Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation (7864 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
Is this constructive? Really?

Going back to the guy will not solve anything, we all know that. She is not being proud, ask anyone who has left her home and lived outside the country how it is like. To endure the stares of those who knew u were once living large aint easy.

@ Op, all I can say is, you can follow your mother wherever only if she wants you to.

I can't imagine following her even if she was my mother if she would be embarassing me in public making me the joke of the town.
I'm telling u my dear,some people dnt just ve policy,I knw what I want and what I dnt want,no body can force me to do what inconvenient me,my frnd,u can see,I dnt wanna exchange words with dis lady,cos seriously,I think she got issues,she was too harsh on herself and vry mean,hello,aisha or whatever u re call,I'm nt frm a low life family,and my mum dnt struggle before she see her money,just becos of d husband matter she is harsh on me,and my mother never complain to u dat she is tired of me,do one thing for me,read dis and get d fvck out of dis thread

1 Like

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
I'm telling u my dear,some people dnt just ve policy,I knw what I want and what I dnt want,no body can force me to do what inconvenient me,my frnd,u can see,I dnt wanna exchange words with dis lady,cos seriously,I think she got issues,she was too harsh on herself and vry mean,hello,aisha or whatever u re call,I'm nt frm a low life family,and my mum dnt struggle before she see her money,just becos of d husband matter she is harsh on me,and my mother never complain to u dat she is tired of me,do one thing for me,read dis and get d fvck out of dis thread

I will continue to be on your case till you do what is right for that baby.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=HumbledbYGrace post=28079208]
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:

I will continue to be on your case till you do what is right for that baby.
did I ever tell u my baby lacks anything or he is suffering,I will say one thing,mind ur own business,I'm nt a bad mother
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
did I ever tell u my baby lacks anything or he is suffering,I will say one thing,mind ur own business,I'm nt a bad mother

No one says you are a bad mother, at least you were smart enough to remove your child from that bad environment.
That being said, its been months, you need to find ways and means to fend for your child without depending on your man, or any man, your mom who has really tried or expecting anything from your in laws or childs grandparents.

If you dont want to go to the shop by now you should have started making hair for one or two people even if its nothing much but at least you can give your mom money for kerosene and earn some respect.

Fighting, screaming, insulting and blaming others isn't going to make your situation go away. You made mistakes admit it and grow from it.

Your mother wont always be there to pick the slack.

And if your baby lacks nothing then it goes back to say your mom is doing an awesome job

3 Likes

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2:

No one says you are a bad mother, at least you were smart enough to remove your child from that bad environment.
That being said, its been months, you need to find ways and means to fend for your child without depending on your man, or any man, your mom who has really tried or expecting anything from your in laws or childs grandparents.

If you dont want to go to the shop by now you should have started making hair for one or two people even if its nothing much but at least you can give your mom money for kerosene and earn some respect.

Fighting, screaming, insulting and blaming others isn't going to make your situation go away. You made mistakes admit it and grow from it.

Your mother wont always be there to pick the slack.

And if your baby lacks nothing then it goes back to say your mom is doing an awesome job
tanx,though u criticize me,bt u speak senses into my head,seriously I like ur ways,I was thinking u will fire back at me ,bt no,tanx anyway
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
tanx,though u criticize me,bt u speak senses into my head,seriously I like ur ways,I was thinking u will fire back at me ,bt no,tanx anyway

As a mother some times you slap sometimes you pet. At this point you needed slap back into reality. You have fone through a lot but the first step of moving forward is to identify the problem.
The problem is not your mother or the man but because you are expecting too much from others without doing much for yourself.

You need to stop blaming anyone and start brainstorming on what next and how on your own you can care for baby.

Please remove going back to that abusive ex from your agenda he is not your husband. Leave him in the past.
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by cococandy(f): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
anyway,let's forget about dat,like I said,I will find a solution to my problem,God will help me out
so is there one thing you have in mind now? One plan or action you are immediately thinking of undertaking at the moment?
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
aisha2,ur children are really bless with a good mother.

I like the fact that you never give up on the op,despite all what she says to you.

@op i believe you ave gotten a good advice from her. Plese make use of it.

