Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) (8290 Views)

Relationship Problem Please I Need Your Advice / Relationship Problem! Please I Need Help (photos) / My Current Relationship Problem. Should I Marry This Man Or His Beast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Legionx: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Went to a brothel

Got into the business... then the condom burst in doggy

The girl was the one who noticed and jumped up. Although she claimed that my dlck was out and it touched her lap which caused it to rip... She said I didn't go in...

I asked her twice if she was clean and she said yes, she said that the condom didn't rip inside but when my dlck touched her lap (my dlck fell out many times during the business). She said that's why she isn't angry sef...

What do you think guys?
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2019
Pls start writing your WILL ... cheesy grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Legionx: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2019
AGNESikpuNNU:
Pls start writing your WILL ... cheesy grin
Already written... Next comment

8 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Where is the photo

9 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
It's very difficult to believe a prostitute oo...dem no different to Nigeria politicians ...if she get disease, she go talk Make u come run away..how she go chop..just wait for few months, incase u notice anything go and see ur dokita oooo

9 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by LuciferCelibate: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2019
Legionx:

What do you think guys?

I think you should tell me your height so I can get the perfect coffin for you.

RIP in advance.

24 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Mankosi: 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2019
A prostitute told u she's clean and u believed? What did u want her to tell u? That she's not clean?
Better go and take hiv PreP drugs to avoid had I know.

17 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by czarina(f): 11:07pm On Jan 25, 2019
Better go and take that pre-HIV drug. I've forgotten what it's called. And also take hepatitis vaccine if you haven't.

May God have mercy on you. Leave prostitutes alone una no go hear. Una even dey do "styles" with ashi. It is well.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by lincsnuel: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
You're a great countryman who has served his country very well...

So long Sire! (sobbing as one of those burial songs plays in the background)

14 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Am I the only that doesn't understand what this guy is saying

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2019
habsydiamond:
It's very difficult to believe a prostitute oo...dem no different to Nigeria politicians ...if she get disease, she go talk Make u come run away..how she go chop..just wait for few months, incase u notice anything go and see ur dokita oooo
if it's hiv I think its only if the girl released inside him when the stuff burst before he could be infected??
Czarina
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Philipmighty(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2019
is well bro nothing dey happen one thing must kill a man!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by baralatie(m): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2019
booking this space
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by czarina(f): 1:42am On Jan 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
if it's hiv I think its only if the girl released inside him when the stuff burst before he could be infected??
Czarina
Uncle, I dunno o. I just told him my own to be safe. I'm not judging him but he messed up. I just hope everything ends well sha
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by dingbang(m): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by rex444(m): 5:44am On Jan 26, 2019
czarina:
Better go and take that pre-HIV drug. I've forgotten what it's called. And also take hepatitis vaccine if you haven't.

May God have mercy on you. Leave prostitutes alone una no go hear. Una even dey do "styles" with ashi. It is well.
if he leaves prostitutes , what will U advise him to do then? Oya be his gf?
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Speedyconnect15: 6:14am On Jan 26, 2019
I thought you guys believe "one thing must kill a man lass lass?
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:23am On Jan 26, 2019
Go take PEP drug
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Offpoint: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2019
DEAD MAN WALKING... please if you have PS4 or PC kindly send it to me before you quenchgrin

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by lilmax(m): 6:39am On Jan 26, 2019
smh

guys how do you open your eyes and sleep with a prostitute? it's unimaginable

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 26, 2019
@op don't mind all those ignorant fools commenting up there. Most of thses prostitutes are way more disease free that those undercover Oloshos/everyday girls u see on the streets that u think are clean. I'm telling u for a fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by ednut1(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Happened to a friend with an allen babe. He continued as the tin dey sweet grin. Went for test later he was clean. He married d following year cheesy.
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by bayocanny: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2019
beginning of the end
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Czarina
the girl can't release inside the guy na.....after the condom don burst as long as the dick is exposed to the fluids from the pussy, there is no remedy....one can easily acquire the disease
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by tgmservice: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2019
See you life is built around ashawo
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by ghettochild(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2019
czarina:

Its Pep not preP.
Prep is used to prevent it incase u meet sm1 with d infection.. Pep is used after exposure to someone with d infection and this is a max of 72hrs afterwhich u shd not bother to use it
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by ghettochild(m): 8:26am On Jan 26, 2019
habsydiamond:
the girl can't release inside the guy na.....after the condom don burst as long as the dick is exposed to the fluids from the pussy, there is no remedy....one can easily acquire the disease
Do u know HIV is hard to catch?
Goggle that..
lilmax:
smh

guys how do you open your eyes and sleep with a prostitute? it's unimaginable
Is ur gf better than a prostitute
Mumula

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by ghettochild(m): 8:28am On Jan 26, 2019
Stewart83:
@op don't mind all those ignorant fools commenting up there. Most of thses prostitutes are way more disease free that those undercover Oloshos/everyday girls u see on the streets that u think are clean. I'm telling u for a fact.
Prostitute that will protect to avoid unhappy endings. Olosho that will let u do flesh to flesh
Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 26, 2019
Why did your diick fall out many times?

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2019
ghettochild:

Do u know HIV is hard to catch?
Goggle that..
Is ur gf better than a prostitute
Mumula
why not tell me why it's hard to catch undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This / Man Beats Up Wife Mercilessly Over Infidelity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.