Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone (4362 Views)

Story Time | The Worst Breakup Story Ever! / Funny Breakup Lines / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2016
I remember using this one " you're a very cool and nice guy and i don't deserve you" please who doesn't like cool and nice people
Let's hear your experiences...
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Young03(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
[b][/b]I hate u
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by ronald4lif(m): 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
sad
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2016
Break up lines? I'm not good at these but I just press the button word MIA. Change my number and Viola, I'm new again wink
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by stiflerdrug: 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
EX: ull never find anyone like me

ME : that's my point!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Topestbilly(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
She called on the 31th of December at 11:30pm

"I'm no longer interested" after 4years enh!

Women are heartless oooo!

3 Likes

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
Break up lines? I'm not good at these but I just press the button word MIA. Change my number and Viola, I'm new again wink

ya just wicked

1 Like

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
Topestbilly:
She called on the 31th of December at 11:30pm

"I'm no longer interested" after 4years enh!

Women are heartless oooo!

lmaooo...she doesn't want to carry "badluck" into the new year

7 Likes

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
stiflerdrug:
EX: ull never find anyone like me
ME : that's my point!
lol

2 Likes

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by talk2alabama: 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
angry
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Topestbilly(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
layla129:

lmaooo...she doesn't want to carry "badluck" embarassed
into the new year

U think?

But after a year she want to come back....

What u will call dat ? undecided
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
i just stop talking to him cry embarassed.
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by theEYe21(f): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Its not you, Its me grin
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by theEYe21(f): 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2016
I don't think i'm the best for you, i think you will find someone way better than me grin
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
i just stop talking to him cry embarassed.

cold cold heart
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:
angry
you broke up with a frown?
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by talk2alabama: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
layla129:

I just don't like the term break up..
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by talk2alabama: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
layla129:

Nowadays, people resort to breaking up at the slightest misunderstanding..

If one continues to grow out of love den hw bad will it be wen they get married...
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Boring: 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
unto the next one..
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by SweetOlive(f): 2:20pm On Jun 22, 2016
I m done with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Marlvin(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
Like am supposed to store that in a memo.
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by skypeople(f): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
MISS NAIRALAND SEMI FINAL.......Please vote for REFINER ………… HERE ………… JUST COMMENT ON THE THREAD WITH "I vote for REFINER CC; NLJEGA " THANK YOU
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Marlvin(m): 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
SweetOlive:
I m done with you undecided

Is there anyother way more appropriate to convey the brk up msg ?

I mean, better being blunt about it .
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Boyoski09: 2:32pm On Jun 22, 2016
My pastor warned me to stay single

1 Like

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Antina(f): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
talk2alabama:

Nowadays, people resort to breaking up at the slightest misunderstanding..

If one continues to grow out of love den hw bad will it be wen they get married...

That is it exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Topestbilly(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
layla129:
I remember using this one " you're a very cool and nice guy and i don't deserve you" please who doesn't like cool and nice people
Let's hear your experiences...

Now u can't reply ur badluck comment u did femintongue st.
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by talk2alabama: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
Antina:

That is it exactly, I have never broken any relationship before and I won't. I can't never date someone I cannot marry.
cool I love this.. nw I wish we had more Nigerians like u..

1 Like

Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by photoshoot(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2016
And I told her: "Shola I am too good for you, you don't deserve me, I need a better person than you" undecided
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
Layla129 you didn't get my mail?
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 10:43pm On Jun 22, 2016
slyIsaac:
Layla129 you didn't get my mail?
no
Re: Worst Breakup Lines You Have Ever Heard Or Said To Anyone by layla129(f): 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
Topestbilly:

Now u can't reply ur badluck comment u did femintongue st.
lool, she embarrassed me by trying to come back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). / 6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / Intimacy Gadget From 1840 Made For A Rich Wife From Husband As Gift Up For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.