Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917911 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:53am On Jul 24, 2014
'cuttin the mustard' and ' narcissists givin handshakes with prosthetic hands' are words popularly used by coogar. and when u were still cpussy i read u arguin with him how 'cuttin the mustard' should rhyme. liar!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: I'mma chill, but the fool thinks he's smart, mistaking me for ckushy just cause I'm too versatile!!
I know each an every one of you, I could get y'all pictures in 57 minutes and upload it here, I have my agents planted all around the world! Someone should dear me. I'm chilled cause of mikuz.
why do i have this feeling that newbies would never change? undecided
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2014
Limerick: Mikuz, just accept my call out, I promise not to touch your biitchy part. . . I'd just give u a memorious death ffool cheesy

limerick
•polysyallbic rhymes
•delivery
•punchlines
•metaphors
•morbid imagery
•flow

mikuz
•flow
•style
•delivery
•fillers

this can only go one way - limerick will beat the crap out of kim kardashian!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Limerick:
he's not a newbie. this guy is ckushy, and he confessed he's been around since the sauron days
Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 11:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Limerick:

not all
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2014
na wa o.....
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar: where's airmark? he should open the battle thread na & let FYH drop his bars. honestly, i am starting to think kim as a mod is much much better than airmark.

if both textcees decide to forget the past & do the battle, who is airmark to rule otherwise? this airmark is going to make me use my powerful connections again to overrule him.

Dont tell me how to do things. I dont tolerate bad precedence. I wont hesitate to wield the big stick on anyone taking battles for granted. If you cant endure the heat dont go into the kitchen. Coog, this is your last warning, you have been a bad influence in this section. When you were n't here, everyone enjoyed FFR with great verses but now what do we have?. This is your last warning, we want to enjoy bars on FFR not chit chats. Respect youself.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

limerick
•polysyallbic rhymes
•delivery
•punchlines
•metaphors
•morbid imagery
•flow

mikuz
•flow
•style
•delivery
•fillers

this can only go one way - limerick will beat the crap out of kim kardashian!

Lol! He thinks its still the same Limerick he battled the other time with that outrageous trash he calls a verse.
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: he's not a newbie. this guy is ckushy, and he confessed he's been around since the sauron days
If hes Ckushy, then I'm right calling him a newbie. With that crap he dropped against u? Pfft
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
airmark:

Dont tell me how to do things. I dont tolerate bad precedence. I wont hesitate to wield the big stick on anyone taking battles for granted. If you cant endure the heat dont go into the kitchen. Coog, this is your last warning, you have been a bad influence in this section. When you were n't here, everyone enjoyed FFR with great verses but now what do we have?. This is your last warning, we want to enjoy bars on FFR not chit chats. Respect youself.

my last warning?
look at this little man. you are not fit to do this job. all you mods who are too broke to use the internet & do your jobs should be removed.

the battle is between 2 people. only FYH can decline to battle bruce. if he wants it, it's not your business to oppose their decision. you are just an umpire - you shouldn't make yourself a superstar. if FYH is willing to move on from bruce's late reply, who are you to lock the thread?

press that ban button & see yourself removed as a mod. this is your last warning too.

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wait, I'm confused. Is cooger some sort of super mod?
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

my last warning?
look at this little man. you are not fit to do this job. all you mods who are too broke to use the internet & do your jobs should be removed.

the battle is between 2 people. only FYH can decline to battle bruce. if he wants it, it's not your business to oppose their decision. you are just an umpire - you shouldn't make yourself a superstar. if FYH is willing to move on from bruce's late reply, who are you to lock the thread?

press that ban button & see yourself removed as a mod. this is your last warning too.

