Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? (147959 Views)

Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm you talk too much ooooo,, if I were you I will delete most of the things I posted , thats my Advice,, cos you don't know what you are getting yourself into.
merit1988:
while trying to register or get the form,screening starts.from ur age,height etc..I HV been given the camp ID...I'm waiting to be called to camp cos i hv paid 40k into the state command account for the kits...so walla.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by merit1988(f): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
obinna002:
Hmmmmmmmm you talk too much ooooo,, if I were you I will delete most of the things I posted , thats my Advice,, cos you don't know what you are getting yourself into.
how do u mean sir? That i'm helping intending members to get informations to make it easier for them,means i talk too much? We don't like to help ourselves in this country. Too bad.. Pls,what im I getting myself into ohh? Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2017
merit1988:
how do u mean sir? That i'm helping intending members to get informations to make it easier for them,means i talk too much? We don't like to help ourselves in this country. Too bad.. Pls,what im I getting myself into ohh? Mtchewwwww

I think collecting 40k at this time is not good at all anyway kindly update us when materials are available for collection as I heard that it is finished
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by adeotiahmed09: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
if you are interested in joining Pcn Watsapp group chap pls text me on 08163731152 the Watsapp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Thunder fire you,, useless thief
adeotiahmed09:
if you are interested in joining Pcn Watsapp group chap pls text me on 08163731152 the Watsapp

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Amedu3: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
God is in control

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.