool
Re: Blank by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
Moiking:

You must have schooled in France smiley to have this wealth of experience cool
^^ nope. I'm just good in that stuff cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume / Photo: She Said She Got Pregnant By Accident / Your Kind Of Man/woman; Does Skin Colour Matter??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.