Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume (2964 Views)

6 Foods That Boost Erections And Help You Last Longer In Bed / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by sanyablaze(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
DARK CHOCOLATE

A powerful aphrodisiac, dark chocolate contains L-Arginine. This is an amino acid which is known to increase semen volume as well as improve the intensity of your orgasms. Just don’t overdo it or else you will end up gaining weight which will only reduce levels of testosterone in your body and your sperm count.

EGGS

High in protein and vitamin E, eggs are considered to help in the production of healthy and strong sperm in the testicles. They are also believed to prevent sperm cells from the harmful effects of free radicals, which may kill sperm.

BANANA
Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain which is supposed to increase male libido. They are also rich sources of vitamin B, which can help bring an increase in stamina, making sure that you have more energy available for your sexual encounters.

SPINACH
Leafy green vegetables such as spinach are rich sources of folic acid. Low levels of folate can give rise to distorted sperm shapes such as ones with two heads or two tails. The sperm are also at an increased risk of chromosomal abnormalities. This means that firstly your sperm will find it difficult to reach an egg and even if it does reach an egg, it will not be able to fertilize it. Furthermore, even if these sperms are able to fertilize an egg, the chances of birth defects are quite high in such cases.

ASPARAGUS
A green vegetable that is high in vitamin C, asparagus is also a good food to increase sperm volume. Vitamin C protects the sperm cells from the damaging effects of free radicals and thus ensures that the sperm store in the male reproductive system does not get depleted.

SEE THE REST HERE WITH THEIR PICTURES www.86wiz.com

Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
So, oga Op with all these in my amoury, I can shoot sporadically without fear abii

1 Like

Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by SeverusSnape(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
This post is supposed to be in the health section, not romance.
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by sanyablaze(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
ok
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by osdayoola(m): 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
am sure you did not read the article..plz point to where the point where the romance of your thoight was addressed...

1 Like

Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by SeverusSnape(m): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
osdayoola:

am sure you did not read the article..plz point to where the point where the romance of your thoight was addressed...
What are you saying
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by ireneony(f): 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by iamodenigbo1(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
I will need them when I am 60 bit for now a bottle of fanta is enough for Mr to de shoot de go
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by wonlasewonimi: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
eat cashew nuts, brazil nuts or almond nuts
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why should I boost sperm volume,when it's only one out of the hundreds of millions that's gonna give me offspring...
See den food I like wella,no wonder my sperm dey always plenty like river
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by kent79: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nice one
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by john8998: 8:04am On Jul 06, 2015
Hi,
The above post is quite interesting as it has explained about how to increase semen volume with the help of 13 foods. All the foods are natural and they don't have any side effects. However one of the effective supplement is also there which is natural and made of all natural ingredients is Semenax.

http://www.mensexualclinic.com/semenax-boost-your-seminal-volume
Re: 13 Foods That Boost Sperm Volume by kylfederer: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
To increase your volume of ejaculation you need to eat fruits and vegetables that would cure this problem, but this would take a long time to get everything right. In some places these fruits and vegetables may not be available. So in that case you can use a pill named Semenax, it is a herbal pills as it is made of natural ingredients. Many people are using this and almost all of them have given the positive response about this product. It cures low sperm count, low motility and low orgasm power in men. And you can see the difference in quick time.

(1) (Reply)

ROMANCE SECTION AWARDS ( The Grand Finale) Welcome To The Event Of The Year. / Ladies, See The List Of Boys To Avoid / Reasons Why Nigerian Men Wont Stop Going After Foreign Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.