Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? (2362 Views)

Lightskinned Beauty Or Darkskinned Beauty Which Do You Want Guys / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by yurmie: 4:40am On Jun 09, 2007
Teenagers run into a relationship without considering the essential factors upon which a relationship is built. They only believe in what they are seeing but not knowing that the unseen factor is the only foundation for others. They lure themselves into a relationship simply because thier peers are doing it,the opposite sex is pretty or goodlooking,his or her pocket is enrished. They don't care about love. They lust for beauty and money. Money answers all things? Sorry,money can not provide you all things! So,they end up regreting their actions. If one loves because of beauty,when the beauty fades,what will happen? If it's for money,what happens when the rich becomes poor? Can love gives money and beauty? Is it true that love forms the basis? money? beauty? Which one?[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
Re: What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by iice(f): 5:20am On Jun 09, 2007
Money buys you ish!
Re: What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by simplysmat(m): 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nobody I know walks up to someone he/she considers ugly so beauty is the first trait a person would come in contact with.
After getting close, which only happens if the prospect gives the right aesthetic vibe, the talking starts. Two people might agree on the same thing but the way one person expresses himself/herself can be different from the other person's methods (perhaps in choice of language, context) and being human with no defined line of reasoning for any two different scenaros, this difference of expression could be attractive or otherwise. Which can then lead to love.
Depending on the nature of the people involved, these two factors are enough to establish something reasonable which, like concrete, needs time to get stronger.
The money aspect is enough for some people to establish a relationship. This kind of relationship is usually an empty one and the couple, if they can be called that, are only together because of what they benefit from the relationship. Once one party is not getting dividends he/she starts thinking of how to move on.
A relationship having a combo of the first two is good, a combo of the first and third is always going to break at some point, a combo of the second two is good (but bad for the kids to come). The best is if all three are involved. Then one can be said to be in a perfect relationshiop.
How many have you ever seen?
Re: What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by yme1(f): 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
The three of them is important
Re: What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by dae(f): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
y me:

The three of them is important

I agree to oooo!
Re: What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by ikmoore2(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
TO THE GUYS JUST BEAUTY AND LOVE IS VITAL
BUT, FOR THE GIRLS THE THREE(beauty,money & love) are VITAL, cos when they see ur looks they will agree to talk to u,
while talking to u they will size up ur pocket and if it is reasonable,
they will start considering ur LOVE or to love u, chikina!!!!

i rest my case.
Re: What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by nethacker(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2009
ik_moore2:

TO THE GUYS JUST BEAUTY AND LOVE IS VITAL
BUT, FOR THE GIRLS THE THREE(beauty,money & love) are VITAL, cos when they see ur looks they will agree to talk to u,
while talking to u they will size up ur pocket and if it is reasonable,
they will start considering ur LOVE or to love u, chikina!!!!

i rest my case.

@ik_moore,hahahahahahahaha cheesy grin, u too get sense.this analysis is true but not true in all cases, i once had a GF like that but this new one is so considerate that infact i almost thought she is not a lady,
Re: What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by Luckygal99(f): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sorry guys, i think you're really conceited.

In this day & age, we ladies are capable of earning our own bread, buying our own house, car, go on holidays & whatever else we want. We don't bat an eyelid, splitting bills & home expenses with our partners. We do our share of the housework too. In fact some ladies are worried that the guys want them for their $$ too.

As for the looks, can't say much. To each his own.

On the love part, this is hard. Sometimes, love just ain't enough.

I would say that compatibility in terms of character & values also plays a role. A lot of factors plays a role when it comes to commitment.
Re: What Should Be The Basis Of A Relationship,money,beauty Or Love? by sniperwolf(m): 6:47pm On Mar 12, 2009
I think that's is personal. People go in relationship for different reasons

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Switch Girls? / See What She Told Me To Buy For Her ( Screenshot Pics) / Why Is It That Ugly Girls Are Generally More Friendly Than The Beautiful Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.