Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? (8186 Views)

See The Outfit A Girl Wore In My School...Romantic Or Slutty (Pics) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2014
I think the sexiest thing a girl can wear is nothing.
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by ramdris(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
let her just wear her bare skin wen alone with me n am turn on. grin
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:

I'm speechless, hun... I'm speechless. lipsrsealed
End Time Things!
end time tins ke,pls expantiate
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by killercute16(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
A girl with a killer curves can turn me on with any dress.
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkyk10:
end time tins ke,pls expantiate

Vicky!!! Na my mouth you wan take hear the girl code?
Wen you be girl? Na lie! grin
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:

Vicky!!! Na my mouth you wan take hear the girl code?
Wen you be girl? Na lie! grin
but i wana knw nw.
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkyk10:
but i wana knw nw.

Leave my hand na, Vicky... I nor fit tell you... see pipu wey dia Antenna Ears don open na...
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2014
emusmith:

Leave my hand na, Vicky... I nor fit tell you... see pipu wey dia Antenna Ears don open na...
tel me smal out of it
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
woky:
I hope u ar with ur passport cheesy
wetin i wan use passport 4 nw.
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by koko12(m): 1:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
dats how i like it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by woky: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wetin i wan use passport 4 nw.
Maka ndi immigration grin
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by nickz(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
anything tight around the waistgrin
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by eMqeror: 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
Love it when she wears my long shirt or polo with just pant and no bra! kiss wink
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkyk10:
4 who
go and cast it for naijaboiy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
Shift for me abeg grin
emusmith:
Observing things with beans, bread and fanta...
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by febby419(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2014
Mini gown can set me in da mood wink grin
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
PinkObsession:
Shift for me abeg grin
On One Condition... cheesy
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkyk10:
tel me smal out of it
OK, come closer...Open your ears... wink
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
simplemach:
Short flare gown, above the knee, large upper part of the br*east showing and finally, the ni*pples BODLY showing then she's got me switched on
chaiiii see badt guy#you sound like my husband tho lol
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by eyeon(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
A white helmet, a blue raincoat and a white and blue safety boot...
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by eyeon(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
A white helmet, a blue raincoat(cover-all) and a white and blue safety boot.
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
chaiiii see guys with different dreams,comments to badt #my nl guys no dey dull
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
elshaddai58:

go and cast it for naijaboiy
hm
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm
yea
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
Jeggings
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Uchwilliam(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
In tight elastic trouser dat reveals all her asset...chei supressin it
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by acenazt: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
hmm there is a type of Undies my Girl wears she calls them hip hoggers I love them. any day she is on it and she takes off her clothes it make me go gaaagaaa
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ask away grin
emusmith:
On One Condition... cheesy
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by chijoy7(f): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Vikkyk10:
wia u dy 4lw me go.
folo u pass nahhh
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by ROZZAYY(f): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
acenazt:
hmm there is a type of Undies my Girl wears she calls them hip hoggers I love them. any day she is on it and she takes off her clothes it make me go gaaagaaa
Pics pls
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by ROZZAYY(f): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaiiii see badt guy#you sound like my husband tho lol
Chisos! Pretty! *whispers don't tell me una dey do every nyte*
Re: What’s The Sexiest Outfit A Girl Should Wear To Turn You On? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Chisos! Pretty! *whispers don't tell me una dey do every nyte*
yes i don't miss every night,if i do na crime b that ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Please Help Me Choose Which Car I Should Buy. Urgent. Pics Attached / Does Masturbation Have Bad Effects On Female?? / Prepare To Be Shocked (photos Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.