Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" (1300 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
As a very badt sharp guy, I'm the only guy in my compound, the rest are ladies. And na me dey secure the room/apartment for them. I chase guys away anytym dey come look for house to rent.

So, This fine babe packed into my compound around 12 today, just to extend my kind gesture, I helped her to carry in some of her luggage. In one of her luggage, a dilldo fell out. I really got madddd. While holding the dilldo with my left hand, I called her and told her straight up "babe, you see this thing ehn, u nor fit use am for here, I get live one for my trouser that will do it better, iffa hear say you moan for night, the next morning you will pack out of this house""

She was shy and collected it from me.

What nonsense angry
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by RexKexMilann: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by osaslord500(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2015
hilarious laughing but guy you are very crazy
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by SirLegal(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
And I'm sure after that the roosters in your village woke you up from this damp dream grin

3 Likes

Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by ucheHapers(m): 3:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Use condom o...syphilis is real
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by ucheHapers(m): 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
Use condom o....syphilis is real
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by Djboosting: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
stupidity:
As a very badt sharp guy, I'm the only guy in my compound, the rest are ladies. And na me dey secure the room/apartment for them. I chase guys away anytym dey come look for house to rent.

So, This fine babe packed into my compound around 12 today, just to extend my kind gesture, I helped her to carry in some of her luggage. In one of her luggage, a dilldo fell out. I really got madddd. While holding the dilldo with my left hand, I called her and told her straight up "babe, you see this thing ehn, u nor fit use am for here, I get live one for my trouser that will do it better, iffa hear say you moan for night, the next morning you will pack out of this house""

What nonsense angry

Lol @ bolded smiley
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by Laolu97(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nice 1
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by sirhot(m): 7:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
You are very stupi.d! grin grin grin grin grin

Stu.pid boy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by jonaifame22(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Din't forget to svck her pvssy b4 the fvck!
Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
stupidity:

What nonsense angry

Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by obiorathesubtle: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2015
[size=15pt]girls wey get diiiildos ehn. Wicked people[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Told Her Point Blank "Am Here To Help You Sexually" by aktem(m): 8:17am On Dec 07, 2015
#steady continuous GONKING#

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP!!! How Can One Make The Valentine Splendid For His Girl With N1500 / Hmm, This Kind Problem! 3 Teenagers Impregnated Their Pretty School Teacher! See / How To Get A Girl In 30 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.