Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor (89859 Views)

A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / Life Of A Unilag Student / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nigeria a nation of inequalities, a nation whr d citizens have little or no chances of achieving their individual potential. I can tell you quite vividly that a majority of the thugs, criminals we have around are people whose destiny have been altered through acts of misgovernance and bad leadership. Nigeria is nothing but a failed state

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by cole265(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nimen:

saw your thread on shirts... I'm in that line and i reside in aba, maybe we can do some business... 07061601842 on whatsapp. You can vet me also

Am interested in the write up. How can I get to see it.?
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nimen(m): 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
cole265:

Am interested in the write up. How can I get to see it.?
its in his siggy na... Click on the link and see it
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Edusouls(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
they re human beings, agboro too has feelings, heart,conscience, they feel pain, remorse,u think that they re happy about their condition, no, they re not..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by dsquareds: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Public service announcement for those who wanna make money online. There's an amazing opportunity here 4 ppl who crave stability:G ,independence:| and those who want to run their own showB-) , some of us are just not made 4 offices and files3-| . So if u are in D opportunity seeking category, 4corners Alliance group has got a business opportunity for you, something that will transform Ur financial status forever:O . This is Ur chance at financial freedom, this is Ur opportunity to get the required capital to start up your own business. This is Ur chance to acquire immense wealth and also help others acquire theirs;wink . it's for those who are desperate, eager and determined to acquire great wealth without having to kill someone or defraud someoneOsmiley . Give it all it takes and I promise u by this time next year you'ld have seen some crazy 5-6 figures. It takes $18 to register for the business and Ur zeal to become very wealthy. It all depends on u.. There are 3 categories of ppl, those who make tins happen(risk takers), those who watch things happen(doubters), those who do not know what is happening(ignorant). Now u knw what is happening so u are either a risk taker !-) Or a doubter *pensive* If interested and for more info on d course of action, PING me!!!
7946CBA8 or whatsapp on 08131073651
Follow this link to the video tutorial that will explain what it's all about.. https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mgxyb4euduy4k8/Team%2BMillionaire%2BMovements.mp4?dl=0 feel free to ask me any questions

1 Like

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Christmasdon(m): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
Op, so she just left that way, where will the coNductor see her again?. Thats, what am interested in. eeeyarh!
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
RAO1:

Haba! so you don't know the difference btwn AGBRO (PASSENGERS' CONDUCTOR ) n a THUG.... u b learner o

Annoying bastard, can't understand a simple sentence? then shut the Bleep up!
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by omajali2003(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Love is a language everyone understands
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
So many of us crying and weeping here and passing handkerchief and tissue.But,can we do the same?I mean ,what the girl did.Show some love.No matter who the person is.Extend a helping hand,not just our relatives.Some of us here have more than enough to spend on frivolities but never for once cared for the poor on the street.Not just a little can change the destinies of some individuals. May God help us all to be a channel of blessings to others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by link2jude(m): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:
This is a brilliant and touching story by Roy Ofili. I thought it would be great to share it here.

Source: http://storried.com/the-love-story-of-a-unilag-babe-and-a-bus-conductor/

Pictures or Video covering their love story or else Idon'tbelivit.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by IYANGBALI: 9:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
Those agberos dey gey very big preeeeek o grin
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by RAO1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:

Annoying bastard, can't understand a simple sentence? then shut the Bleep up!
hey! u Don high again? take care Bro....u r indeed WONDERfulland..
stop behaving like a thug....
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
blakky97:

We went from brothers and sisters, to ni.ggas and b.itches⁠
⁠We went from welfare livin, to worldwide riches⁠
But somethin changed in this dirty game, everything's strange
⁠Lost all my homies over cocai.ne⁠.. mayne
See they ask me if I shed a tear, I ain't lie
⁠See you gotta get high or die⁠, ⁠cause even thugs cry

2pac, when thugs cry

real nigga,
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Clone2020(m): 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
Lol this is touching sha...
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Superstar007(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
maryam6:
eyyah! am weeping nd at d same tym laughing.

Wharriz funny abt the tori

Interesting read smiley
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by cole265(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nimen:

its in his siggy na... Click on the link and see it

Tx.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by 2mNaira: 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:

What is "conductor" in Yoruba?

agbero is the appropriate translation of conductor.

using it to describe the bus stop tout is actually bad yoruba.

Agbero is a contraction for 'agba ero si oko'

2 Likes

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by 2mNaira: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:

What is "conductor" in Yoruba?

Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by femi4: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
maclatunji:

Forget the corruption of the term, what is "conductor" in Yoruba?
Apero
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by emmanuelchuks(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wow dis is good
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
I foresee a Romeo and Juliet re-enactment soon..
*wipes off his tears*
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by OpraMenu(m): 11:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Guy i no de dis ur story, try de nxt shop.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Judek2(m): 12:07am On Nov 19, 2014
What is the name of the girl and the conductor?
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by drwaz(m): 12:12am On Nov 19, 2014
Jes learnt sumtin here .
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by youngice(m): 12:21am On Nov 19, 2014
donigspain:
Quite an interesting read.

Bus conductors are actually humans. Sometimes the problem lies in the way we approach them like they are society rejects. The times I have tried to communicate with them in a friendly and caring tone have showed me that under those bloodshot eyes lies a gentle soul yearning for love and affection.
When the soul is no high
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by tintingz(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2014
IYANGBALI:
Those agberos dey gey very big preeeeek o grin
You don see them preeck before?...smh
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by maclatunji: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2014
mnairaland:

Thank you o my brother.
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by David4best(m): 12:47am On Nov 19, 2014
Everybody is important• A female undergraduate told me that she prefer to date conductor , driver or agbero that are getting daily money than dating unemployed graduate• Girls are after d money not d occupation
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by slimmingcare(f): 12:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by shadowwalker101: 12:56am On Nov 19, 2014
[img]http://www.qservers.net/process/?aff=068[/img]
hw am I sure any of this is true
Re: Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor by Psalmwise(m): 1:09am On Nov 19, 2014
actually tot it was a LNG Tory ...but sha its emotional sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Gang Standing (Crime) / Witches And Wizards / My Personal Taste..(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.