Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,644 members, 7,955,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos (51091 Views)

Unbelievable Pictures Of University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital, Kwara State / / Model College, Ojo Lagos (2006 Set) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 8:38am On Nov 19, 2014
Jinyjagz:
d school is nt dat bad compare to others, went dere last week...blame d school management nt fashola
You mean the pictures posted above is not the actual state of the school? If that is the case, can we have your own pictures since u went there just last week

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 19, 2014
Hmmmm...
This. School FINE naaaaa...
Just travel and see the worst for yourselves..

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2014
What you saw there is a heaven compare to Ologbo Elegba secondary school, shame no allow me take picture. Students are studying under tree, those who have dilapidated class room have no chair, some are sitting with tires and broken blocks. Teacher staff rooms are like village masquerade house. I'll be there on Friday again

9 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by DesertCommado: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2014
Do we have moderator in this section at all?
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by adeakeem(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2014
The school is situated beside ojo LG, the LG chairman and his executive are seeing the bad state of the school and still yet they don't know what to do. Ojo LG is indeed the most corrupt LG in lagos state. One of the Ex LG chairman and former house of rep. Member OJESANMI is also an Alma mater of the school. SHAME ON HIM.............

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by kaycexx(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2014
gift01:
Ojo Local Government is the most corrupt LG in Lagos. The Alaba road can never be repaired despite the HUGE REVENUE it generates for the LG. This isn't surprising that Awori is left to decay. I just pray they won't sell off the land over there as they've done to every available space in Ojo & Alaba. Unless the election is rigged, APC can't win ojo and pls don't take this personal. Its due to their non-performance. If you doubt me, just tour ojo, alaba and ajangbadi.
. Except that of ilogbo and shibiri road because na e MaMa Village.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by kaycexx(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2014
No cast where I dey go do football training..... grin
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Psylas(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Blame the school not the govt

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Firefire(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2014
APC = deceiver's party, party where the truth is twisted to their favor.

Imagine a MEGA-CITY MODEL SCHOOL

We need change of party in Lagos.

APC 15years+ rule in Lagos is a COMPLETE WASTE. angry angry angry angry angry angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by rozayx5(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2014
rozayx5:
cc
seun barcanista firefire nigerianvenom descartes sincere9gerian berem gbawe ceo4eva aljharem omenka atouke ujoinme mynd44 obinoscopy ngwakwe

FRONT PAGE please, this alausa scammers need to be exposed

brownlord idumuose

2 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Kassidy90(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2014
gift01:
Ojo Local Government is the most corrupt LG in Lagos. The Alaba road can never be repaired despite the HUGE REVENUE it generates for the LG. This isn't surprising that Awori is left to decay. I just pray they won't sell off the land over there as they've done to every available space in Ojo & Alaba. Unless the election is rigged, APC can't win ojo and pls don't take this personal. Its due to their non-performance. If you doubt me, just tour ojo, alaba and ajangbadi.
You are right my bro, i live in OJO LGA, i can neva vote for any APC candidate in that area

4 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Neldrizzy(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2014
gringringrin i can't stop Laughing... shame On APC tonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Meanwhile, the tribalist at Government House, Alausa, goes around commissioning street lights and flower bouquets.

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by gunuvi(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Shebi we dey tell Una. Come badagry and u will see that fashola is a total failure. Shame
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by jmaine: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2014
Billyonaire:
Meanwhile, the tribalist at Government House, Alausa, goes around commissioning street lights and flower bouquets.

Lolz . . .

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by rozayx5(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
Billyonaire:

while important infrastructure collapse

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by stexsy(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2014
the truth is that everything about Fashola are over rated, if d state govt through d education ministry cant supervise well, is it d alumni that may nt even ve time for themsleves that wil go n maintain schools? Wat is lagos state IGR used for, wat of their monthly allocation? Even a blind man can see that this sch ve been in this condition for years, meaning that its entirely d fault of d govt. Am just imagining wia student stay to receive lectures here. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by brownlord: 11:55am On Nov 19, 2014
Sai buhari, sai kwakwaso crew won't comment on such a thread.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by JANK23H(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
O great Awori college,i feel ashamed to say I passed through you. This is indeed pathetic. It was far better in '99 when i left.
APC aren't the messiah afterall.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by IamforGod: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
Oga can't you see that its poor management? Is pdp any better? Considering worse things they've done.
NOTE: I am neither for pdp nor apc they are both thieves.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by dagreen14: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2014
IamforGod:
Oga can't you see that its poor management? Is pdp any better? Considering worse things they've done.
NOTE: I am neither for pdp nor apc they are both thieves.

Clearly the last picture building was not built in 2012/2013 ....It was just painted Damn....
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Obinoscopy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
SMH

I weep for my country

3 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
SMH

I weep for my country
Stop weeping. Do the needful

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Obinoscopy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
gratiaeo:

Stop weeping. Do the needful
What do you need?
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by agabaI23(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
The troubling part of this is that the project was completed in 2013, just a year ago or may be less.

Only Chukwunna may how much!!!
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
What do you need?
Front page sir!

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by QMark: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
At least, principal office get DSTV
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by holatin(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2014
Uhm
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by Battery1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Its a poultry! undecided
Re: Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Na market ni? betty why nah cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ryan Kaji Who Is Highest Paid YouTuber In 2020 Raking In Whopping £22M / So Many People Will Get This Wrong: What Is The Opposite Of Red? / UNIJOS Student Takes Fire Selfie While The School Is On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.