Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God (9327 Views)

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by paulGrundy(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
robian1:
Lol you greatly amuse me with your level of boastful ignorance. apparently you don't know anything about wildlife. help yourself to some research then make your corrections. let me give you a tip check on giraffes and monkeys first

Please don't bring in an animal analogy into the discussion, humans are not animals, comparing us to animals is at worst demeaning. I don't understand why pro-gay activists are quick to link homosexuality to animals but cry foul when homosexuals are described as animals. homosexuality is the weapon satan is using to attack the church, please don't fall for his evil schemes.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
paulGrundy:

Please don't bring in an animal analogy into the discussion, humans are not animals, comparing us to animals is at worst demeaning. I don't understand why pro-gay activists are quick to link homosexuality to animals but cry foul when homosexuals are described as animals. homosexuality is the weapon satan is using to attack the church, please don't fall for his evil schemes.
dude I was correcting the dude!!!!! I do not support homosexuality with the animal theory!!! I have never done that.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by paulGrundy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
robian1:
dude I was correcting the dude!!!!! I do not support homosexuality with the animal theory!!! I have never done that.

Ok
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by VirginFinder: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
masonkz:

Again, what does it mean to not follow these "doctrines" as stipulated in your bible? Someone advises you, and you go against such advise and rather do your own will. Lemme get it straight, it doesn't constitute sin? grin

Stop trying to be smart.

Scriptural doctrine is dynamic as it changes with time.

Some old testament doctrine got outdated in the new testament.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by honeychild(f): 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
@PaulGrundy
you truly are schizophrenic! SMH

If this is your pathetic attempt at convincing people that you are not yooguyz, then you have failed woefully. We all know you are yooguyz. You never denied it when Bernimoore and I identified you on your very first thread in September. If you like o go and delete the thread and your posts about changing for the better and being less confrontational. Na you know grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1918340/story-paul-grundy
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

Stop trying to be smart.

**Saved for posterity sake** grin grin grin

So the word of God is now changing. Thought they said it doesn't change forever and ever grin

Meaning the new testament will also change. grin

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Yooguyz: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
honeychild:
@PaulGrundy

If this is your pathetic attempt at convincing people that you are not yooguyz, then you have failed woefully. We all know you are yooguyz. You never denied it when Bernimoore and I identified you on your very first thread in September. If you like o go and delete the thread and your posts about changing for the better and being less confrontational. Na you know grin grin

You if I start with you. Smh. Ooooooooh, you saw how BERNIMORE cowardly opened new handles and ran away from his old handles, your case will be worse. By the time I finish with you! Nairaland will be nausating to you.
[size=17pt]your jehovahs witness literatures will be repulsive to you[/size].
My matter no dey end oooooh 3 years 4 years we dey dig am!!!

DON'T GO AND START UP A FIRE YOU CANNOT FINISH
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Yooguyz: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
JESUSSAVES2014:
This is just grt.
Since there is no homosexual goat and dog or of other animal. No human being is born homosexual.
This just the TRUTH.

Who told you, we have cases of homosexual animals.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

This is just plain truth that homosexuality is a natural part of human sexuality
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by VirginFinder: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
masonkz:

So the word of God is now changing. Thought they said it doesn't change forever and ever grin

Scriptural doctrine is dynamic. That was one of the reasons Jesus came. To de-emphasise doctrine which was given more attention than reproof,instruction and correction at the time. This caused him to clash with the Pharisees and Jews severally.
You can go and write your own new testament.
If you don't repent of being gay, your place in hell is reserved.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by VirginFinder: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
Yooguyz:

Who told you, we have cases of homosexual animals.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

This is just plain truth that homosexuality is a natural part of human sexuality

I disagree.

Nevertheless, whatever the case may be, anyone who practices homosexuality is hell-bound.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Yooguyz: 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

I disagree.

Nevertheless, whatever the case may be, anyone who practices homosexuality is hell-bound.

I agree with the bolded, because one can be sexually attracted to the same-sex and then choose not to act on it.

But then where the born of contention is between us is that, I believe homosexuality is natural, you believe homosexuality is a choice. But then let me leave you with this question, can someone choose something that is socially undesirably? That he would punished for?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by BERNIMOORE: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
honeychild:
@PaulGrundy

@Honeychild

yooguyz believed that creating this drama and making himself 2 characters siding with homosexuality(yooguyz moniker) and (paulgrundy moniker) opposing homo will give him (yooguyz) opportunity to poison peoples mind with homosexuality.......i can see people fell into his gimics and those poeple will get theirself educated wrongly about homosexuality

anyway kindly go through this topic thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2005443/paulgrundy-impersonator-nairaland-versus-jwfacts

just stay and watch how this will unfold, enjoy it!
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by paulGrundy(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
masonkz:

Hi have you considered the possibility that you might be mis-interpreting what he said? smiley
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
paulGrundy:

Hi have you considered the possibility that you might be mis-interpreting what he said? smiley

Then kindly interpret it for me smiley
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

Scriptural doctrine is dynamic. That was one of the reasons Jesus came. To de-emphasise doctrine which was given more attention than reproof,instruction and correction at the time. This caused him to clash with the Pharisees and Jews severally.
You can go and write your own new testament.
If you don't repent of being gay, your place in hell is reserved.

