Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917957 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
See As Una Take Ruin Kim Career Sote The Guy Don Dey Do Like Mumu....... Well, na wetin too much pride dey cause sha.....
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:

my last warning?
look at this little man. you are not fit to do this job. all you mods who are too broke to use the internet & do your jobs should be removed.

the battle is between 2 people. only FYH can decline to battle bruce. if he wants it, it's not your business to oppose their decision. you are just an umpire - you shouldn't make yourself a superstar. if FYH is willing to move on from bruce's late reply, who are you to lock the thread?

press that ban button & see yourself removed as a mod. this is your last warning too.
Oga, ah dey feel u die!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
TITLE >>>CHURCH IN DISARRAY
This drop will lynch/ Pierce pastors Heart till the Gospel Bleeds/
If the Priest Deceives/ I ll’ burn pulpits down and ‘step on Balls to Preach’/
Am Hiring Demons to Torment Fake Reverends/ I won’t cast the legion in swine for the sake of Brethrens/
We only act in Reverence/ when Sermons upholds Mammon and Promises 8 Grands/
The smell in the church is a nauseating Stench……we need a true Homily that blesses with Fragrance/
This congregation seems slow to digest like Pathetic snails/ so am off to Rome to leave a nasty Trail/
when I murder the Pope and make Catholics Wail/
Stab Flags with Stars like the U.S of A/ even Obama will Hail/
cos if Jesus the ‘Carpenter’ was Praised/ Then I should be worshipped……cos I supplied Christ with ‘Hammers and Nails’/
You don’t want my Named Unveiled/ or I ll’ heat up your inbox with steaming ‘Hot mails’/
Put non-believers in the cabin and push the train till its off-rail/
and saying am not omnipresent is a lame accusation……like saying ‘Stevie Wonder never Touched Braille’/
Your credentials Fail and your mixture’s Pale/
Other ministers sinked on ‘titanic missions’….i brought a cozy boat to make ‘scriptures sail’/
You should sample my Ways/ my seduction skills got the ‘daughters of eve’ eating Apples For Days/
Don’t place a bet cos you ll’ Gamble to Fail/ unless you learn my parables that got Disciples Amazed/
Keep the dead speech too…cos convos like that only happens in Graves/ If your stubborn, adamant and refuse to behave/
I ll’ pick up an inkless pen and rewrite your fate/
And that ‘good book’ Christians rely on won’t be spared the hate/ cos I ll’ spit ‘Jonah’ out and ‘Trap Bibles in Whales'/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamaromolaeran: TITLE >>>CHURCH IN DISARRAY
Am Hiring Demons to Torment Fake Reverends/ I won’t cast the legion in swine for the sake of Brethrens/
The smell in the church is a nauseating Stench……we need a true Homily that blesses with Fragrance/
This congregation seems slow to digest like Pathetic snails/ so am off to Rome to leave a nasty Trail/
cos if Jesus the ‘Carpenter’ was Praised/ Then I should be worshipped……cos I supplied Christ with ‘Hammers and Nails’/
You don’t want my Named Unveiled/ or I ll’ heat up your inbox with steaming ‘Hot mails’/
and saying am not omnipresent is a lame accusation……like saying ‘Stevie Wonder never Touched Braille’/
Other ministers sinked on ‘titanic missions’….i brought a cozy boat to make ‘scriptures sail’/
You should sample my Ways/ my seduction skills got the ‘daughters of eve’ eating Apples For Days/
Don’t place a bet cos you ll’ Gamble to Fail/ unless you learn my parables that got Disciples Amazed/
Keep the dead speech too…cos convos like that only happens in Graves/ If your stubborn, adamant and refuse to behave/
And that ‘good book’ Christians rely on won’t be spared the hate/ cos I ll’ spit ‘Jonah’ out and ‘Trap Bibles in Whales'/

