Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (916295 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol, Mikuz, I simply don't like what's at stake here! So you better change it, or forget about it!

I'm even doing you a favour, so you won't deactivate your oldest account on Nairaland.
So better change the punishment and come up with something better!

I don't need any favour from a pathetic goblin like you.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 1:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

I don't need any favour from a pathetic goblin like you.
Bye Bye Loser!

Limerick we post on monday by 9PM 16 bars. . . Game?
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Saturday

Giiyaz Vs Mikuz - Monday

YoungDaNaval Vs Mikuz - Wednesday

24 lines. Loser deactivates his account.
No chit chats, no long thing. Lets roll.
Nigga Calm Down..... Lwkmd
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Nigga Calm Down..... Lwkmd

Accept and don't be a coward. This place is meant for brave battlers and not bbitches! Loser deactivates his account.
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
Coogerr b1tch!!...get ur stinking mouth off my d1ck...

You started off blowing horns for phoenix...now its FYH?..

You are b1tchh made!...you are a gay..you jobless and you are the worst thingg that happened to this secttion..

Airmark should ban you asap!...supper mod my foot!!...

According to hybrid ...you were once clowned an MOD which you were stripped of due to your disggusting manner..

Don't make me put you in my blackbook...
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Bye Bye Loser!

I don't know why you are declining when you already know that you're gonna beat me. Ok loser gets a 3 months ban. Cool?
Re: Flow For Rank by airmark(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

https://www.nairaland.com/1828680/survival-fittest-mikuz-vs-fuckyouhard

Please if you know say we no dey yarn well please respect yourself and stay away from the thread.

Airmark please take note, if the eventual loser refuses to deactivate his account. Please ban him.
No show also attracts a ban!

NOTED!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Eventual looser deactivate his account?...na to create another moniker be that na grin grin...

Cooger is very good at that!...he have created over 20monikers in this site...tthe one we discovered recently is rapdevils..he ran away from sauron when the biting accusation tarnished the image he criminally built. grin.stewpid slowpoke!!!.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

I don't know why you are declining when you already know that you're gonna beat me. Ok loser gets a 3 months ban. Cool?
Ok. We post on Monday by 9PM. . . 16 bars
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Ok. We post on Monday by 9PM. . . 16 bars
are you sure of this? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2014

Good!
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
Giyazz u be fool
after all the rantings i thought you'd say 'loser gets to deactivate acct' before Mikuz lol
u kids got verbal diarrhea, ur given a chance to talk and u start talkin rubbish
accept mikuz' terms na.....una dey imitate coogar. Coogar hype teddibiyasi she con dey feel like Missy Elliot overnite. One tin wey una no dey notice be say, coogar no dey talk abt wetin him no fit do but una (coogar wannabes) go dey jump anyhow.
Fuckyouhard.....i wish u goodluck sha

lets just hope the judges wont judge by putting their emotions first!

SAW

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Emaprince: Eventual looser deactivate his account?...na to create another moniker be that na grin grin...

Cooger is very good at that!...he have created over 20monikers in this site...tthe one we discovered recently is rapdevils..he ran away from sauron when the biting accusation tarnished the image he criminally built. grin.stewpid slowpoke!!!.

Emaprince: Coogerr b1tch!!...get ur stinking mouth off my d1ck...
You started off blowing horns for phoenix...now its FYH?..
You are b1tchh made!...you are a gay..you jobless and you are the worst thingg that happened to this secttion..
Airmark should ban you asap!...supper mod my foot!!...
According to hybrid ...you were once clowned an MOD which you were stripped of due to your disggusting manner..
Don't make me put you in my blackbook...

what a way to prove yourself as a consummate simpleton.....ema prince, the only human with XY chromosomes and yet menstruates every month. man's biggest mistake in the last 100 years was allowing you to breathe when you popped out in the delivery room. the midwives should have wrapped your umbilical cord around your neck till your spine snaps into 3.

you're bïtch made - you should be the poster boy for dïck-riding. there's no class in the amount of còcks you have licked in this place and yet you have failed to improve. you have gone from the morbidly obese textcees to the malnourished ones. how many litres of semën do you swallow a day, emäbitch? you were cursed as a child so it's not a surprise to see you will never amount to something relevant.

may amadioha impregnate you with 6 albino midgets.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
Emaprince: are you sure of this? grin

Why not, A no show means a loss and he ll still be given a 3 month ban.
Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2014

we no ur bars......if coogar write for u we go no
mikuz, coogar instigated the whole thing.....no dat ur battling coog and not the foolish giyazz #JustSaying

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Leave matter. Is he not the same person wey dey suck my ddick for facebook inbox? Cos I refused to give in to his ggay advances, thats why hes following me from thread to thread trying to court my attention. Check the freestyle lounge. A look in to my inbox and you be shocked that hes my ddickrider. He started licking my dick after our battle, saying I went too hard on him and was asking me to teach him how not to stretch his bars. If you doubt me check his FB timeline, the guy don dey suck my ddick sotey en don start to dey copy/paste convos I have with better people. His battle wins against wack goblins like Krizz kutz and Storm made him believe that hes not wack until he battled Barack Obarz in the loser get kicked out match, he later lost woefully, not even a verd went to him. His wack @ss was kicked out and banned from RG after the shameful defeat. How can a netcee lose twice to Barack O barz and still get mouth?
The only ddope netcees hes battled in his life are Barack and Mikuz and he lost both matches without getting a single vote!

grin grin
Gbags infested narrative essay. . . . .and you are a Graduate? Pfft.
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Chai, ma guy ah dey feel ya pains sha. Na wetin too much pride cause.
I pity the guy cheesy
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Limerick:
Gbags infested narrative essay. . . . .and you are a Graduate? Pfft.

