Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners (13324 Views)

Beware Of Quacks Called 'auxiliary Nurses' / Medical Council Prosecutes 10 Fake Doctors / Medical Council Outlaws Strike For Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Adyrin(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2014
slimpoppa:
They should clamp down on them.
W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t class are you?

Its "calm" down okay!
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by damselalayo(f): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2014
Smh......for NMCN
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by eleko1: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2014
grin sad shocked undecided embarassed Nigeria will hail thee
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Blueboy146(m): 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
in olamide's voice,, zero joy for you #hood_rap
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 19, 2014
bambuzz88:

Normally, I would have disapproved...but you can never ever disapprove of Morgan Freeman....the master!

@OP....Nice that the Council is catching quacks. But even better would be a situation where funding is increased for health so that we can train more medical personnel....especially doctors and nurses.

#30%forhealth!

(In best Morgan freeman voice...I approve of this message....and the image isn't bad either!)
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by kwencypresh(f): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2014
seapson:
Pls can sumbody summarize d passage in one sentence for me??
Hahahahahahah i didnt borda to read it.
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by eleko1: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2014
shocked undecided embarassedNah village skool U go abi?He's correct,it is clamp down not calm
Adyrin:

Its "calm" down okay!

2 Likes

Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Seanixking: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2014
Let me sey the truth,i didnt read before commenting....
Anyway that is story for SANGO
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by priscaoge(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
Who knows how many people they've killed through fake injections and drugs angry
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Blueboy146(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
kwencypresh:

Hahahahahahah i didnt borda to read it.

guess you are just here to have a say in the matter
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by sydneyboss(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2014
A small boy named
Akpos lived in a village
in Warri,
Nigeria. None of his
classmates liked him
because of
his
stupidity, especially his
teacher, who was
always
yelling at him, "You are
driving me crazy
Akpos!"
One day Akpos' mother
came to the school to
check on
how he was doing. The
teacher told his mother
honestly, that her son
is simply a disaster,
getting very
low marks and had
never seen such a
dumb boy in her
entire teaching career!
The mother was
shocked at the
feedback, withdrew
her son from the school
and even moved to
another
town! 25 years later,
the teacher was
diagnosed with an
incurable heart disease.
All the doctors strongly
advised her to have an
open heart operation,
which
only one surgeon could
perform. Left with no
other
options, the teacher
decided to have the
operation,
which was successful.
When she opened her
eyes after
the surgery, she saw
a handsome doctor
smiling down at her!
She wanted to
thank him, but could
not talk. Her face
started to turn
blue, she raised her
hand, trying to tell him
something
but eventually died!
The doctor was
shocked and was trying
to work out
what went wrong.
When he turned around,
he saw our
friend Akpos, working
as a cleaner in the clinic,
who
had unplugged the
oxygen equipment to
connect his
phone charger!
Don't tell me you
thought that Akpos
became a doctor?....lol.
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Blueboy146(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2014
priscaoge:
Who knows how many people they've killed through fake injections and drugs angry

your signature na dead o... well he can start from sambisa game reserve

1 Like

Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Talkcentral: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2014
humm
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Blueboy146(m): 9:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Adyrin:

Its "calm" down okay!

don't tryna insult the dude na!! sad
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by priscaoge(f): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2014
Adyrin:

Its "calm" down okay!

Nah the Dude is right!
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by priscaoge(f): 9:29am On Nov 19, 2014
Blueboy146:

your signature na dead o... well he can start from sambisa game reserve

Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy u are funny oooo cheesy cheesy Shey na Sambisa tinz cheesy cheesy That one join....
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2014
Quack cos they have not paid N6000 annual liscence fees. When they pay now they are no longer quack. I hear una, MDCN.

1 Like

Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by doright(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2014
The quacks are too much in the country
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2014
Am happy now
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Blueboy146(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2014
priscaoge:

Lmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Guy u are funny oooo cheesy cheesy Shey na Sambisa tinz cheesy cheesy That one join....

abi na the dude wan disturb baba God..

1 Like

Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 19, 2014
Good move
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2014
Good move.
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by ozo13(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2014
grin no b small mata grin
Tinubu:
Why wouldn't there be fake doctors? After nyanshing all d university babes
, collecting outrageous scolarships, and procuring recommended eye-glasses due to 'over-jacking' while in medical school, some of these medical students still get thrown out of med school in their final year undecided

Wetin dem want make these guys tell all their 'nyanshees', all the peeps they have looked down on in the university, and all their acquaintances who have been hailing them prematurely as 'MY DOCTOR grin'

Appearances have to be maintained! Make una free my guys jare tongue
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by armadeo(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2014
slimpoppa:
They should clamp down on them real hard. One's health is too important to be left in the care of quacks.

Adyrin:

Its "calm" down okay!

Make una come see oh. Teacher Don teach me nonsense.

Pick the correct statement from the above quotes. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by elobyobi: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2014
LordMecuzy:
Ishilove Topics making front page, I Smell Nairaland political and Cabal tins

@Topic. Quack Doctors full my area oooooh na dem dey do Abortion wella.

But the rate at Which Doctors Charge has made Nigerians to seek help with most Quack cheep Doctors.

Poverty na bastard

Forget that thing o bros. Here where I'm serving, healthcare in government hospitals is free, and private hospitals are cheap. These quacks charge double what the private hospitals charge. Yet these illiterate yoruba ppl gladly rush to the quacks instead of a qualified doctor. It's quite baffling. I suspect some jazz involved, because stupidity alone doesn't cover it.

3 Likes

Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by yungest(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
Are there quacks in the medical field?
Well, I wouldn't know, cos itz none of my bizness..... I schooled in Papua New Guinea
FP tinz.....
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 19, 2014
i think say dem dey crack down on quack presidents...dere iz god oh

-CramJones
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2014
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by heykims(m): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2014
Just over 30 cases for d past 4years!!!! when quacks almost outnumber legitimate practitioners in some areas. #jokers
smh...

1 Like

Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2014
jjwaterfalls:
Good move

I wish the nursing and midwifery counciL could also do the Same. SMH
For where? Those ones are just after money..
Re: Medical Council Arrests Over 30 Quacks, Sanctions 122 Practitioners by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2014
Thats very good!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Gofundme Account For Emmanuel Oyediran, A Beggar With Intestine Outside / Stem Cell STC30 Has Cured Various Ailments, See For Yourself / Court Stops Implementation of FG/JOHESU Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.