Nice one. Keep it up brother!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by chamotex(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hyenna: The time of menike,chamotex,A-40,sauron,shaz and co. Aint exposing my id. You should post your verse, poosie. You know your pre-writtens can never outweigh my freestyle: Pathetic loser

Lol I think I know who Hyenna is.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz:

Nice one. Keep it up brother!

word bro......thanks a lot....
Re: Flow For Rank by chamotex(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamaromolaeran: TITLE >>>CHURCH IN DISARRAY

Dope

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by chamotex(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
I said dõpe..this thing changed it to drugs
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
chamotex:

Lol I think I know who Hyenna is.

who is hyenna? ofokasibz? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 24, 2014
chamotex:

Dope

thanks bro.......
Re: Flow For Rank by chamotex(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:
who is hyenna? ofokasibz? cheesy grin

Ofoka the flame spitting viper grin
Battled that guy and his 175 monikers so much...I exhausted my rhyme pattern. cheesy

I miss those days
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
chamotex:

Ofoka the flame spitting viper grin
Battled that guy and his 175 monikers so much...I exhausted my rhyme pattern. cheesy

I miss those days

the lad was a clown.....
didn't he start a tutorial class for newbies trying to rap & how to make beats? ofoka owned about 500 monikers alone.
Re: Flow For Rank by chamotex(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
coogar:
the lad was a clown.....
didn't he start a tutorial class for newbies trying to rap & how to make beats? ofoka owned about 500 monikers alone.

grin grin he did

He is solely responsible for 25% of the usernames on this forum
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
i was supposed to battle TEDDY....TEDDY WHEN YOU SEE THIS PLEASE CHECK IN SO WE CAN BATTLE...THANKS
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamaromolaeran: i was supposed to battle TEDDY....TEDDY WHEN YOU SEE THIS PLEASE CHECK IN SO WE CAN BATTLE...THANKS

teddibiyasi

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
JigsawKillah:

teddibiyasi

SAW

sorry bro whats the meaning of SAW? SDOES IT HAVE ANYOTHER MEANING OR IS IT JUST THE PAST TENSE OF SEE COS VE BEEN SEEING PPLE POST SAW HERE??
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

sorry bro whats the meaning of SAW? SDOES IT HAVE ANYOTHER MEANING OR IS IT JUST THE PAST TENSE OF SEE COS VE BEEN SEEING PPLE POST SAW HERE??
He's a carpenter
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
iamaromolaeran:

im the only one using SAW here
stop typing in caps bruh

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
kr0ne:
He's a carpenter

lmao! TFU

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 7:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
mikuz:

This bbastards spitting wrongly . . . / I give him the cuts till he split in forty . . /
My aims leave holes in him if hes feeling funky . . /
. . so for those guessing who a victor in a gun battle will be. . wait till my 'Arms tell' . . like the 'brewery company'!/

You get beaten promptly . . /
Cos I'm popular for blazing niggas/ with crazy stingers/ so be gone with ya lazy fillers/
He ll get amputated in case he returns my punch . . cos Ill chop his hands . . if he 'raise a finger'!/

This nigga crossing ma lane/ ll get flogged with a chain/
But after he gets bundled and slain/
You ll find his parts in Eastern Europe
. . when I blast the 'Shark ta Donetsk' . . 'club in Ukraine'!/

I empty this starter/ for vexing an archer/ turn him to a celestial martyr/ when I half his head with a dagger/
but if he claims 'Ironman' . . or mess with the master/
. . he ll face '12 reasons to die' . . when I haunt him with his father's apparition . .
So if ya see a 'Ghost face Killah' . . its not the 'American rapper'!/

This horrible traitor/ is getting crushed with a trailer/ after I sqeeze his balls on a grater/
Smack and leave him tortured . . cos Ill definately handle Saw . . like furniture makers!/

He a pathetic breed/ and a laughable seed/ getting mangled with speed/
I make his family weep . .
. . cos even the 'Devil May Cry' . . when 'The Lord of of the Rings' rips killah . . apart according to the 'Asassins Creed'!/

I manhandle the leper/ pierce his laps with a sceptre/ and shift his heart to the center/
My tactics are clever . .
. . so watch how my punches ll make him run helter skelter . . till 'J roam' . . 'Bayern defender'!/

Back to the sender . .

