Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? (3672 Views)

Guys Between A Talkative And Shy Girls Who Do You Find More Attractive? / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? / Can A Relationship Between Two Introverted And Shy People Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2012
Which one would you rather date?
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2012
a little of both
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2012
MyNaijaLove89: a little of both

If you were to choose one?
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Hardunnii(f): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2012
Quiet and shy
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by slimyem: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2012
either will rock in their own way!
I hate extremes of both though....
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by gendebs(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2012
i prefer the quiet and shy type
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2012
thats a toughy
thats a toughy
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2012
I like funny And crazy

In oda words Alariwos

Perfect! cool
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by ChrisChino(m): 8:43am On Mar 21, 2012
loud & outspoken...but my babe happened to be d opposite
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by born2boink(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2012
Agberos are loud and outspoken, I am disappointed in Rokiatu for posting this, if Idowuogbo has posted this, I will not say anything

1 Like

Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2012
born2fuck: Agberos are loud and outspoken, I am disappointed in Rokiatu for posting this, if Idowuogbo has posted this, I will not say anything

Wale on tasi mi abi?

Come u craze? angry
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by ayosmiles(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2012
Well, i prefer the loud nd outspoken chick cos am quiet myself. I hate xtremes though
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Seun(m): 9:26am On Mar 21, 2012
Quiet, shy, but ambitious and intelligent and kind.
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by born2boink(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wale on tasi mi abi?

Come u craze? angry
I know you are loud and extra ordinary out-spoken
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2012
born2fuck: I know you are loud and extra ordinary out-spoken

Only online nauu cry cry

Am shy really! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 21, 2012
Rokiatu are u Looking for a Husband? Do u have Yaself in one of those Traits? undecided undecided -- Not to worry i Love u jxt the Way u are Short Pretty and Shy wink wink
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2012
Outspoken and Quiet! grin
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by kemiola89(f): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2012
quiet and outspoken, i no want mumu 4 husband
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by dabrake(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2012
Seun: Quiet, shy, but ambitious and intelligent and kind.
Na who say make you add your own or abi them ask that one here?

1 Like

Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2012
she should just be good in bed,and we're good to go.no worries i'll cover up for her lapses
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by badmrkt(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
tiniyata: she should just be good in bed,and we're good to go.no worries i'll cover up for her lapses
badt guy!!!!
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2012
Something in the middle of both. Extremely loud would literally drive me crazy and extremely quiet would bore me out.

1 Like

Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2012
Quiet and shy
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
El Guapo: Rokiatu are u Looking for a Husband? Do u have Yaself in one of those Traits? undecided undecided -- Not to worry i Love u jxt the Way u are Short Pretty and Shy wink wink
U don dey craze. grin Andway, I am a bit of both actually, outspoken when needed, and shy when I want to. Defenitely not loud though, loud people are annoying to me.
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by kolaoloye(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
^ At last I'm here to take you back to the palace. Long time my dear,how are you doing? kiss

@OP
I love someone in between the options.
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by kelz88(f): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
Loud and outspoken.
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Killz3(m): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2012
I'm outspoken and quiet, so where do i fall in?
Loud doesn't mean outspoken.

I like people like myself who are quiet, not shy, and outspoken when they perceive bullshit from a mile afar. . .

1 Like

Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by slimyem: 4:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
~Killz~:
I'm outspoken and quiet, so where do i fall in?
Loud doesn't mean outspoken.

I like people like myself who are quiet, not shy, and outspoken when they perceive bullshit from a mile afar. . .
what's the moral lesson of this story? cheesy cheesy
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by greedie1(f): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2012
I cant date a loud guy, i cant tolerate a shy guy too.....outspoken nd quite is preferable. If i cant ve dat, den i ll gladly remain single
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Killz3(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
slimyem: what's the moral lesson of this story? cheesy cheesy
Agberos should not be mistaken for outspoken because they are loud mouthed and have a croaky froglike egbo influenced voice. . .
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by neyostica: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
Quiet and gentle not a paraga girl like fowlyanshmouthyem
Re: Loud And Outspoken Or Quiet And Shy? by Killz3(m): 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
gree-die:
I cant date a loud guy, i cant tolerate a shy guy too.....outspoken nd quite is preferable. If i cant ve dat, den i ll gladly remain single
May you walk and never stumble. . . kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

What do you not like about your girl friend/boy friend? / What Do U Have To Say About Sex Before Marriage? / Amazing 10 Healthy Benefits Of Having Sex, Only For Those Eligible To Have Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.