If scriptural doctrine is dynamic, then what is regarded as sin is also dynamic, no? Only following your logic wink

Bear in mind that the first scripture I quoted on the first page (1Corinthians 14:34-35) is that from the New Testament. Therefore, if you're claiming it's no more useful, given that it's actually in the New Testament, then some other parts of the New Testament are also not useful in this present day, no?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
All sins are an offshoot of the 'original' sin, idolatry.
Idolatry is the holy grail of sins, it is the origin, father, mother, and sire of all sins.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by VirginFinder: 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
masonkz:

If scriptural doctrine is dynamic, then what is regarded as sin is also dynamic, no? Only following your logic wink

Bear in mind that the first scripture I quoted on the first page (1Corinthians 14:34-35) is that from the New Testament. Therefore, if you're claiming it's no more useful, given that it's actually in the New Testament, then some other parts of the New Testament are also not useful in this present day, no?

Story!

Let me be as plain as possible.

It is not a sin to break scriptural doctrine. And even if it is a sin, it is not one that leads to death(hell).

But being an homosexual is a serious sin that will surely land you in hell.
Repent!
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

Story!

Let me be as plain as possible.

It is not a sin to break scriptural doctrine. And even if it is a sin, it is not one that leads to death(hell).

But being an homosexual is a serious sin that will surely land you in hell.
Repent!

Lol so it is not a sin to break scriptural doctrine. What's now the point in having these doctrines in the first place? I hope you know the kind of rope you're tying yourself with. I'll keep feeding you those ropes grin

Seriously?? Dude, are you saying that not all sin would lead to hell? lipsrsealed

Arrrghh Bible scholar toh badt. grin
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by VirginFinder: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
masonkz:

Lol so it is not a sin to break scriptural doctrine. What's now the point in having these doctrines in the first place? I hope you know the kind of rope you're tying yourself with. I'll keep feeding you those ropes grin

Seriously?? Dude, are you saying that not all sin would lead to hell? lipsrsealed

Arrrghh Bible scholar toh badt. grin

hehehehehehe

My boy, I was earnestly expecting this reply.

1 John 5:16-17
17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin NOT unto death

Breaking scriptural doctrine is a sin that will not lead to death.

However, being gay is a sin unto death. It'll land you in hell!
Repent!!
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
VirginFinder:

hehehehehehe

My boy, I was earnestly expecting this reply.

1 John 5:16-17
17 All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin NOT unto death

Breaking scriptural doctrine is a sin that will not lead to death.

However, being gay is a sin unto death. It'll land you in hell!
Repent!!

hehehehe. I can see why y'all are so confused.

"For the wages of sin is death ” Rom 6:23. Wages of sin, not wages of some sins

Reconcile that.

Let's even assume what you said is correct, it's still open-ended regarding the sins that would result to death or not.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by paulGrundy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
masonkz:

Then kindly interpret it for me smiley

What he probably is trying to say is that scriptural texts can be interpreted in various dimensions strictly by comparing texts.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
paulGrundy:

What he probably is trying to say is that scriptural texts can be interpreted in various dimensions strictly by comparing texts.

Lol@various dimensions. No wonder there are so many denominations, of the church, all claiming to be the best, and soo many interpretations of the Bible

Confusion at its peak.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
paulGrundy:

oh please shut up. You guys are the ones that would first chip in "even animals don't do it", "show me proof that animals can be gay", bla bla. Then when it's proven, you quickly change mouth to "comparing animals with humans is demeaning" bla bla.

Make person hear word

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by paulGrundy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
masonkz:

oh please shut up. You guys are the ones that would first chip in "even animals don't do it", "show me proof that animals can be gay", bla bla. Then when it's proven, you quickly change mouth to "comparing animals with humans is demeaning" bla bla.

Make person hear word

I don't believe in any science research on whatever, science is always researching what may be “right“ today maybe refuted with another fact tommorrow, but comparing us to animals is uncalled for because we are different from animals in so many ways. E.g humans have a culture, animals don't. We get married animals don't. Besides it may interest you to know that even homosexual animals do not form long term relationships.

