Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,056 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

It's Right To Hit A Woman If... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Right To Hit A Woman If... (2882 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Men Would You Easily Forgive Ur Woman If She Rains Insults On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by DieeDiee: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
I dislike women who hit men and then cry abuse. There are women out there who truly suffer abuse such women make a mockery out of women who are really abused.

I had a friend who beat up her fiance so bad even his father didn't believe it was a woman who did it (LMAO). It was funny and sad because the guy is a sweet one and he's my friend. After that she had a new fiance one time we were at the beach and I left them. A couple of hours later she called me to come fetch her because he was throwing her out. I thought they were just having a lover's spat (and I was busy partying in a club) so I took my time. When I got to their townhouse there was blood leading to their door, inside they were there and he had a huge knot on his forehead and she was all the colours of the rainbow (she's light skinned) LMAO. So I asked what happened and apparently after I left she had taken a beer bottle and hit him on the head with it because he had been speaking to "other girls" (mind you her friends). She was crying and when the police came I refused to take her side so they left. She got mad at me, I asked her what did she expect and told her that she did deserve the beat down she got, that she can't expect to go around beating people and getting away with it. She had even pulled a kitchen knife on him. Even our other friends (after laughing) told her the same thing. So she ended all our friendships.

1 Like

Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by DieeDiee: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
AjFive:

I concur.
But still in your case, YOU are a woman.
If you retaliate, it's okay. But a man hitting on a woman because she punched him? It's Bad. Very Immature.

Before we are man or woman we are human. The way I feel when you hit me is the same as you feel when I hit you...
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by bdidi: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2014
voodoo85:
thats why my dear women, hit him first hit him good that he wouldn't stand up for a while wink

My dear to act violent is not the best. I want to believe you are joking with the advice u posted.

Check it, what if u were the one being hit hard and well, hw would you feel?

So my dear be very careful with the kind of advise you put forward.
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
DieeDiee:

Before we are man or woman we are human. The way I feel when you hit me is the same as you feel when I hit you...

Turns out I was right after all. I've seen your point coming. I might as well put it this way;

It's right to hit a woman if she's trying to kill you. - perfect.

But what if she's taking out her frustration on a bend of a terrible mood swing. She goes like this “I hate you!” - next she punches or slaps the guy. You still think it's right to hit her back?... I hope you get my point.

Try not to see your ‘abusive’ friend as the case-study here. I believe you hate violence like I do, so make yourself the case study.

Would your husband/boyfriend be right to hit you?
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by DieeDiee: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
AjFive:

Turns out I was right after all. I've seen your point coming. I might as well put it this way;

It's right to hit a woman if she's trying to kill you. - perfect.

But what if she's taking out her frustration on a bend of a terrible mood swing. She goes like this “I hate you!” - next she punches or slaps the guy. You still think it's right to hit her back?... I hope you get my point.

Try not to see your ‘abusive’ friend as the case-study here. I believe you hate violence like I do, so make yourself the case study.

Would your husband/boyfriend be right to hit you?

Obviously everything is within good reason. You are a reasoning being you can use your rationality. For example, if she slaps you, you are not going to beat the living lights out of her. You'll probably walk away or just push her away. Like after my friend hit her fiance with the bottle he didn't immediately hit her back. He got into his car and left which angered her. When she got home she went straight to the kitchen and got a butcher's knife (lol) and that's when he started hitting her back. All I'm saying if she's violent I see no wrong in a man retaliating.
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
DieeDiee:

All I'm saying if she's violent I see no wrong in a man retaliating.

Okie Dokie.
We are on the same wavelength. smiley
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by justmag(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thavik:
no genius undecided, it isn't because they are women and we men shouldn't hurt women physically ..women can't claim to be equal and also not be asking for a beatdown

Although Some women deserve it...I don't support it. I don't believe any man should hit a woman under any circumstance. If you mad! Take your asss outside on a time out.
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by Adaeze003(f): 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
I don't need special treatment... if i'm bold enough to hit you, I should be bold enough to be hit...

Coz if you as a man should hit me.... you better be ready for what's coming your way. wink

2 Likes

Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by DieeDiee: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
justmag:

Although Some women deserve it...I don't support it. I don't believe any man should hit a woman under any circumstance. If you mad! Take your asss outside on a time out.

Have you done that before?
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
AjFive:

I concur.
But still in your case, YOU are a woman.
If you retaliate, it's okay. But a man hitting on a woman because she punched him? It's Bad. Very Immature.
Guy,mumu dey worry you,no be small
Who told you women are weaker sex,some gals go beat u ehn ehn
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by DieeDiee: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2014
Adaeze003:
I don't need special treatment... if i'm bold enough to hit you, I should be bold enough to be hit...

Coz if you as a man should hit me.... you better be ready for what's coming your way. wink

Girlfriend I'm with you. He slaps me, I'll punch him if I don't pierce his balls. If he's stronger than me then he best sleep with one eye and opt to stay indoors for the rest of his life because them neighbourhood boys will be waiting for him!
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by justmag(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
DieeDiee:

Have you done that before?

the timeout part? Yes! Beating up a woman? Hell nah! It's not in my dna
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by kandiikane(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
BreezyRita:
I think there's no reason whatsoever to hit a woman!

