Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (916290 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
I step in the vicinity with Winks/
When I pick up a pen, Creativity begins/
Am here to tame the beast/ release a track that tortures and have his pain Remixed/
I know ve’ been gone for a While/ but am happy ya’ll never touched the Dial/
Cos on this Channel I ll’ call on fire from above to ‘consume this false Prophet of Baal/
Eclipse his Sunshine and make his Stars Sad/ with a Dagger I ll’ give his Bars Scars/
Am his Elder in Rap/
And ‘nothing flies in his skies’….cos I killed his birds and added their Feathers to my Cap’/
Boost me with Vertigo/ so I can Wreck this Ho/
Cut off the ‘womb’s placenta’ so nothing connects to this Embryo/
My Chihuahuas were hungry so I fed him to my Dogs from Mexico/ am wicked and very Cold/
And will continue to ‘blast the trumpet’ to bring his nerves down…….like the Walls of Jericho/
I ll’ set this Nigga in Flames/ and flood his ideas with waves of River Thames/
Like Windmills I ll’ rotate terror till he spins and screams/
Make him turn on the TV cos its his death he sees on Screen/
I ll’ blind his path with Fog/ and unleash Thugs/
I commit crimes with rhymes…….now he’s sniffing for evidence around like Police Dogs/
Ve got the Soul of 2Pac, Rakim and Lakim/
I drowned him with Kerosene/ and with lit matches I 'torched paraffin'/
Then skinned him alive till we saw his 206 bones like an X-ray Machine/
I ll’ blast his wallets………he can never Rock a Buck/
He will be rendered useless when I bind and ‘put his two hands together’….like when its 12’O Clock/

2 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Limerick just accept or reject! I don't have time to start talking nonsense with you!! Accept and let me disgrace you before Mikuz buries you atlast!

oMUMU

Leave matter. Is he not the same person wey dey suck my ddick for facebook inbox? Cos I refused to give in to his ggay advances, thats why hes following me from thread to thread trying to court my attention. Check the freestyle lounge. A look in to my inbox and you be shocked that hes my ddickrider. He started licking my dick after our battle, saying I went too hard on him and was asking me to teach him how not to stretch his bars. If you doubt me check his FB timeline, the guy don dey suck my ddick sotey en don start to dey copy/paste convos I have with better people. His battle wins against wack goblins like Krizz kutz and Storm made him believe that hes not wack until he battled Barack Obarz in the loser get kicked out match, he later lost woefully, not even a verd went to him. His wack @ss was kicked out and banned from RG after the shameful defeat. How can a netcee lose twice to Barack O barz and still get mouth?
The only ddope netcees hes battled in his life are Barack and Mikuz and he lost both matches without getting a single vote!

grin grin
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Leave matter. Is he not the same person wey dey suck my ddick for facebook inbox? Cos I refused to give in to his ggay advances, thats why hes following me from thread to thread trying to court my attention. Check the freestyle lounge. A look in to my inbox and you be shocked that hes my ddickrider. He started licking my dick after our battle, saying I went too hard on him and was asking me to teach him how not to stretch his bars. If you doubt me check his FB timeline, the guy don dey suck my ddick sotey en don start to dey copy/paste convos I have with better people. His battle wins against wack goblins like Krizz kutz and Storm made him believe that hes not wack until he battled Barack Obarz in the loser get kicked out match, he later lost woefully, not even a verd went to him. His wack @ss was kicked out and banned from RG after the shameful defeat. How can a netcee lose twice to Barack O barz and still get mouth?
The only ddope netcees hes battled in his life are Barack and Mikuz and he lost both matches without getting a single vote!

grin grin
why is the bastard gloatin? did u or did u not bite from blaq? let me also remind u that the wack goblin (u'd spelled it 'gobblin' cos ur an illiterate) nailed ur bruce
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

grin grin
Personals kiss
Re: Flow For Rank by kr0ne(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: why is the bastard gloatin? did u or did u not bite from blaq? let me also remind u that the wack goblin (u'd spelled it 'gobblin' cos ur an illiterate) nailed ur bruce
Jason, grow up. Your arrogance is becoming a habit
Dareezyn, if you no mention my name you go die? grin
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: why is the bastard gloatin? did u or did u not bite from blaq? let me also remind u that the wack goblin (u'd spelled it 'gobblin' cos ur an illiterate) nailed ur bruce

Good.
Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - 24 lines we drop tomorrow. 7pm. The loser deactivates his account.
Or should we give you two months?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Good.
Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - 24 lines we drop tomorrow. 7pm. The loser deactivates his account.
Or should we give you two months?
i'll be busy tomorrow. let's do it this evenin by 6pm, 20 lines cool
set the thread up now

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

grin grin
Chai, ma guy ah dey feel ya pains sha. Na wetin too much pride cause.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: i'll be busy tomorrow. let's do it this evenin by 6pm, 20 lines cool
set the thread up now
THATS THE SPIRIT!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
This Mikuz na mumu o! gringringrin

Do you think I give a ffuck about you? Thankyou for the Personals tho, and don't ever quote me again! kiss
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz, am waitin. set the thread now. if u don't drop before 6pm then go to hell!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz, am givin u ten minutes to reply so i'd know if i should start scriptin or not. if it passes 10 mins then ur a coward
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: i'll be busy tomorrow. let's do it this evenin by 6pm, 20 lines cool
set the thread up now

Its still the same thing, I'm occupied to write today. Since you won't be able to write tomorrow. Write ya verse and send it to someone, then when I post tomorrow the person ll post after me.

