Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me (2360 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him / How To Fix And Save Your Relationship From Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by man2man(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2006
how can i know that a girl wants a relationship from me
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by naijadiva2(f): 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2006
you ask her
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by man2man(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2006
you know you a girl pls tell me baby girl
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by naijadiva2(f): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2006
me personally i don't care the way you do it as long as you are staight foward and not beating around the bush.
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by man2man(m): 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2006
beby can i know you
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by naijadiva2(f): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2006
no. i don't believe in online relationship. grin
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by man2man(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2006
i dont mean that babe, but let get talking. lets be friends.we can write in e mail address
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by naijadiva2(f): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2006
i don't believe in internet friendship either. grin
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by man2man(m): 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2006
babe why now i need sombody to chat me up
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by naijadiva2(f): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2006
well then find somebody else and stop calling me babe. don't like when ppl call me that.
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by man2man(m): 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2006
well this is my phone no-23408052061241.you can call me any time
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by iice(f): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2006
Bwhahahahaha, naija_diva, he forgot to leave you call card along with his number lmaoooooo
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2006
(1). send someone to interview her, tell the person to ask her if she likes the way you behave also ask the person not to ask her anything about relationship

(2). tell her you are sick and see the way she will behave

(3). tell her somethings you like a girl to give you and tell her the next day that next month is your birthday.

(4). invite her to your house when you are the only one at home, talk about other people relationship(the good ones) try to maintain an eye contact with her for 5 minutes and i can bet you before you know anything you guys are already kissing. but do not sleep with her that day. call her the next day and apologize, tell her how much you love her.only have sex with her after some month and make her ask you, also make sure you give her the best in you if only you also like her
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by Rolly: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2006
iice:

Bwhahahahaha, naija_diva, he forgot to leave you call card along with his number lmaoooooo

LOl!!!! abi oh!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by otokx(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2006
@mubowa; are you talking from experience?
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2006
No, but think about it, the girl actually want him, so it's his chances to get his cake
Re: How Can I Know That A Girl Wants A Relationship From Me by Remmzy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2006
@man2man
Boi, you should have point blankly type the word[b]i do need an on-line date[/b]
mubowa:
(1). send someone to interview her, tell the person to ask her if she likes the way you behave also ask the person not to ask her anything about relationship

(2). tell her you are sick and see the way she will behave

(3). tell her somethings you like a girl to give you and tell her the next day that next month is your birthday.

(4). invite her to your house when you are the only one at home, talk about other people relationship(the
gee, i catch that, its one trick man has always used in the good old days You remind me of R.S.S sagamu.

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? / Should I Leave My Girlfriend And Live With Her Sister? / Does A Guy Has The Right To Seize His Girlfriend Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.