Women are women! They'll always talk!
If she hits you first? Let it go Mbok. Its not like that slap from her will kill you cheesy
neither will the slap from him.

You shouldn't be going around dashing slaps. The only time I recommend slaps is if they cheat. Certain situation may arise where a slap becomes a reflex action but still, no one should be hitting anyone.
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by Frankenstein: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oh, where are the feminist and gender equality advocates when you need them?

They only pop out when it benefits them.

Let me ask my own question... if a woman starts hitting you repeatedly unprovoked, how would you handle that? Run away?

1 Like

Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by DieeDiee: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Frankenstein:
Oh, where are the feminist and gender equality advocates when you need them?

They only pop out when it benefits them.

Let me ask my own question... if a woman starts hitting you repeatedly unprovoked, how would you handle that? Run away?

I'm an equality advocate hence I said if she's woman enough to throw the first punch she's woman enough to take a punch
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by ratatis(m): 7:57am On Dec 07, 2014
DieeDiee:

I had a friend who beat up her fiance so bad even his father didn't believe it was a woman who did it (LMAO). It was funny and sad because the guy is a sweet one and he's my friend. After that she had a new fiance one time we were at the beach and I left them. A couple of hours later she called me to come fetch her because he was throwing her out. I thought they were just having a lover's spat (and I was busy partying in a club) so I took my time. When I got to their townhouse there was blood leading to their door, inside they were there and he had a huge knot on his forehead and she was all the colours of the rainbow (she's light skinned) LMAO. So I asked what happened and apparently after I left she had taken a beer bottle and hit him on the head with it because he had been speaking to "other girls" (mind you her friends). She was crying and when the police came I refused to take her side so they left. She got mad at me, I asked her what did she expect and told her that she did deserve the beat down she got, that she can't expect to go around beating people and getting away with it. She had even pulled a kitchen knife on him. Even our other friends (after laughing) told her the same thing. So she ended all our friendships.

Evidently, your friend is having a personality disorder of some sort - maybe affective aggression, or something of that nature.
I try as much as possible to stay clear away from those.
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by DieeDiee: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2014
ratatis:

Evidently, your friend is having a personality disorder of some sort - maybe affective aggression, or something of that nature.
I try as much as possible to stay clear away from those.

Nah, she's just hurt and angry. No woman is born crazy. Behind every crazy woman there's a nigga. Her mom passed away (they were really close) but what hurt her the most was her first fiance. He treated her badly and cheated on her repeatedly. She's also the type men love: light complexion, long hair etc. so men tend to use her as a trophy and she has become paranoid.
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by ratatis(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2014
DieeDiee:

Nah, she's just hurt and angry. No woman is born crazy. Behind every crazy woman there's a nigga. Her mom passed away (they were really close) but what hurt her the most was her first fiance. He treated her badly and cheated on her repeatedly. She's also the type men love: light complexion, long hair etc. so men tend to use her as a trophy and she has become paranoid.

With this background, I can understand her behavior from entirely different viewpoint. - here's a lady who's in emotional crisis. Instead of having an understanding guy who'll love, soothe, care & help her regain her emotional balance, she found herself in..............

****lips sealead****

Very touching
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by starlingbawa(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2014
For what it's worth, it's 'NEVER' right for a man to raise his hand on any woman.

I came into this world through a woman who carried me inside her womb for 9 months going through that harrowing experience of child birth. Nurtured me when I was a defenceless baby and all through my formative years.

More than enough reasons why no man should hit a woman!
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by ratatis(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2014
AjFive:
If She's the first to hit on You.

I mean reason It;

If a Man should hit you and you retaliate and hit him back; Why should it be any different to hit back on a Woman?... It doesn't make sense.

If she attacks you, you have the right to hit back.
It's only right. You're promoting gender equality.
And you're protecting yourself.

What's your say? undecided

Aj_Five

It's immaterial to me whether she's justified in hitting me or not - I just won't bring myself to her level of brutality & hit her back, when I know of prudent ways of handling a lady's anger. Unless, of course, we're doing it consensually for fun. Even then, I prefer receiving to giving. & I'm very selective here!
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by passionate88: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2014
BreezyRita:
I think there's no reason whatsoever to hit a woman!

Women are women! They'll always talk!
If she hits you first? Let it go Mbok. Its not like that slap from her will kill you cheesy
Neither will the slap from him kill her too
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by lilmax(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
starlingbawa:
For what it's worth, it's 'NEVER' right for a man to raise his hand on any woman.

I came into this world through a woman who carried me inside her womb for 9 months going through that harrowing experience of child birth. Nurtured me when I was a defenceless baby and all through my formative years.

More than enough reasons why no man should hit a woman!
and what happens when the man dies? Keep fooling yourself
Re: It's Right To Hit A Woman If... by starlingbawa(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2014
lilmax:
and what happens when the man dies? Keep fooling yourself

Why don't you just enlighten me some more 'WISE ONE'?

I wonder why folks can't make constructive contributions without throwing tantrums at others!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch The Photo And Reply#what You Can't Do Without / What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? / Truth;What Was The Cruelest Joke You Played On Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.