Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? (4355 Views)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
Just met with a pretty gurlie that I've always admired during my teenage days.

We had a short chat of which she told me she's married to a rich dude and is regretting seriously.

Her parents are well-to-do so hardly will I say she had eye for his money.

She's not the only woman that I've seen in this situation which keeps me wondering

Why do they (ladies) marry rich guys and end up regretting later on in life?

Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by GoodFaith: 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
she has nothing to offer the marriage
just sex
If u can contribute u become value not dead wood
The rich man treat her like a piece of trash because she have not add value to the marriage
take and take

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
that's what happens to girls who love money too much, they don't wanna work for the money but they want to enjoy.
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by untainted: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
What answer did your friend give you?
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by major466(m): 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
The rich also cry.
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
untainted:
What answer did your friend give you?

She claimed she loved him. undecided

Many of them say same angry
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wonderlands:
that's what happens to girls who love money too much, they don't wanna work for the money but they want to enjoy.

What say you of the "rich guys" who treat them like a ware in the market place?
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by cdamsel(f): 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

We had a short chat of which she told me she's married to a rich dude and is regretting seriously.

She's not the only woman that I've seen in this situation which keeps me wondering

Most times if you trace it back you will see say na the parents (mom's most times) pressure their girls into marriage.

I have seen it happen time & time again,i have a friend who is a banker,doing well for himself dating his babes for roughly 6yrs,he has been asking for the girl's hand in marriage if not more than 3years but the girl momsi no gree say her pikin na medical doctor so na rich man suppose marry her pikin

God bless my mother because I know even if we dey drink garri she won't sell me off.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:
she has nothing to offer the marriage
just [size=16pt]sex[/size]
If u can contribute u become value not dead wood
The rich man treat her like a piece of trash because she have not add value to the marriage
take and take

[size=16pt]Sex[/size] is something don't you think? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:26pm On Nov 18, 2014
cdamsel:
Most times if you trace it back you will see say na the parents (mom's most times) pressure their girls into marriage.

I have seen it happen time & time again,i have a friend who is a banker,doing well for himself dating his babes for roughly 6yrs,he has been asking for the girl's hand in marriage if not more than 3years but the girl momsi no gree say her pikin na medical doctor so na rich man suppose marry her pikin

God bless my mother because [size=16pt]I know even if we dey drink garri she won't sell me off.[/size]

You sure? grin grin grin

@bolded
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by Cholls(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

my brother are u trying to encourage women not to marry rich men like u or are poor(man) cool
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by Tallesty1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
5mins pleasure
korel9:

I don't think something that short can sustain marriage

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by GoodFaith: 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

Like my wife told me
sex is available all over the place
Marriage is not all about giving me P and sucking my D
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
Cholls:
my brother are u trying to encourage women not to marry rich men like u or are poor(man) cool

grin grin grin grin grin

Can't remember saying that angry
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
5mins pleasureI don't think something that short can sustain marriage

If it can't, what then do married men go seeking outside? angry
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:

Like my wife told me
sex is available all over the place
Marriage is not all about giving me P and sucking my D

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by GoodFaith: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

If it can't, what then do married men go seeking outside? angry
the so call 5 minutes !!!!!!!!!
but will not marry the piece of P
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by GoodFaith: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Explain the above
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2014
Observing...
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:

the so call 5 minutes !!!!!!!!!
but will not marry the piece of P

What's wrong with getting the "so called 5 minutes" from their wife? angry
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by cdamsel(f): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

You sure? grin grin grin

@bolded
I can bet my life & my entire family on that,thats how sure I am.

I don't blame them,they were only trying to fulfil mama's wish just like the bible said but most times its clearly selfish interest the parents are after.

Imagine say that girl no come marry tomorrow imagine the kind hatred she will have towards her mother cry

When a marriage is baseless not even money can hold the walls from crumbling.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by GoodFaith: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

What's wrong with getting the "so called 5 minutes" from their wife? angry
U are asking lot of questions
we men are greedy
95% of men that cheat love their wives and family
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
cdamsel:

When a marriage is baseless not even money can hold the walls from crumbling.

Word!
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by jaybee3(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
cdamsel:

God bless my mother because I know even if we dey drink garri she won't sell me off.
Are you sure?
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:

U are asking lot of questions
we men are greedy
95% of men that cheat love their wives and family

My questions are based on the need to know. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by GoodFaith: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
cdamsel:

U have a great mom
Lot of these girls share their mothers' values
Like the mom u talked about the want MD for her daughter
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by GoodFaith: 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

My questions are based on the need to know. grin
what is ur degree on or what do u do for living? " The need to know"
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by cdamsel(f): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
jaybee3:

Are you sure?
cdamsel:
I can bet my life & my entire family on that,thats how sure I am.
Damn sure grin tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by untainted: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
korel9:

She claimed she loved him. undecided

Many of them say same angry

Well, I still will not be against girls marrying rich guys.
Marrying a poor guy does not guaranty immunity to regrets.
Marriage is like a parcel, at times you don't get what you
thought you ordered.
What you do with your parcel is up to you.
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by cdamsel(f): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:

U have a great mom
Lot of these girls share their mothers' values
Like the mom u talked about the want MD for her daughter
I sure do oooo.But not most cases do they share same values,you just feel your mom knows better & you Just go along with what she says

In my mind I ask myself how rich was her husband when she married him.Not like the guy just start work make we say d money never dey,he is ok sure he ll be able to take care of their daughter.

I pity the girl cos I don't think she can love like she loved this guy,dated 4 close to 7yrs,7yrs na beans,she just enter school when they started dating now she done with school.
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by korel9: 7:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
GoodFaith:

what is ur degree on or what do u do for living? " The need to know"

Chairman, believe me you don't want to know grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Marry Rich Guys Only To Regret In Future? by chimerase2: 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Too much of nollywood is not good for someones health undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone / Habits Stopping Matured Ladies From Getting Married / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.