Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! (921 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / On A Cross Road; He Needs Ur Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by msmon(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Revealed by a Facebook Friend and Old NYSC Mate.

I need your candid ADVICE.

There was this lady I meet 2 years ago during the peak time of my tertiary school days, I didn't take much time to propose to her because she was so charming and amazing, but she always say 'God knows best'.

We are friends and I guess we are both comfortable friend zoning each other because I have been having girl friends along side her for those months and days as our relationship isn't 'intimate'.

We are always comfortable to be around each other because we normally get lost in deep conversations(the normal talks) and in fact I'm often happy when she's around me.

Everyday, I talked to her about moving our relationship beyond friendship but she keeps telling me 'God knows best' (i.e, she neither say 'YES' nor 'NO')

I can tell you on good authority that she doesn't have a BF has she comfortable friend zoning guyz (she has so many of them), then I assume she have a problem of making a choice.

To be honest, I love her so much and I'd be proud if she end up been the mother of my children but she often tell me she can't find a love life easy. Out of my unending love for her, I invited her recently and told her about my marital plans for the nearest future but I wasn't surprised she told me she can't find a love life and suggested I should look for an alternative if it won't work out with her.

Recently again, I invited her for an outing and she came with her best friend she's use to tell me about but we've never had the opportunity to meet, it was fun because her friend was so lively and friendly, in fact I enjoyed the outing like never before because of the presence of her friend.

Because of her friend friendly nature, I use to exchange word with her on BBM and calls as well. So, she became jealous that I'm getting too close to her friend. Honestly speaking, I'm beginning to like her friend and I'm sure her friend feel same way towards me.

The question is;

Why is she jealous?
Does that mean she loves me?
Should I propose to her friend?
What could be the outcome of proposing to her friend?

Don't forget she told me to look for an alternative.

Note: Derailers, trolls and English Language lecturers should kindly keep off
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
Simple, she's gay and is just dating you cause its the norm in the society...... Or

She doesn't know the reason and importance of love due to the condition called Romancius Aparthack
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by lecturerdabo(m): 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
Bro U don gramascatter moi!!!
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by Taleeysun(f): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
God knows best
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by tohpahz(f): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Now. Am at a l0ss of wrds. . Buh i think u should ask her frankly y she's jealous. . Then u knw what to do from there.
Buh gals sha!
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by Houseofglam7(f): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
She's gay,find her a girl!
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by msmon(m): 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
Are u the person in question? *smile
Taleeysun:
God knows best
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by Taleeysun(f): 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
msmon:

Are u the person in question? *smile
lol no. I just ansd his question the best way
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by lomaxx: 12:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
You cannot 'force' someone to have a love-life. Some people are not made for commitments- and out of this people, some are honest enough to admit it. This girl falls into that category. I always maintain that to marry someone, 3 Pre-requisites are necessary:

1) You finding the right person

2) You being ready

3) Your partner being ready.

So she's not ready.

Both of you are not on the same page.

The issue with her friend is simple. Don't forget the golden rule: thou shall not woo two friends at the same time. If you do, you'll never get either one. Know what you want- and make it clear to everybody, her inclusive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by msmon(m): 12:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
You may just be right? But, I will need to be tutored on this 'Romancius Aparthack'.
SMALLPENIS:
Simple, she's gay and is just dating you cause its the norm in the society...... Or

She doesn't know the reason and importance of love due to the condition called Romancius Aparthack
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by UjSizzle(f): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2014
God knows best huh smiley

Tell her God led you to her friend

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by zizazizu: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
Why should you end a begging post by warning off Derailers, Trolls and Lecturers off your post? This is nairaland for crying out loud! Seun didn't open it for counsellors na!

Anyways, after reading ur post, it becomes funny. Girl in love with guy, guy in love with girl, girl gets jealous because guy gets friendly with her girlfriend, girl refuses marriage proposal, guy wants to propose to girl's girlfriend to get girl jealous, guy comes to nairaland to seek advice... ah taya!

Ah jus taya!

1 Like

Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by msmon(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
The same way I was speechless when I was told, and that's exactly y I created dis thread. You have a good suggestion. Thumbs up!

tohpahz:
Now. Am at a l0ss of wrds. . Buh i think u should ask her frankly y she's jealous. . Then u knw what to do from there.
Buh gals sha!
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by rutibaby(f): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
On a serious note guys should learn how to pray 4 a life partner and patiently wait till d appointed time. Picking and choosing isn't the best. Your marriage is a life time commitment. Marital mistakes cannot be corrected.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by stinggy(m): 2:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
I think you should go ahead and propose to her friend if you so like her. Time is of the essence bro. She already told you to find an alternative, so no need disturbing yourself about how she feels.
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by kenrish2(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
she told u to find alternative instead of finding the alternative u came to nairaland anyway welcome bro
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by Agybabe(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Maybe she's keeping you for the rainy days.

Maybe she's jealous of your divided attention, especially to her friend.

Maybe you need to ignore her.

Maybe she's just being childish.

Whatever you do, air out your mind to both of them.
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by 1one: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
rutibaby:
On a serious note guys should learn how to pray 4 a life partner and patiently wait till d appointed time. Picking and choosing isn't the best . You marriage is a life time commitment. Marital mistakes cannot be corrected.

Good word!
Re: HELP: I'm In A Cross Road; Please Advice Me! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
If you really like her friend i think you should have a chat with the first chick.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Find Out If Your Girl Is Multiple Dating / Which Is Better: Asking A Girl Out On Valentine's Day Or 3/4 Days Before? / She Cant Look At Me In The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.