I open the troll/ leave holes in his soul/ with every pun that I roll/
. . smash him with a referendum and break his head with an opinion 'pole'!/

I batter dykes/ and fracture thighs/ when I power mics/
Ill definately burn him alive . .
Cos even the chelsea player knows . .
. . . Ill flout the laws of automotive engineering and cremate J with 'Hazard lights'!/

Ill spread the goodnews of his demise . . and make the 'merry go round' . .

When I ll deploy boys to start tracing the cat/ wait with him gats/ to lay him apart/
. . till y'll no longer 'See Saw' . . like in empty recreational parks!/

damn!! This shít is dópe. Touchè.. cool

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
And who said coogar is not sauron for f*ck sake?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
papiforreal: And who said coogar is not sauron for f*ck sake?

stop this goat behaviour - who the heck is sauron?
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
So at last, im puttin' an end to a series of chitchats/
mikuz woulda thought he hit me, till his lyrics hit him back/
he was a wolf, now im feeding on his pack/
since coogar set the bar, he's got all kind of villains on his track/

Jigs is a killah, thought yall noticed already/
the realest there was, the only one flowing so steady/
i sat back, and decided to put my doe in, on teddy/
to smack warriblood, and the yung6's clonee gets buried/

my raps are louder than the guns of navarone/
warriblood is getting high on stuffs like calidon/
when his mates drinks henessey, now im prolly his enemy, for tellin' him the truth, i've had enough of wacky ones/

i dont need 2bars to construct a punch/
niggas asking why u beating a convulsed mikuz?/
they were like, he said he was gonna consult his god/
but Ibime turned deaf ears, he wouldnt condone the dawg/

even Limerick wouldnt come show him love/
he lost the respect he once got, no newbie could uphold the trust/
cos recently every rumble he lost/
brought him down, now the ddick of every rapper the dumb bro would suck/

he wants a crew, with double 0 7 Bruce/
tell the truth/ inwardly ur yelling truce/
even if u work in a supermarket, u'd never smell the juice/
this broke never got laid except by his heavy dues/

SAW

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
JigsawKillah: So at last, im puttin' an end to a series of chitchats/
mikuz woulda thought he hit me, till his lyrics hit him back/
he was a wolf, now im feeding on his pack/
since coogar set the bar, he's got all kind of villains on his track/

Jigs is a killah, thought yall noticed already/
the realest there was, the only one flowing so steady/
i sat back, and decided to put my doe in, on teddy/
to smack warriblood, and the yung6's clonee gets buried/

my raps are louder than the guns of navarone/
warriblood is getting high on stuffs like calidon/
when his mates drinks henessey, now im prolly his enemy, for tellin' him the truth, i've had enough of wacky ones/

i dont need 2bars to construct a punch/
niggas asking why u beating a convulsed mikuz?/
they were like, he said he was gonna consult his god/
but Ibime turned deaf ears, he wouldnt condone the dawg/

even Limerick wouldnt come show him love/
he lost the respect he once got, no newbie could uphold the trust/
cos recently every rumble he lost/
brought him down, now the ddick of every rapper the dumb bro would suck/

he wants a crew, with double 0 7 Bruce/
tell the truth/ inwardly ur yelling truce/
even if u work in a supermarket, u'd never smell the juice/
this broke never got laid except by his heavy dues/

SAW

epic bars!
Re: Flow For Rank by arkitect(m): 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Diss @lunatic

The truth unwinds/u may be [/i]love-sick, with gruesome signs/ur boo's confined/[i]'ur heart is where ur mind is..... Dude u'll surely lose ur mind

Brains bare, now you must find/notes at high pitch,bound/by mental preference, that's highly shroud/...the truth dat lunatic's all [i][/i]noisy thoughts...while my mind is SOUND$$$$$ calling u out..prick
Re: Flow For Rank by deathstroke(m): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
WOOOOOOOOOZER!