....it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities...
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Just like what gays are clamoring for. Isn't it hypocritical? If gays are citing animalistic behaviour to support their claims, then they shouldn't pick and choose.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by VirginFinder: 11:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
masonkz:

hehehehe. I can see why y'all are so confused.

"For the wages of sin is death ” Rom 6:23. Wages of sin, not wages of some sins

Reconcile that.

Let's even assume what you said is correct, it's still open-ended regarding the sins that would result to death or not.

What I said is correct and is not open ended.

The scripture I quoted is an update/full explanation of the one you quoted seeing that it comes long after it.

The Bible spoke expressly about homosexuals in Romans 1:19-28.

Homosexuals are hell-bound!
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by VirginFinder: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Yooguyz:

I agree with the bolded, because one can be sexually attracted to the same-sex and then choose not to act on it.

But then where the born of contention is between us is that, I believe homosexuality is natural, you believe homosexuality is a choice. But then let me leave you with this question, can someone choose something that is socially undesirably? That he would punished for?

I don't want to believer anyone was born an homosexual.

I think homosexuals became so as a result of factors/circumstances like these:

1. Multiple rejection by ladies
Some guys having suffered multiple rejection from the female folk resort to homosexuality as a way of calling the bluffing of ladies generally or getting back at them.

2. Inability to approach to a lady as a result of being too shy
Some guys are so shy that they just can't summon the courage to approach any lady for a relationship. If such a guy doesn't find anyone to help him out or find a lady who can see through his shyness and take the first step, he may resort to homosexuality.

3. Impotence
Some guys who are sexxuallly impotent may take to homosexualtiy to cover up their problem.

4. Attending a non-unisex boarding school
It has been discovered that non-unisex boarding schools have become breeding grounds for homosexuals.
When the boys are Hot and there are no ladies around, they simply turn on each other.

5. Membership of a cult
It is no news that cult members use homosexuality practice to seal their brotherhood bond.

6. Social status and financial rewards.
Because of the growing acceptance of homosexuality in the western world and the rewards that come with it (endorsements, patronage etc), some people take to homosexuality in order to enjoy those benefits not minding if they will land in hell.
Also, some people are in it for financial rewards.Their partner pays them for their services.

7. Molestation by a homosexual
Some young boys were introduced to homosexuality after they got molested by one.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by beryl04(m): 12:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Ok, to all those who keep referring to Leviticus... Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law.
When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. ... End of debate.

I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Law and how to follow them.

1. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a
pleasing odour for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbours. They claim the odour is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus
21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?

3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her
period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offence.

4. Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and
female, provided they are purchased from neighbouring nations. A
friend of mine claims that this applies to Beninoise, but not
Ghananians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Ghananians?

5. I have a neighbour who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.
The passage clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an
abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a
defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my
vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair
around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev.19:27. How should they die?

9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? -
Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

I know you all have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you all can help.

Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Yooguyz: 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
VirginFinder:

Stop trying to be smart.

You just gave pro-gay activist the bullet they would use to shoot you. grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
davien:
People are born gay the same way people are born straight get over it...

Can you provide empirical evidence to support that please?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
Canadiangirl:

what make it the truth?
how do u know their is no homosexuality in animals. I once saw a picture of kangaroos in Australia having orgy and sodomy
pls leave gay people alone. why are u people loosing sleep over their sexuality.

In what animal race do you see the male leave the female and mates with other males and stay with other males or vice-versa? I am talking about actual trends
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
masonkz:

How, exactly, is that your business??

Simple:

1. The encouragement of homosexual behavior does damage to the institution of marriage between a mother and a father
2. Homosexuality stipends the very existence of human culture i.e. a man and a man can't reproduce neither can a woman and woman reproduce. If they were born homosexuals, why do 90 percent of homosexuals have children from heterosexuals?
3. Homosexuality forces heterosexual to accept their sexuality i.e. If you are gay, that is your cup of tea. Don't ask me to accept it or suggest that the definition of marriage should be changed to encourage your sexual behavior
4. Young kids and children will be exposed to homosexual awareness and as such believe it is normal

I can go on and on. In a free society; homosexuals can choose to love who they want to; that is their choice. Also, in a free society; there is freedom of speech and diversity of opinions.

These are the facts, no one is born a homosexual neither is anyone born a painter or a thief.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
BrightEye:
If a man is born with homosexuality, he should try to overcome it.

Just like when a man is born deformed, and tries to live just as the common man does.

There is no empirical evidence to suggest people are born as homosexuals. If you say gay people have the disposition or proclivity to the same sex; then that makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Bible Verse Has Brought More Souls To Christ? / Covenant Christian Center Members Meet Here / The Lord Giveth And The Lord Taketh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.