I have banned your hyenna. So do your worst. Rules are rules. He knew about it. Bruce even claimed iceskidd too had done same before and was nt punished. So he knew what he was doing. This must stop. When i was asked to ban him after the deadline passed, i was the one who still said we should give him some time. He was seen peeping on the thread but could nt drop only to come around giving flimpsy excuses. Do you think being mod is something that brings me money in TX? You sounded childish.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
Limerick: Wait, I'm confused. Is cooger some sort of super mod?

ask mikuz what happened when he banned 9 members of the phoenix order. ask him who pressed the buttons to have them unbanned!!!

coogar is a levitating sorcerer.......my power stretches from here to himalayan mountains. i can make airmark cough blood wherever he is.

airmark:
I have banned your hyenna. So do your worst. Rules are rules. He knew about it. Bruce even claimed iceskidd too had done same before and was nt punished. So he knew what he was doing. This must stop. When i was asked to ban him after the deadline passed, i was the one who still said we should give him some time. He was seen peeping on the thread but could nt drop only to come around giving flimpsy excuses. Do you think being mod is something that brings me money in TX? You sounded childish.

FYH has forgiven him - why did you have to ban him & deny this community what promises to be a good battle? you guys don't like chit-chats here & yet you make controversial decisions that promote chit-chats?

it's not cool, man.
unban the dude & let's see a proper battle. if FYH wants the battle regardless, his wishes must be respected. worst case, deduct 5 points from the guy that pulled the no-show.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
10 more pages of trashy and childish rantings to come.

Nobody takes this place serious anymore.

FFR's glory days are behind it.

These bbitches have desecrated FFR.
The only solution is to lock it for life. Otherwise you gon' see!!
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz: 10 more pages of trashy and childish rantings to come.

Nobody takes this place serious anymore.

FFR's glory days are behind it.

These bbitches have desecrated FFR.
The only solution is to lock it for life. Otherwise you gon' see!!

kim.....limerick has called you out. accept the battle & the chitchats will stop. cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

kim.....limerick has called you out. accept the battle & the chitchats will stop. cheesy

One hit wonder, battle Loonat11k first.
Re: Flow For Rank by Kslib(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Smh
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz:

useless excuse! face limerick and die! u claimed bruce is the best for now yet ur scared of battlin a weaker opponent? kim will always be kim
airmark, pls let me post my verse too. bruce will start braggin now and i don't want that. secondly, kim must not vote in my brawl

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz:

i don't battle midgets....
if mikuz is 6 times better than loonat11k, and coogar killed mikuz without a shadow of doubt, what would coogar do to loonat11k? y'all would have to break the bad news of his death to his family.

nah, no more carrying of a midget's casket on my conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

ask mikuz what happened when he banned 9 members of the phoenix order. ask him who pressed the buttons to have them unbanned!!!

coogar is a levitating sorcerer.......my power stretches from here to himalayan mountains. i can make airmark cough blood wherever he is.

FYH has forgiven him - why did you have to ban him & deny this community what promises to be a good battle? you guys don't like chit-chats here & yet you make controversial decisions that promote chit-chats?

it's not cool, man.
unban the dude & let's see a proper battle. if FYH wants the battle regardless, his wishes must be respected. worst case, deduct 5 points from the guy that pulled the no-show.

No double standards from me bro Fuckyouhard did nt forgive him. He only begged for me to open the thread to post his verse and events have passed that. Check his comments in the previous page. 007bruce can launch a come-back after his ban. For now , let's move on.

This is FFR for further chats
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
airmark:

No double standards from me bro Fuckyouhard did nt forgive him. He only begged for me to open the thread to post his verse and events have passed that. Check his comments in the previous page. 007bruce can launch a come-back after his ban. For now , let's move on.

This is FFR for further chats
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> https://www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom

no wahala, send me a mail after he completes serving his ban. there's nothing more to read here.

see you later, alligators!
Re: Flow For Rank by Iceskidd(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
Make i no just yarn.
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

no wahala, send me a mail after he completes serving his ban. there's nothing more to read here.

see you later, alligators!

Its shameful to know that yo were the same coogar who accused the mods of not enforcing rules.

coogar:

it's because the mods don't enforce the rules. bruce should get a 12-month ban for a no-show and if he comes back with another username, he should be banned as well. it's a waste of bandwidth when threads are set-up only for a contestant to run away like the fart of a leprous woman.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
See millions of hidden posts!
Time and data wey Airmark go use do better thing, en dey use am dey hide posts from hopeless non-entities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.