Rematch. 24 lines - loser deactivates his account.
Re: Flow For Rank by Emaprince: 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
Coogger you should just remain in familly section where you rant day and night with women of your type cos you are nothing but a b1tch!..I aint got time for ya rantings,I'm no woman!..

Just mind ya lane and stop choking on my d1ck!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: mikuz, am givin u ten minutes to reply so i'd know if i should start scriptin or not. if it passes 10 mins then ur a coward
Hahahaha grin
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 3:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Rematch. 24 lines - loser deactivates his account.
Mikuz, pls forgive me, I shouldnt have gone this far
Omo, I no know say this my last post pain u like this o. Lwkmd grin , Sotey, na U con call me out by urself. cheesy

Anyway, its my pleasure. . . 30lines. . .we post tomorrow.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Emaprince: are you sure of this? grin
I fear no man cool

JigSawKillah, you will die of frustration and hate. Fool

Bye bye
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
Emaprince: Coogger you should just remain in familly section where you rant day and night with women of your type cos you are nothing but a b1tch!..I aint got time for ya rantings,I'm no woman!..

Just mind ya lane and stop choking on my d1ck!

why would i worry about a useless animal like yourself? you are a nobody, no one respects you here. i have seen enough intelligent donkeys than you in northern nigeria. you have spent your entire life on this section & your written hasn't improved....

is it by force to rap? there are commercial buses begging to be driven in your local government. there are virgin lands begging to be tilled. you are wasting away here trying to be a döpe rapper when your creator never blessed you with such a gift. you are a disgrace to the community that birthed you.

oloshious fellow!

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Bye Bye Loser!

U be boss na cheesy . I dnt want u to whoop my ass grin . Meanwhile, just allow me spar with kim
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Limerick:
Mikuz, pls forgive me, I shouldnt have gone this far
Omo, I no know say this my last post pain u like this o. Lwkmd grin , Sotey, na U con call me out by urself. cheesy

Anyway, its my pleasure. . . 30lines. . .we post tomorrow.

24 lines - I'm battling Finest, Khleb, Giiyaz and YoungDaNaval in 6 days time.
So lets make it Friday next week.
Loser deactivates his account.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
Limerick:
U be boss na cheesy . I dnt want u to whoop my ass grin . Meanwhile, just allow me spar with kim
We battle the next week friday after I murk Mikuz. Better get ready fool!
Re: Flow For Rank by Limerick: 3:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

24 lines - I'm battling Finest, Khleb, Giiyaz and YoungDaNaval in 6 days time.
So lets make it Friday next week.
Loser deactivates his account.
Friday next week? Dont be silly. . . . . .you want me to forget the battle? Ok, if u cant make it, tommorrow, then monday latest.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 3:33pm On Jul 25, 2014
JigsawKillah:

we no ur bars......if coogar write for u we go no
mikuz, coogar instigated the whole thing.....no dat ur battling coog and not the foolish giyazz #JustSaying

SAW

i don't write bars for anyone. you people should stop peddling needless rumours. if i think someone is dopë or has the potential to be döpe, i encourage him/her.

FYH is dopë
limerick is dopë
teddy has the potential to be dopë
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
Limerick:
Friday next week? Dont be silly. . . . . .you want me to forget the battle? Ok, if u cant make it, tommorrow, then monday latest.

Are you rretarded? I gave you a list of niggas I'm battling and you dey here dey chat rubbish. Stop being childish. Those guys have billed to battle me before you came to the picture are you more important them? So go to the back. Monday? I'm battling Giiyaz on Monday why should I leave him and battle you? Are you ddoper than him?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by JigsawKillah(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
Limerick:

na robot the guy be? Hw many people him wan battle?
Na shame if he beat una join
and if una beat am, na becos he was stressed out

SAW
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Accept and don't be a coward. This place is meant for brave battlers and not bbitches! Loser deactivates his account.
Now You're Pulling ma legs. You and I knw am done wif textbattling 2yrz ago so don't drag me back to what I already left long tym ago ok? Go to fb page battles and ask abt me. Though am retired but ma legacy stil lives on. And one more thing, go search who I am via google, then come back and call me out again!
Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

what a way to prove yourself as a consummate simpleton.....ema prince, the only human with XY chromosomes and yet menstruates every month. man's biggest mistake in the last 100 years was allowing you to breathe when you popped out in the delivery room. the midwives should have wrapped your umbilical cord around your neck till your spine snaps into 3.

you're bïtch made - you should be the poster boy for dïck-riding. there's no class in the amount of còcks you have licked in this place and yet you have failed to improve. you have gone from the morbidly obese textcees to the malnourished ones. how many litres of semën do you swallow a day, emäbitch? you were cursed as a child so it's not a surprise to see you will never amount to something relevant.

may amadioha impregnate you with 6 albino midgets.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.