DISS@

This nigger test my mind/ iii die by my spear er hands/ cos if he claim best of kind/
i iii cut off his head wit the blade of thy sword......near this cinema.,smash his face wit a clock to televise his death on time/

YAHOO BOY NO LAPTOP.....I DEALS WIT QUEST ONLINE/
cos am chillin wit ladies mehn/ ur gimmick is a waste...u aint fuckin out this babies men/ its fadin ehn/
. . .to hell wit booster....or d' ur biological teacher didn't tell u dt u not meant for any girl/ ur face is like a chimp....ur animalistic ...i mean ur aschyroptic specimen/

. . .ya loosin and wack/ i see geezer punch all over ur face with bruises and marks/ its oozin and bad/
ya now gayass lookin for mod?.....damn seun knw u gay bitch.....no wonder we found u cruisin ON MARK!/

am pushin am back/
so get ur neck serve/ twist the lumber and wotch d vet cry/ oh dats wot the nerds like/
.....u only vex ur father ....yet u claimin vex_pa!/

call me GEJ.....cos if u touch "my garri" i d' get ur @ss sack!/

my holy raps .....bless souls/ but this folly glad wreck holes/ wit ballin guys and best whores!/ we found u molestin ur neighbours wife....we caught u-----now he said he's prayin for the next door!/

call me tinubu..... i own lag and the west knows/
he's askin who owns this entity/ who fuckkkkkkkk is you....wit whores u aint anytin/ ......ask woteva ur wife,.....she knws my vanity...

I AM DEATHSTROKE......I SWEAR I WOULDN'T DISCLOSE MY IDENTITY!/

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by techtonic(m): 10:48pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok inn...... I'll clearly open my scriptures and say to you all ...'the fear of ME iz d begining of 'your' wisdom/ i am clearly mking 'NL' d 'golgota' and am d cruxifix ready to crucify every glad.........
....yea i av heard histories of ibime mikuz limerick cooger and xo other ...buh wait did they dey lead a whole battalion to war?? No....cus dier IQ's r basically nt in line wf dier strenght..... #lolzz#..
.... Letz slay indifferntly and lemme ..diq wf 'spades' n GAME 4 d 'heart' of all netcees ....lemme gv commandments lyk in d BIBLE..and lyk ma errand boy lemme send u on a journey on'feet/unfit jxt 2 'buy bull' ...
...... Destroy every ghouls-coven get dier disclaimer wf dier souls-in-coffin mk dem taste gross lyk kyle' xy commentinq on a tastless-coffee.... U tnk u funny?? Y nt try cloninq eddie-murphy jx to gt 'More-fee' from ur alms ....den u say u r julius beggar ....
Plainly i see u are an ambassador to penuery and u r a puppet in dz show .... U so worthless dat every body knw dey can POST-NO-BILL ...na ur type go they form thusy dey ask 'pls can i av 2 bottles of shaawamar'....xmh naw cus claim 2 b a foreigner u say u prefer london to UK ...pls wats d difference.....chai .... God dey ...buh i ll b equally sharinq more blunderz-blonde ass dan patience-jonatan ..... Gv u enuff mega'BITEs and leave u banned lyk suarez ......heheheheheeheeh ....... Flowz 4 rank ..... Wat happen na ;DOk inn...... I'll clearly open my scriptures and say to you all ...'the fear of ME iz d begining of 'your' wisdom/ i am clearly mking 'NL' d 'golgota' and am d cruxifix ready to crucify every glad.........
....yea i av heard histories of ibime mikuz limerick cooger and xo other ...buh wait did they dey lead a whole battalion to war?? No....cus dier IQ's r basically nt in line wf dier strenght..... #lolzz#..
.... Letz slay indifferntly and lemme ..diq wf 'spades' n GAME 4 d 'heart' of all netcees ....lemme gv commandments lyk in d BIBLE..and lyk ma errand boy lemme send u on a journey on'feet/unfit jxt 2 'buy bull' ...
...... Destroy every ghouls-coven get dier disclaimer wf dier souls-in-coffin mk dem taste gross lyk kyle' xy commentinq on a tastless-coffee.... U tnk u funny?? Y nt try cloninq eddie-murphy jx to gt 'More-fee' from ur alms ....den u say u r julius beggar ....
Plainly i see u are an ambassador to penuery and u r a puppet in dz show .... U so worthless dat every body knw dey can POST-NO-BILL ...na ur type go they form thusy dey ask 'pls can i av 2 bottles of shaawamar'....xmh naw cus claim 2 b a foreigner u say u prefer london to UK ...pls wats d difference.....chai .... God dey ...buh i ll b equally sharinq more blunderz-blonde ass dan patience-jonatan ..... Gv u enuff mega'BITEs and leave u banned lyk suarez ......heheheheheeheeh ....... Flowz 4 rank ..... Wat happen na

