Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation (7884 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by purityme: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2014
LoL na so he pain you reach. Sdk a place to be proudly sdk bv
aisha2:

I almost tore my clothes off in frustration
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 17, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Very True. And we do have a lot of du.mb mothers because a lot of ladies now are getting du.mber and du.mber.
hello,I'm nt one of them,and I can't testify to dat,I can live my life without nobody
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=aisha2 post=28085653]
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 17, 2014
purityme:
@ op u dnt knw wat u want your pride will kill u slowly
okay,I hear u
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=purityme post=280
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2014
purityme:
LoL na so he pain you reach. Sdk a place to be proudly sdk bv

Somebody sent me the link because she know say the thing go pain me well well lol.

MojAyo:
did I ever told u to scold my mother for me,she has been there and she still will,till I get successful in life,I think dats d role of a mother

No, her role ends when you turn 18, everything she does now ia charity and not your fundamental human right.

5 Likes

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by purityme: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2014
You don't even have a stay in SA and you are sounding as if na citizen you be. You were seeking assylm there. You later said study visa. Na magomago u take stay dia and you still no understnd naija system. Hmmm we re not dump ooo. Stop all dis stories 4 d Gods abeg. If you make 500naira compare to 1200 can't you manage. You case no be here
MojAyo:
hmmm,tanx for ur advice o,and again I show appreciation at my mum supporting me and my childs upkeep,I never said I dnt want to work,I only came to nigeria to visit which I dnt knw things would turn out like dis,my inlaws promised to support me and my childs upkeep, bt since I came to d country,they changed,they dnt even want to take me in which I suspect its becos of financial stuffs,the father of my baby promised to be sending me and my child money,bt since I came here,I got stacked,which make my mum to be doing everything for me,I'm still going back to where I come from,and I will say it again,I dnt d system of d country,imagine d hair u can do for a client in SA at d rate of 1200naira in nigeria money,here ,they can do it for 500naira,so how can I catch up with my life with dat with a little one to feed,if I never come home,u won't see me here complaining,my problem started since I enter nigeria,I knw nairaland a long time,bt I never post a topic here based on my life or my husbands life,bt since I came into my mothers house,I was forced and frustrated to start creating a topic about my life on Nairaland,I believe my problem will end vry soon,I'm nt a lazy person

1 Like

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=aisha2 post=28088680]
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by ifyalways(f): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2014
Why is the OP constantly referring to the deadbeat runaway baby daddy as " her husband"?

Does the term husband have a different meaning on NLD

@OP, enough said already. You lost your voice and right to respect when u instead of facing your studies got yourself knocked up by a junkie in SA. Now, you gotta learn and earn it back, the harrrrrrrrd way. If you think your mom aint doing enough for u, try moving in with a NLDER cheesy or a friend, just for 3 days. Na that time u go appreciate what your mom is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=purityme post=28088798]You
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Wendy80(f): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
I feel my life is in shambles,I feel no on is close to me,I feel hated by everyone,whenever I want to ask for my mum for anything about my baby,she complain,insulting me before she do things for my baby,she ve a manfrnd,since she and my daddy separated,the thing is dat I dnt like dis person at all,maybe its becos he is nt my dad,I tried to like him ,bt the likeness isn't there,though my dad is nt doing anything for me,bt he is still my dad,I dnt ve any father more than him,I told my mum,I'm fine with whatever dat makes her happy,bt I dnt want her husband or whatever to involve himself in my life,dat it should ve boundary,bt anytime I talked something against dis man like dis,she shouted at me and make me feel dis man is more important than me her child,my siblings also supported her to insult my dad,though I never want to live with her in d first place,bt its becos of my baby,if dat I never ve a baby yet,I ve many frnds I can go and live with and work hard to succeed in life,bt what can I do,I'm just feeling stacked here,my siblings no longer respect me cos they believe I'm a failure,even sometimes,I feel like having a man dat will care for my needs,so dat I won't feel insulted when I ask her anything,I feel like starting some work,bt I dnt knw d system of dis country,I'm just tired and depressed here,they make me like someone dat can't make it in life again,I've been persevering for long,bt I dnt knw when all dis will end,I just regret coming home
U are giving half half story.
How old are U? Where's d father of ur child?
Are u a student or working?
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=ifyalways post=28088885
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2014
Wendy80:

I think the matter is solved now,so case closed
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
hello,I'm nt one of them,and I can't testify to dat,I can live my life without nobody

Oh no. i wasnt refering to you. Dnt be offended. i was just having a conversation smiley smiley
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 17, 2014
Wendy80:

Read through her previous threads you will understand fully.
The baby daddy is an ex convict he also tried to love-vendor her in south Africa in addition to beating her.
She was a student got pregnant and dropped out and.this same bad mother was the one supporting her till she had the baby.
The mom got her back asked her to start following her to the shop na there trouble start.

Poster again grow up. People are in worst conditions but few of them spend all day blaming others, they take charge and move on.

Your mother is not the problem here please look in the mirror and tell yourself the truth. Stop all this pride and ready answers to defend yourself if braiding for 500 is what it takes to feed your child do it. Ain't no shame in hard honest work

5 Likes

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
okay,bt re u for real or u came here to criticize,lemme tell u,there re some dat their situation re more worse than mine,bt they re still here today,anyway tanx for d comment,I will find a solution to my problem,okay

Am for real and advicing you as I would my younger sister. Snap out of it. Aint nobody got time to pet and pamper you. You are a mother. Even if braiding is 100 do it and buy pap for your daughter thats life thats reality. Leave mama alone. She don try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
hmmm,tanx for ur advice o,and again I show appreciation at my mum supporting me and my childs upkeep,I never said I dnt want to work,I only came to nigeria to visit which I dnt knw things would turn out like dis,my inlaws promised to support me and my childs upkeep, bt since I came to d country,they changed,they dnt even want to take me in which I suspect its becos of financial stuffs,the father of my baby promised to be sending me and my child money,bt since I came here,I got stacked,which make my mum to be doing everything for me,I'm still going back to where I come from,and I will say it again,I dnt d system of d country,imagine d hair u can do for a client in SA at d rate of 1200naira in nigeria money,here ,they can do it for 500naira,so how can I catch up with my life with dat with a little one to feed,if I never come home,u won't see me here complaining,my problem started since I enter nigeria,I knw nairaland a long time,bt I never post a topic here based on my life or my husbands life,bt since I came into my mothers house,I was forced and frustrated to start creating a topic about my life on Nairaland,I believe my problem will end vry soon,I'm nt a lazy person

You and I know that your husband is a crook, there is no use relying on him.

Thank God you know you're in this situation alone, no one is going to help you except you.

So dust the dirt off your shoulders and start life afresh. Be determined to work hard like never before. N500 is better than 0 naira. Nothing is too little, you will grow with time. No condition is permanent but if you keep waiting for clients that will pay you big money now, you will continue to suffer the insult and disrespect from your family.

1 Like

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Wendy80(f): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:

Read through her previous threads you will understand fully.
The baby daddy is an ex convict he also tried to love-vendor her in south Africa in addition to beating her.
She was a student got pregnant and dropped out and.this same bad mother was the one supporting her till she had the baby.
The mom got her back asked her to start following her to the shop na there trouble start.

Poster again grow up. People are in worst conditions but few of them spend all day blaming others, they take charge and move on.

Your mother is not the problem here please look in the mirror and tell yourself the truth. Stop all this pride and ready answers to defend yourself if braiding for 500 is what it takes to feed your child do it. Ain't no shame in hard honest work

True
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Wendy80(f): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
I think the matter is solved now,so case closed
Thank God
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2014
BananaBender:

You and I know that your husband is a crook, there is no use relying on him.

Thank God you know you're in this situation alone, no one is going to help you except you.

