Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? (10957 Views)

Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / Guys, Is This Appropriate? / Sex Will Make Your Relationship Stronger Only At The Appropriate Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by JustCurious: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
If you've been living with them for some years, it is very possible that she still sees you as that 'little boy' with no harm intended. However, if you are not comfortable with it, there are ways you could ignore her call, or approach her politely. (to the pure, all things are pure)

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Cholls(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
My brother is it sweet pls tell us smiley
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by MisterLongman(m): 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Stay alert all the time
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
balogundayo:
Dude.. She wanna strafe u silly... Run for ur life..

Like Joseph and Potiphars wife right?
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by fr3do(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2014
rutibaby:
YOU BETTER SPEAK OUT B4 SHE'LL ASK YOU TO UNLOCK HER BRA. CONFRONT HER AND REPORT TO HER HUSBAND(YOUR BROTHER) TO APPROACH HER.

do u want to spoil the brother's marriage?

But we live in a perverted world o, what is wrong in helping your sister-in-law zip and unzip?
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by boombay(m): 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
See my brother
do not take chances!
knack am your akpako!grin
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rutibaby(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2014
fr3do:

do u want to spoil the brother's marriage?

But we live in a perverted world o, what is wrong in helping your sister-in-law zip and unzip?
So u want him 2 fall for her one day, so the brother will have a tangible reason to send him packing. Not every young boy can be a Joseph to say NO to Portiphar's wife.
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
[quote author=rutibaby post=28093638]ABSTAIN FROM ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL. YOU BETTER FLEE B4 YOUTHFUL LUST WILL STEP IN. [/

THis is a cooked story, read through the time interval and there is no clash, it tell you its a cook story.
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rutibaby(f): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
freeboy604:

Please don't believe him, this is a cooked story, read through the time interval and there is no clash, it tell you its a cook story.
Whatever
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
rutibaby:

Whatever
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by cutecanson(m): 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
u did even read this! ok mature advice abi? do wat ur mind tels u to do....shekinan
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 12:11am On Nov 18, 2014
boombay:
See my brother
do not take chances!
knack am your akpako!grin

My friend calm down
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by adewusi(m): 6:04am On Nov 18, 2014
rafmike:

Find my way out of the house? what will I tell my brother?
That you are asking this question in the first place is a sign that you feel something is not right about it. Either its your emotion that is physiologically on fire and you wanna put it under control. Or the woman is suspect and doing this to lure you. Summary is something is not right either ways and it is better you FLEE either verbally (refuse to unzip any longer) or physically (find an excuse not to be around anytime she needs zipping and unzipping, for instance, you can form being in the restroom, or going out once she steps in at such times)
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by adewusi(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2014
AgapeCharis:
on point!

Everyone is jx saying undecided undecided undecided

What is the thing in unzipping her clothes for her?? I think the one that has a problem is u rafmike. U r allowing some unnecessary thoughts control ur mind. Its nt like she asks u to unzip her jeans trousers or her skirts. If I am nt mistaking... Its dox kinda clothes dt usually have the zip at d back.
Chairman, let him seek for help when he can, we are different o, he has every right physiologically to imagine things while unzipping.

Op change ur thoughts
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by passionate88: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2014
rutibaby:
ABSTAIN FROM ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL. YOU BETTER FLEE B4 YOUTHFUL LUST WILL STEP IN.
flee go where?.
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2014
adewusi:

That you are asking this question in the first place is a sign that you feel something is not right about it. Either its your emotion that is physiologically on fire and you wanna put it under control. Or the woman is suspect and doing this to lure you. Summary is something is not right either ways and it is better you FLEE either verbally (refuse to unzip any longer) or physically (find an excuse not to be around anytime she needs zipping and unzipping, for instance, you can form being in the restroom, or going out once she steps in at such times)

Ain't gonna be easy tho. Meaning I should inculcate de lie spirit cry
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by angelsing(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2014
So many surprise comment from naija youth and adult..seriously, just to zip and unzip a dress and u are already thinking negative thought. You shud be the one to be checked, u youthful hormone is striking beyond control. Just zip and unzip without any sexual thought in ur mind and things will be well for u

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2014
angelsing:
So many surprise comment from naija youth and adult..seriously, just to zip and unzip a dress and u are already thinking negative thought. You shud be the one to be checked, u youthful hormone is striking beyond control. Just zip and unzip without any sexual thought in ur mind and things will be well for u

What if she's got sexual thoughts?
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by angelsing(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
rafmike:

What if she's got sexual thoughts?
Is just an assumption which is not real since it has not happen...like I said he shud just remove that thought from his mind until proven right
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Legacy44(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
rafmike:
I'm 21, I live in my brother's house which is close to my school (College). He goes to work 7am and comes back 6pm daily. His wife is also a worker who goes to work 8am and comes back 4pm daily... My lecture days and time aren't fixed. She's got female (neighbors) friends who lives very close to us. Often she calls me to zip and unzip her dress whenever she's preparing to go to work or whenever she comes back from work instead of calling her female friends. Some of the zip in her dress are located at discrete locations yet I unzip them all. Is this appropriate? Plz I need matured advice.

so this is a near case of Joseph and Potiphar's wife...thats if u are a christian.

