Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? (9368 Views)

Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? / Quiet Guys And Loud Girls / Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ladies: who do you like most, the guys that talk too much or the silent guys?
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by tmx21(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
#QFTG
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by chidiebere2020(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
They prefer guys that are loaded

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Donjcco(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
in case grin
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by simdam500(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
talk too much girls works for me cos am too gentle

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by vizkiz: 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
quiet guys are always boring...they keep looking and staying mute like set of clueless mofos undecided

"Talkative" guys are noise makers...they keep talking like parrots, no self/tongue control @ all...

But when the guy keeps calm and his money do the talking...that's what the ladies want tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2014
vizkiz:
quiet guys are always boring...they keep looking and staying mute like set of clueless mofos undecided

"Talkative" guys are noise makers...they keep talking like parrots, no self/tongue control @ all...

But when the guy keeps calm and his money do the talking...that's what the ladies want tongue
are you a lady, or did u miss the topic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
Talkative.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Jennydoris(f): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2014
Quiet guy... Hell No.
Talkative.. na there the matter worse pass.
Quiet guys can be so bored to stay with. I have a friend whose husband is as quiet as mouse. He hardly talks. Even in matters of his family in general he won't raise up any issue or say something when the meeting is going on rather he prefers to keep quiet and die in silence in the name of allowing peace to reign. He hardly play with his kids not because he don't love them but he hates noise and because he prefers to stay alone. A quiet guy can hide a lot even the one that can hurt him. The only good thing about them is that some of them don't keep much friends that will make them stay away from his family and they can keep a secret to the grave. but a talkative frees his mind anytime any day. They stand a chance of defending themselves and their family when the need arises but the reverse is the case of a quiet guy. But seriously a talkative can piss you off with his series of talks without him knowing it, and they can be troublesome at times. It's better for a guy to be neutral. Don't be too quiet and don't talk too much except if there is any need to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Baddestguyp:
are you a lady, or did u miss the topic undecided

Hey man, where you travel go all this while ?
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
It is well sha
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Can't I have the mixture...cause being quiet could be boring and annoying at times and there will be that moment when you loose your cool and all you can mutter out is shout the f up dude u talk too much...so I want him to be quiet when necessary and talkative when needed..

But if I v to choose I will go for the quiet one and the talkative
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
tosyne2much:

Hey man, where you travel go all this while ?
I was busy but anyway I've been around NL for the past two days now
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
Wht's my fate as a quiet guy ? Will the ladies stop coming to discover what makes me xo gentle .
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by kolubo(m): 12:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Jennydoris:
Quiet guy... Hell No.
Quiet guys can be so bored to stay with. I have a friend whose husband is as quiet as mouse. He hardly talks. Even in matters of his family in general he won't raise up any issue or say something when the meeting is going on rather he prefers to keep quiet and die in silence in the name of allowing peace to reign. He hardly play with his kids not because he don't love them but he hates noise and because he prefers to stay alone. A quiet guy can hide a lot even the one that can hurt him. The only good thing about them is that some of them don't keep much friends that will make them stay away from his family and they can keep a secret to the grave. but a talkative frees his mind anytime any day. They stand a chance of defending themselves and their family when the need arises but the reverse is the case of a quiet guy. But seriously a talkative can piss you off with his series of talks without him knowing it, and they can be troublesome at times. It's better for a guy to be neutral. Don't be too quiet and don't talk too much except if there is any need to do so.
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Gabreal1(m): 1:07am On Nov 17, 2014
Jennydoris:
Quiet guy... Hell No.
See this one post as e long...ontop"quiet or talkative boy" smh embarassed
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by binie: 1:10am On Nov 17, 2014
Please Nigerians, lets all go out and Vote Vincent Enyeama right now for the BBC African Footballer of the year... with just 2 clicks. He deserves it. http://bbc.co.uk/sport/football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojs
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Jennydoris(f): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Gabreal1:

Make sure you check your head very well but be sure not to hit a trailer in the process.
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by MDCEO1: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
I'll be really surprised if any lady prefers a talkative guy. Guys are meant to be calm and strong.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by FLAWLES(f): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
The quite one ooooo+op wat kinda name er u having?
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by holyboss: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
I smell Fp grin

Btw, mind my signature.
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by kunle4you: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? by Davland(m): 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Gabreal1:

Assuming am not quiet ni, I 4 talk toogrin

(1) (Reply)

See What My Girl Did To Me Tonight (pic) / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / They Say This Is The Best Love Making Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.