Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? (2846 Views)

What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Orubebe01: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
I have a girl that am currently dating and by God's grace want to take it to the next level of marriage this year. I have never been to her place( okija) or have a friend from there who can relate to me what getting married to the place entails. On a serious note i dont want where expenses runs into millionscheesy. Pls if u know the tradition kindly let me know.
Cc lalasticlala
ishilove
biafranqueen
etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Must you guys always call lalasticlala and Ishilove?... So you want front page
Hehehehehehehehehehe...

Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Orubebe01: 12:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Must you guys always call lalasticlala and Ishilove?... So you want front page
Hehehehehehehehehehe...

You can call anybody that you know can help me with the info pls. Tnx
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Orubebe01:

Okay, I call on Ozoigbondu!!! cool, and yeah, biafranqueen, They are the prominent Anambrarians I know here.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Orubebe01: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Okay, I call on Ozoigbondu!!! cool, and yeah, biafranqueen
tnx
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by ozoigbondu: 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Okay, I call on Ozoigbondu!!! cool, and yeah, biafranqueen, They are the prominent Anambrarians I know here.

Sorry but am not from okija or even from the sane local government area.l doubt if the bride price is expensive because the highest in my village is N5000 the only expensive thing is the actual traditional wedding.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Orubebe01: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Sorry but am not from okija or even from the sane local government area.l doubt if the bride price is expensive because the highest in my village is N5000 the only expensive thing is the actual traditional wedding.
Ok tnx for ur response.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by SeverusSnape(m): 12:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Okay Boss, thought you would have an idea.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Wow so cheap & blessful.
How i wish its my village
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Orubebe01: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
Eco2580:

Wow so cheap & blessful.
Thats how marriage shld hav been na not as if you were selling ur daughter.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
Orubebe01:

Thats how marriage shld hav been na not as if you were selling ur daughter.
You are right Bro
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Rilwayne001: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
Orubebe01:
mtsheew
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Okija is in. Ihiala local goverment area in anambra•
Op I have the answer to qeustion
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Blackfire(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ask Budhamonk... Let me call me girl girlfriend,ok
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by jfkenny(m): 4:58am On Dec 04, 2022
I equally need an answer.
VICTORCIZA:
Okija is in. Ihiala local goverment area in anambra•
Op I have the answer to qeustion
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Mcslize: 10:00am On Dec 04, 2022
Eco2580:

Wow so cheap & blessful.

So cheap? In our tribe, bride price is N80. What will you say about that?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
jfkenny:
I equally need an answer.
what question is that please
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by jfkenny(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2022
Cost of marrying a lady from okija
VICTORCIZA:
what question is that please
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
jfkenny:
Cost of marrying a lady from okija
ok which part of okija.
Can you afford my consultation fee?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Autobot05: 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
76 million naira approximately

Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by jfkenny(m): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2022
How much?
VICTORCIZA:
ok which part of okija.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by jfkenny(m): 5:25am On Dec 05, 2022
Ohukabia
VICTORCIZA:
ok which part of okija.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Uptheante(m): 6:17am On Dec 05, 2022
Orubebe01:
I have a girl that am currently dating and by God's grace want to take it to the next level of marriage this year. I have never been to her place( okija) or have a friend from there who can relate to me what getting married to the place entails. On a serious note i dont want where expenses runs into millionscheesy. Pls if u know the tradition kindly let me know.
Cc lalasticlala
ishilove
biafranqueen
etc
Hope no be girl wey don do ashawo retire you wan marry put for house?
because we know how these yam-legged bitches retire from ashawo work to marry a simp after Kayode, Musa, Obinna, Tamuno, & other hundreds of men have banged their kpekus over many years of whoring around.

Pls carry out a background check on her first before any other thing
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2022
jfkenny:
How much?
Follow your mind .
I will start the enquiry once I see alert
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2022
There is a Priest at Okija shrine in Okija forest that can provide an accurate answer
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Mcslize:

Wow where is that?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Marrying A Girl In Okija Anambra State? by do4luv14(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Mcslize:

You say? Pls what Tribe is that, be like na from there ah go carry wife

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Encouter With A Gay Doctor / I Noticed Some Changes On My Gf. / Advice For Cheats And Their Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.