Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God (9331 Views)

Is It A Sin To Style A Haircut? / See What This Dude Is Giving To God / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2014
Ironic isn't it? If your parents held the same view, I wonder if you would be here.
My parent gave birth to only me.

He has wasted millions of spèrm that would have produced millions of children.

Bye. I'm done here.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 14, 2014
slyfox5555:

Dude, stop twisting the Bible to support your life-style. The Bible encourages a union between one man and one woman i.e. Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. There is no where in the Bible where it supports homosexuality in anyway or form.
Did I say God created Adam and Steve.
I'm reminding him that God supports Husband and Wife relationship not boyfriend and girlfriend.

Job 31:11-12 New Living Translation (NLT)

11 For lust is a shameful sin,
a crime that should be punished.

12 It is a fire that burns all the way to hell. [ a ]
It would wipe out everything I own.

Una wey go that imaginary hell plenty. wink
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by herald9: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

I dey my own jejely, they came to quote/dig my old post.

If it's morally right for you to have a girlfriend and your conscience doesn't prick you, I don't see why it should morally wrong for them to be gay. I mean girlfriend, because bible is against lusting-after someone that isn't your wife.

Think wink

By the way, proove that a gay is trying to make you see their reason. You accused and bully them and they have not option than to proove.
And this thread was created by angry homophobe.
Have you seen a gay creating a thread about their reason(s)?.

I saw the mention too and ignored...you could have done same and focus on your feminism thread...

Lolz Lolz
You mean its not morally right to court?
Lolz search your Bible wella... people have been courting since from time immemorial...

I wonder why you should be calling attraction 'lusting'
If you're against attraction Maybe you should forward your grievance to the Creator for giving us that instinct.
Cause I know without that instinct you wouldn't have been here dancing shoki ontop Gay matter.

I've seen their threads...I came across their crib once...I simply ran for my dear asss.
I know you're saying these cause you haven't come across any yet...
By simply sighting of their thread...you'll feel that churning sensation in your stomach...

Tony,I pray,open your eyes...
Stop arguing blindly...Won't lead you nowhere...
Just because it's accepted in the West shouldn't make it automatically right...

I believe we blacks still got some brains and conscience...let's use them.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 14, 2014
herald9:

I saw the mention too and ignored...you could have done same and focus on your feminism thread...

Lolz Lolz
Lolz search your Bible wella... people have been courting since from time immemorial...

If you're against attraction Maybe you should forward your grievance to the Creator for giving us that instinct.
Cause I know without that instinct you wouldn't have been here dancing shoki ontop Gay matter.

I've seen their threads...I came across their crib once...I simply ran for my dear asss.
By simply sighting of their thread...you'll feel that churning sensation in your stomach...

I believe in equal human right and that's why I support feminism even though i'm a male.

Homosxuality isn't a western thingy. It's not all western countries that legalised it.

Some African countries didn't criminalised it e.g Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad, Coted'voire, South Africa, Niger, CAR, Rwanda etc. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Africa
Only South Africans allow them to marry though.

Their torture is synonymus with primitive countries.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

I believe in equal human right and that's why I support feminism even though i'm a male.

Homosxuality isn't a western thingy. It's not all western countries that legalised it.

Some African countries didn't criminalised it e.g Burkina Faso, Mali, Chad, Coted'voire, South Africa, Niger, CAR, Rwanda etc. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Africa
Only South Africans allow them to marry though.

Their torture is synonymus with primitive countries.

You support feminism...you support homosexuality...

Very soon you'll support Man-animal intermarriage...

You're a weirdo grin

I'm not saying they should be tortured... They are just like juvenile delinquents...they need rehabilitation.

This is what we should be focusing on...Not faking support for what you know is against societal norms.

Just have a rethink.

Banned by antispam bot till tomorrowsad

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2014
henry9dayz:

You support feminism...you support homosexuality...

Very soon you'll support Man-animal intermarriage...

You're a weirdo grin

I'm not saying they should be tortured... They are just like juvenile delinquents...they need rehabilitation.

This is what we should be focusing on...Not faking support for what you know is against societal norms.

Just have a rethink.
Banned by antispam bot till tomorrowsad
I'm not a wierdo.

You know man-animal nur make sense nau.

Animals harbour diseases that could be harmful to men if contacted.

Well, they can keep doing it between themselves.

Church service has started. I'm out!
Anti-spambot know that u're wrong. grin
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony

Did I say God created Adam and Steve.
I'm reminding him that God supports Husband and Wife relationship not boyfriend and girlfriend.

Just the same way God doesn't support homosexuality.

