Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? (148013 Views)

Elites Community Initiative (corps) Of Nigeria (ECI) / Peace Corps Of Nigeria What Is Your View About Them / Peace Corps Of Nigeria Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by prosper00(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2017
Goldenbaby:
Lols.. are you already an officer or intending officer?

intending
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Skissmoxine: 12:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
proper00, r u in d camp?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by prosper00(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Skissmoxine:
proper00, r u in d camp?

lol which camp?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by adeotiahmed09: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2017
all d people dat are in camp update urs here or on watsapp chat
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Demola66(m): 9:09am On Feb 16, 2017
Can I still make my 40k payment on Monday cos I will back dis weekend
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
adeotiahmed09:
all d people dat are in camp update urs here or on watsapp chat

Please add me to the group

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Kenjane123: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
This peace corps is really draining my earnings. Hope it will b signed soon ooh! God a beg oo touch Buhari
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are you in camp or about to go
Kenjane123:
This peace corps is really draining my earnings. Hope it will b signed soon ooh! God a beg oo touch Buhari

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by 377: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2017
Kenjane123:
[color=][/color]

Bros no ne only u. They keep on demanding for one money or the other everytime. They dont even care how people are coming. Untill when they Will start saying That they have enoigh people. We Will know what to do.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by tenaciousJ(f): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Please who wen Abuja training is going to take place
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by tenaciousJ(f): 7:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Please who knows when Abuja training is taking place?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by zinnos: 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
tenaciousJ:
It's starting 18th of February. That's tomorrow
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by piroski09(m): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2017
tenaciousJ:

Dorben Polytechnic, Bwari
Training start 2morow 18/02/17
Combined training Abuja and Nasarawa state
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by axeman2(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2017
PLEASE WHO KNOW WHEN CROSS RIVER STATE TRANING WILL BEGING?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2017
Kenjane123:

Please what and what have they demanded money for make I know my budget?
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by akinsolafasanya: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2017
Pls add me to the group watsapp, am one of the applicants too
Thanks
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Babyluv101: 11:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Abuja camp, was cancelled today. And people where ask to go home. D crowd was too much. Pls postpone the trip, if you have plans of coming.

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2017
Are you serious, like how many are you people.
Babyluv101:
Abuja camp, was cancelled today. And people where ask to go home. D crowd was too much. Pls postpone the trip, if you have plans of coming.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by obinna002: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Police, Peace Corps place orders for uniforms from C/River Garment firm
By Eyo Charles, Calabar | Publish Date: Feb 20 2017 2:00AMCross River State has confirmed that its newly built garment factory has received orders from the Nigeria Police Force and the Nigerian Peace Corps for the manufacture of their uniforms.

(0 Likes)

cross river state garment factory

Cross River State has confirmed that its newly built garment factory has received orders from the Nigeria Police Force and the Nigerian Peace Corps for the manufacture of their uniforms.

Commissioner for Information and Orientation in the state, Mrs Rosemary Archibong, said this over the weekend in a chat with journalists in Calabar.

She said even though the factory, one of the three signature projects of Gov Ben Ayade’s administration, is yet to be officially commissioned, different organisations have begun to benefit from the factory.

She said: “We have received orders from two major federal government agencies, including the Nigeria Police and Nigerian Peace Corps to manufacture their uniforms, stockings and other materials. Such orders will save federal government from expending foreign exchange to have the uniforms brought in from abroad thereby enriching foreign firms.

“Such orders from such agencies lend much credence to the Gov Ayade’s project, which many did not give a chance”, said the commissioner.

She said the factory, like the deep sea port and the 260 kilometres superhighway projects, have created jobs for the people.

She appealed to the federal government to give approval to these projects as they will certainly boost economic fortunes of the state, and also take many out of unemployment.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by ademasta(m): 9:52am On Feb 23, 2017
It is well

1 Like

Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by KenTimos: 11:36am On Feb 27, 2017
Does anyone know the camp date for Lagos, Ogun and Oyo?

It seems people are no longer responding to issues.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Btola1: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls date of camp training for the above named states. Anyone who knows shd pls help. Thanks Peeps.
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by orjaha(m): 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
please, follow your heart
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2017
A New Information Just Came Up For Kd Applicants, There Shall Be No Training In Nysc Camp Anymore Bcus The Npc Could'nt Meet Thier Requirment To The Stipulated 22 Mill Naira For Accomodation.

So The Venue Has Been Shiftted To Kaduna Trade Fair.

Possible Date Of Training Is 10th March.

After 2weeks Of Training, We All Will Be Given 2days Leave.

Source: Information From My Uncle, Chief Operation Officer
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Ariyojoel(m): 8:10am On Feb 28, 2017
Please what about niger state command which date is the camp
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by toyosolagold(f): 1:51pm On Feb 28, 2017
please add me to the watsap group (peace Corps)....07061800418
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by Markikus: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2017
Add me 08130620480
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by KenTimos: 6:42am On Mar 02, 2017
Add me 08035141767
Re: Peace Corps Of Nigeria Recruitment Form: Another Employment Scam? by uruuru: 8:27am On Mar 03, 2017
Add me pls. 08060814546

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Shell Nigeria - The Next Generation / Name The Worst Companies To Work For In Nigeria And Give Your Reasons / The Bank Paying The Highest Salary For Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.