Cheers
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
MojAyo:
leave aisha alone. Most people think like the world revolves around being "little-missy-goody-two-shoes"

This is life, it will get you down, wherether your a billionaire or not. When you address others in situations like this, have this in mind; what if it was my sister? My daughter? My cousin? My friend's sister? Or anyone in particular. Real women stand up for each other, nomatter how we fu*ck up in life, they are always there to hold out a helping hand, NOT; I told you so, or your on your own.

Dear that's what your mother is doing, m proud of both of you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2014
HumbledbYGrace:
leave aisha alone. Most people think like the world revolves around being "little-missy-goody-two-shoes"

This is life, it will get you down, wherether your a billionaire or not. When you address others in situations like this, have this in mind; what if it was my sister? My daughter? My cousin? My friend's sister? Or anyone in particular. Real women stand up for each other, nomatter how we fu*ck up in life, they are always there to hold out a helping hand, NOT; I told you so, or your on your own.

Dear that's what your mother is doing, m proud of both of you.
seriously,dear,she has been there for me through thick and thin,its never possible to ve a close frnd and u guys dnt argue sometimes,dats what happen btw me and my mum,I just pray she reap d fruit of her labour on us all her children,chommie,tanx for being there for me,much love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:
so is there one thing you have in mind now? One plan or action you are immediately thinking of undertaking at the moment?
yeah,sorry to say,anything about me is personal,I dnt tell people my plans,bt I'm gonna find a solution to my problem,bt tanx for ur concern about me
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 18, 2014
aisha2:

As a mother some times you slap sometimes you pet. At this point you needed slap back into reality. You have fone through a lot but the first step of moving forward is to identify the problem.
The problem is not your mother or the man but because you are expecting too much from others without doing much for yourself.

You need to stop blaming anyone and start brainstorming on what next and how on your own you can care for baby.

Please remove going back to that abusive ex from your agenda he is not your husband. Leave him in the past.
tanx,I'm surely gonna leave him for good and move on with my life
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by cococandy(f): 1:35am On Nov 18, 2014
MojAyo:
yeah,sorry to say,anything about me is personal
really? smiley
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by veave(f): 5:53am On Nov 18, 2014
MojAyo:
hmmm,tanx for ur advice o,and again I show appreciation at my mum supporting me and my childs upkeep,I never said I dnt want to work,I only came to nigeria to visit which I dnt knw things would turn out like dis,my inlaws promised to support me and my childs upkeep, bt since I came to d country,they changed,they dnt even want to take me in which I suspect its becos of financial stuffs,the father of my baby promised to be sending me and my child money,bt since I came here,I got stacked,which make my mum to be doing everything for me,I'm still going back to where I come from,and I will say it again,I dnt d system of d country,imagine d hair u can do for a client in SA at d rate of 1200naira in nigeria money,here ,they can do it for 500naira,so how can I catch up with my life with dat with a little one to feed,if I never come home,u won't see me here complaining,my problem started since I enter nigeria,I knw nairaland a long time,bt I never post a topic here based on my life or my husbands life,bt since I came into my mothers house,I was forced and frustrated to start creating a topic about my life on Nairaland,I believe my problem will end vry soon,I'm nt a lazy person

# you need to b humble, truthful, hard working and ready to take advice. You also need to grow up too. Abeg were do people make hair for 500naira in naija again. in fact, you are supposed to be swimming in hundreds of thousands by now. Because the fact you came from SA alone is enough reasons for people to patronize you, you don't even need to get a shop. Do it in front of your house. please go through the thread from page 0 again. And comply with all good advices. The ones that sound harsh are definitely the ones that will save you fast.

1 Like

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=veave post=28112672]
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
cococandy:
really? smiley
I said I will start working,do I need to tell u d kind of job I want to be doing

1 Like

Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Youngpo413: 6:42am On Dec 16, 2014
Baby mamas everywhere...when will this end?
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 2:16am On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=Sophyrocks post=28089182
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 19, 2015
MojAyo:
[quote author=Sophyrocks post=28089182

Hope you are all right now @ MojAyo?
...and that your situation has eased up a bit?
Re: Pls Peeps,help Me Out In A Bad Situation by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=milychocs post=32873144][/quote]cool,tanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Violence In Marriage / Dating Your Uncle's Brother's Wife's Niece / Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.