Jus be careful anyways...and keep things casual wt her. If u notice any change in behaviour seductive-wise...butt out of the house.

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by justmag(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
stinggy:
Very appropriate. You're young and virile.

Next time after unzipping her, ask her if that'll be all tongue

MA NIGGAA (DENZEL VOICE) grin

1 Like

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by simdam500(m): 12:01am On Nov 30, 2014
sweetbaby22: why are you over thinking it...... just do it and don't imagine stuffs. its your brothers wife and u shouldn't see anything there.

its like you have started imagining things, and she trust u that's why she ask you to do it. take it easy oh grin

oh that sweet......

and

too innocent
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2014
askralph:
Just be careful, it's your brothers wife, if she hints at anything extra then you should respectfuly turn her down. Maybe she is doing it with a free mind, just be in control of yourself. It won't be easy going all the way to go and call your neighbours just to zip up her dress so I kind of understand why she makes you do it. BUt this is only assuming she has nothing in mind. As I said. be cautious.

check out my signature. its a blog but not for news and celbrity gossip. I deal with heart to heart matters and general life matters. You can come and read up on people I have helped out or write me directly from the blog if you need any help. You will find my advices useful and non judgemental.
I think u are the only reasonable person on this thread; it is appalling to see some supposedly mature ladies; ladies giving very stuipid and insennsitive advice without analysing the situation...
And as for the OP ramfike; I think u are a pervvert; to start having some irrational sexual thoughts towards ur sister inlaw makes u a sexual psycho and pervert.
U stay in same house with her; u are her brother; do u expect her to start going out of the house to call the neighbours to unzip or zip her cloths anytimme she's about going to work? Won't that seem to u insane? If it was a case where by she had children and still calls u to do it; den we could think of something else...

The only advice I can give to you, is to remove those perverteous thoughts u having towards ur sister in law; (as its obvious her hearts is clear) if u are so pressed pls go and use the bathroom; self-service urself to ur satistfaction... And leave ur sister alone...

Silly stupid kids everywhere on Niraland... #Spits on thread n walks out#
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 30, 2014
My neighbor do come to me for that too.
It is normal...
Why thinkest thou evil?

2 Likes

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 30, 2014
And they say women are the only ones who who are experts at reading into things that dont exist grin its just a damn zip, she didnt ask u to knock her up undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2014
Mondisweets:
And they say women are the only ones who who are experts at reading into things that dont exist grin its just a damn zim, she didnt ask u to knock her up undecided
undecided
Mondisweets:
And they say women are the only ones who who are experts at reading into things that dont exist grin its just a damn zim, she didnt ask u to knock her up undecided
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2014
emusmith:
My neighbor do come to me for that too.
It is normal...
Why thinkest thou evil?

Normal? ma case doesn't seem normal
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 7:54am On Dec 08, 2014
Raymondenyi:
I think u are the only reasonable person on this thread; it is appalling to see some supposedly mature ladies; ladies giving very stuipid and insennsitive advice without analysing the situation...
And as for the OP ramfike; I think u are a pervvert; to start having some irrational sexual thoughts towards ur sister inlaw makes u a sexual psycho and pervert.
U stay in same house with her; u are her brother; do u expect her to start going out of the house to call the neighbours to unzip or zip her cloths anytimme she's about going to work? Won't that seem to u insane? If it was a case where by she had children and still calls u to do it; den we could think of something else...

The only advice I can give to you, is to remove those perverteous thoughts u having towards ur sister in law; (as its obvious her hearts is clear) if u are so pressed pls go and use the bathroom; self-service urself to ur satistfaction... And leave ur sister alone...

Silly stupid kids everywhere on Niraland... #Spits on thread n walks out#

Hey you've got no right to call me psycho and pervert.. we're all humans. we've got flaws. and we ain't perfect. So I've got every reason to think dat way.
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2014
politricks:
Revise bawo.

Finish Him..

Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by rafmike(m): 8:04am On Dec 08, 2014
These pple advising the op above n below me. Are you gullible or stupid. Or both
Lol..
grin

You've got anything to say?
Re: My Brothers Wife ALWAYS Ask Me To Unzip Her Dress. Is This Appropriate? by Youngpo413: 8:35am On May 06, 2015
rafmike:

Find my way out of the house? what will I tell my brother?
you making a big issue out of nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / How Did You Propose? / A Heartless Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.