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by techtonic(m): 10:50pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ok inn...... I'll clearly open my scriptures and say to you all ...'the fear of ME iz d begining of 'your' wisdom/ i am clearly mking 'NL' d 'golgota' and am d cruxifix ready to crucify every glad.........
Plainly i see u are an ambassador to penuery and u r a puppet in dz show .... U so worthless dat every body knw dey can POST-NO-BILL ...na ur type go they form thusy dey ask 'pls can i av 2 bottles of shaawamar'....xmh naw cus claim 2 b a foreigner u say u prefer london to UK ...pls wats d difference.....chai .... God dey ...buh i ll b equally sharinq more blunderz-blonde ass dan patience-jonatan ..... Gv u enuff mega'BITEs and leave u banned lyk suarez ......heheheheheeheeh ....... Flowz 4 rank ..... Wat happen na
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2014
In M.I's voice:

Somebody wants to Die
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2014
YoungDaNaval: See As Una Take Ruin Kim Career Sote The Guy Don Dey Do Like Mumu....... Well, na wetin too much pride dey cause sha.....
Lwkmd grin
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Limerick just accept or reject! I don't have time to start talking nonsense with you!! Accept and let me disgrace you before Mikuz buries you atlast!

oMUMU
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2014
Jigs is crazy with lyrics/ unfazed by these bbitches/
would attack a lady with his ddick/ dangling, they would say he's a nitwit/
see God made me to spitsick/ im amazingly wicked/
the realest gangsta after Pac to ever start gracing the bizness/

i am rap in its raw form/ im acidic/
and my gat is a short one/ im blasting it/
if you's a ffag and a dumb son/ Kr0ne's ya daddy/
thought the chitchatting was long gone/ till coogar came back/

told these fools i hate rap/ the true gets laid back/
see the reason im not ur top emcee is cos this group wont say facts/

you so called top vets are still dancing in past glory/
in truth, they were never for once having a gat blowing/
all they yap about was attacking em cats showing/
they could write, they wont agree to having a wack story/

yackidyyack flowing/ combined with gibberish fillers/
aint it a waste o'time if i start beefing these niggas/
they dunno nuthin' in clubs, they catching feeling with cigars/
feeling on top of the world, but they aint close to the ceiling bbitch niggas!/
how's u really a nigga?/ when u wear skinny jeans nigga/
ur never seen holding it down. U were just bbitching bbitch nigga/
in my hood, u woulda been in ur grave, digging it deeper/
if i ever get to meet ur kind, i'd be officing the nigga/

me, fuckyouhard, Limericks and a few, were bringing the lines/
youfuckbitches were quicker to criticize!/

hope the phoenix gets up/ and all u bbitches gets bleeped/
with a 22inched ddick, that is splittin' ur gut/
and left dieing slowly, while reachin' for God/
u is a bbitch anyway, we could say ur bleeding for love!/

SAW

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.