Job 31:11-12 New Living Translation

11 For lust is a shameful sin,
a crime that should be punished.

12 It is a fire that burns all the way to hell.
It would wipe out everything I own.

Una wey go that imaginary hell plenty.

Interesting, a man that sodomises another man quotes the scripture grin
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

My parent gave birth to only me.

He has wasted millions of spèrm that would have produced millions of children.

Bye. I'm done here.

You were done long ago but you have tried worlds over to justify your sexuality. If it was normal; why would anyone complain?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2014
herald9:

Lolz Lolz

You are wasting your Bro. Soon they will tell us pedo.phili.a is normal too and we should accept it
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

I'm not a wierdo.

Which church you dey go? The pastor na gay?
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
slyfox5555:
FrancisTony
Just the same way God doesn't support homosexuality.
Not everybody is a christian or religion.

Interesting, a man that sodomises another man quotes the scripture grin
Wonderful.
If only I had hugged a man. grin
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2014
slyfox5555:

You are wasting your Bro. Soon they will tell us pedo.phili.a is normal too and we should accept it
Paedophilia take carnal knowledge of a minor.

They have heterosexual and homosexual paedophiles and, it's wrong.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by herald9: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2014
FrancisTony:

I'm not a wierdo.

Ban liftedgrin

I got banned twice both in phone section and religion...
That niqqa antispam bot is gay angry
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by herald9: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
slyfox5555:

Lolz...

He needs that seriously.

BTW he's not gay o...his reasoning is. cheesy
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
herald9:

Ban liftedgrin

I got banned twice both in phone section and religion...
That niqqa antispam bot is gay angry
Good. wink
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by herald9: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
slyfox5555:

Paedophilia is permitted in Koran...It was practised by Prophet Mohammed and his followers today still committing the crime.

Remember that Governor Yerima and his gang?

In the middle East... the cases of underage marriage is on the increase...

Check this out:

Muslim Statistics on Pedophilia

1. 4 out of 5 Middle-Eastern women are
sexually abused between the ages of
3 and 6 by family members.

2. More than half of all Yemeni girls are
married before reaching the age of
puberty.

3. With more than 3,900 children within
6 months, Indonesia tops the UN
bodies list for child trafficking cases.

4. 2,000 child sex abuse claims in 1 year
at Pakistani Islamic schools, but not
even 1 successful prosecution .

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

So you see...It's a normal thing for most Muslims... I pray it doesn't infilitrate Christianity.
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
herald9:

Paedophilia is permitted in Koran...It was practised by Prophet Mohammed and his followers today still committing the crime.

Remember that Governor Yerima and his gang?

In the middle East... the cases of underage marriage is on the increase...

Check this out:

Muslim Statistics on Pedophilia

1. 4 out of 5 Middle-Eastern women are
sexually abused between the ages of
3 and 6 by family members.

2. More than half of all Yemeni girls are
married before reaching the age of
puberty.

3. With more than 3,900 children within
6 months, Indonesia tops the UN
bodies list for child trafficking cases.

4. 2,000 child sex abuse claims in 1 year
at Pakistani Islamic schools, but not
even 1 successful prosecution .

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

So you see...It's a normal thing for most Muslims... I pray it doesn't infilitrate Christianity.

The Catholic priest practiced it. I don't expect it's a teaching in Christianity. It is encouraged in Islam; however, I don't see it endorsed in the Koran
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by herald9: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
slyfox5555:

The Catholic priest practiced it. I don't expect it's a teaching in Christianity. It is encouraged in Islam; however, I don't see it endorsed in the Koran

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her)
reported that Allah's Apostle (may
peace be upon him) married her when
she was seven years old, and he was
taken to his house as a bride when
she was nine, and her dolls were with
her; and when he (the Holy Prophet)
died she was eighteen years old.
Sahih Muslim 8:3311

The Qur'an permits pedophilia. The following
Qur'anic verse allows sex with pre-pubescent
girls who have not yet menstruated.

And (as for) those of your women who
have despaired of menstruation, if you
have a doubt, their prescribed time shall
be three months, and of those too who
have not had their courses; and (as for)
the pregnant women, their prescribed
time is that they lay down their burden;
and whoever is careful of (his duty to)
Allah He will make easy for him his
affair.
Qur'an 65:4

Now you seesmiley
Re: Homosexuality Is The Most Disgusting Sin To God by slyfox5555: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
herald9:

The Qur'an permits pedophilia. The following
Qur'anic verse allows sex with pre-pubescent
girls who have not yet menstruated.

Now you seesmiley

The Hadiths endorsed it but it's not in the Quran. That was my point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Many Prayers Are Returned To The Prayer Himself, It's Funny / Is Celebrating Halloween Harmless? / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.