So dust the dirt off your shoulders and start life afresh. Be determined to work hard like never before. N500 is better than 0 naira. Nothing is too little, you will grow with time. No condition is permanent but if you keep waiting for clients that will pay you big money now, you will continue to suffer the insult and disrespect from your family.
okay,tanx
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by bukatyne(f): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
I think dats for ur mother,I never use my mother to play on nairaland,so pls,watch what u say

I think you need comprehension lessons.

Did you not see I was responding to a post undecided
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

I think you need comprehension lessons.

Did you not see I was responding to a post undecided
okay,whatever
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by smartigo: 11:39am On Nov 17, 2014
Thank you aisha2 for being harsh. The lady is just pissing me off. You can imagine hw she speaks of a man who she isn't married to as her husband.

Your reasoning is wack or u r too emotionally intelligent.

Why should your mother care for u and your baby? Is it her right? Wake up lady and find something to do. When you travelled to SA, did u know their system outright? So stop the excuse.

Look around you and start doing what you were doing in SA. If you want respect, don't be an extra burden on your mother n siblings who are also trying to survive.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by bukatyne(f): 11:45am On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
okay, whatever

Whatever to you too cheesy

I can come here and rub your head however, I will just be deceiving you and go offline to my life.

I am glad you are spurred to do something about your situation. 3yrs down the line, you will look at this thread and laugh about it.

All the best to you and your family.
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by thorpido(m): 11:49am On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
hello,I'm nt a young girl and I knw what I worth,when I was staying under my parents,I knw what I worth,just becos I'm nt working,dats what made it to tell on me,and I've already find a solution to dat
I know you are not a young girl.You are gbogbo bigs girl!Yes I know how much you are worth.

What i am saying in essence is that you put your hands to the plow..
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
bukatyne:

Whatever to you too cheesy

I can come here and rub your head however, I will just be deceiving you and go offline to my life.

I am glad you are spurred to do something about your situation. 3yrs down the line, you will look at this thread and laugh about it.

All the best to you and your family.
tanx for ur sisterly advice
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
You are just saying
my husband
my husband
my husband
my husband
my husband this and that.
My inlaw
My inlaw.
His he married to you?you her his baby mama.
You dön't have any inlaw.
Better look for something doing,stop blaming ur mama.

1 Like

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Wendy80(f): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ds babe knows what she wants already. We are just burning energy advising her. With d way u reply to every1 tells d kind of person u are. Some1 shd pls tell her to go back to her BOYFRIEND, that's what she wants to hear.
OP I just did.
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by cococandy(f): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
so what's keeping you in Nigeria at the moment?

The Nigeria you say you braid hair for 500naira is the same one that I braid hair for sometimes 4000 naira. Why don't you go improve on your skills and see ppl pay more for your services?keep saying you know your worth but you don't want to prove to those around you what that worth is.
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
cococandy:
so what's keeping you in Nigeria at the moment?

The Nigeria you say you braid hair for 500naira is the same one that I braid hair for sometimes 4000 naira. Why don't you go improve on your skills and see ppl pay more for your services?keep saying you know your worth but you don't want to probe to those around you what that worth is.
dats why I told u ,I dnt knw d system,I never plait here for anybody here with money,one day I went to a saloon to do my hair,I was so surprised dat it was vry cheap,they call bonding with ur own hair piece 400naira,anyway,let's forget about dat,like I said,I will find a solution to my problem,God will help me out
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Hold up, OP.....

Under no circumstance will you come back to South Africa for that guy......you left because it wasn't working out for you so please save yourself from an early grave, get your act together before coming back.

tanx my frnd for dis advice
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Let me for a moment believe you dont know how a system you grew up in works. You have been back for over 4 months and in the 4 months you still havent gotten round to understanding this our complex system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#WifeNotCook Bitter Campaign: These Embittered Feminists Must Be Called To Order / Solar Television For Family / List Of Nigerian Popular School Rhymes & Poems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.