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Its still the same thing, I'm occupied to write today. Since you won't be able to write tomorrow. Write ya verse and send it to someone, then when I post tomorrow the person ll post after me.
most stoopid excuse ever!! let's do this within a short period, that's how u know who can craft bars quickly. do u think it wud cost me more than one hour to script a 20? take it or leave it, bro
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Chai, ma guy ah dey feel ya pains sha. Na wetin too much pride cause.

Mikuz Vs Fuckyouhard - Saturday

Giiyaz Vs Mikuz - Monday

YoungDaNaval Vs Mikuz - Wednesday

24 lines. Loser deactivates his account.
No chit chats, no long thing. Lets roll.
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
set the thread up now

brilliant!
let's have the battle tonight......if mikuz doesn't reply you within the hour then he's a menopausal bïtch!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Giiyaz Vs Mikuz - Monday

if ur not battlin me TODAY by 6pm forget it
fork ur time table. after all u called me out
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

brilliant!
let's have the battle [size=29pt]tonight[/size]......if mikuz doesn't reply you within the hour then he's a menopausal bïtch!
6pm exactly, cos i'll be havin a busy weekend
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: 6pm exactly, cos i'll be havin a busy weekend

you have thrown down the gauntlet, let's see what mikuz is made of. is he a real man or a whöre starved of attention?

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by teddybiyasi(f): 12:21pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Giiyaz Vs Mikuz - Monday

mikuz the man on fire oya tag
mikuz vs krone---- on Friday
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: if ur not battlin me TODAY by 6pm forget it
fork ur time table. after all u called me out

the problem with these cats is that they need plenty of hours to write. even if you let him have 4 days, he would still come up with useless bars that like bite.

kim kept me waiting for 24 hours when i killed him....battle was meant to take place 12 hrs after we both agreed to do it & kim did a no-show. he didn't get back to me until the following day & he still got spiritually murdered.
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: 6pm exactly, cos i'll be havin a busy weekend

https://www.nairaland.com/1828680/survival-fittest-mikuz-vs-fuckyouhard

Please if you know say we no dey yarn well please respect yourself and stay away from the thread.

Airmark please take note, if the eventual loser refuses to deactivate his account. Please ban him.
No show also attracts a ban!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 12:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

the problem with these cats is that they need plenty of hours to write. even if you let him have 4 days, he would still come up with useless bars that like bite.

kim kept me waiting for 24 hours when i killed him....battle was meant to take place 12 hrs after we both agreed to do it & kim did a no-show. he didn't get back to me until the following day & he still got spiritually murdered.
exactly! i hate that too. it kills the zeal. a normal battle shouldn't take days. kim is too lazy. i just want to prove why i think he's overrated and shouldn't be feared
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Giiyaz Vs Mikuz - Monday

This guy is so desperate to bring back his glory oh!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha!!!!! Nigga, you're a cow! Do you want me to destroy your remains?? Coogar killed you, now you want a second death?

Bro, imma battle you on monday, but we ain't deactivating no account, instead. . . Looser post a nnaked pic of himself here! The looser will post his ffucking prick and whole naked body here on FFR for a whole week! Game?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
fuckyouhard: exactly! i hate that too. it kills the zeal. a normal battle shouldn't take days. kim is too lazy. i just want to prove why i think he's overrated and shouldn't be feared

kim probably uses a ghostwriter. the total time spent to send him money via paypal & to get his verses takes about 24-48 hrs. this is why he cannot battle on the spot!

GIYAZZ: This guy is so desperate to bring back his glory oh!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaha!!!!! Nigga, you're a cow! Do you want me to destroy your remains?? Coogar killed you, now you want a second death?

Bro, imma battle you on monday, but we ain't deactivating no account, instead. . . Looser post a nnaked pic of himself here! The looser will post his ffucking prick and whole naked body here on FFR for a whole week! Game?

i beg you guys in the name of zeus, don't defile our pupils with your nudë pics. this is not a pörno forum.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

kim probably uses a ghostwriter. the total time to spent to send him money via paypal & to get his verses takes about 24-48 hrs. this is why he cannot battle on the spot!

i beg you guys in the name of zeus, don't defile our pupils with your nudë pics. this is not a pörno forum.
Lol, I was just joking. So Mikuz, what do we do? We ain't deactivating our accounts and no nude pics, so what do you suggest?
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Lol, I was just joking. So Mikuz, what do we do? We ain't deactivating our accounts and no nude pics, so what do you suggest?

the loser lets his girlfriend gets fücked by the winner.
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 12:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
coogar:

the loser lets his girlfriend gets fücked by the winner.
LOL. That can't happen. . . Let Mikuz bring something up, imma just wait. 16 bars bro
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2014
Giyaz, Don't be childish. The loser should deactivate his account. If you are so sure of whooping me why do you not want to accept?
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz: Giyaz, Don't be childish. The loser should deactivate his account. If you are so sure of whooping me why do you not want to accept?
Stop talking rubbish! I don't want anything relating to affect this account. . . Cause, I'm sure it's gonna be my Nairaland Verified account when I become a celebrity, so, just leave it alone! grin

Let's do something else, loser gets banned for 2weeks kiss
Re: Flow For Rank by mikuz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
GIYAZZ: Stop talking rubbish! I don't want anything relating to affect this account. . . Cause, I'm sure it's gonna be my Nairaland Verified account when I become a celebrity, so, just leave it alone! grin

Let's do something else, loser gets banned for 2weeks kiss

Nothing ll happen to this account. You are going to beat me, or isn't that what you said?
Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
mikuz:

Nothing ll happen to this account. You are going to beat me, or isn't that what you said?
Lol, Mikuz, I simply don't like what's at stake here! So you better change it, or forget about it!

I'm even doing you a favour, so you won't deactivate your oldest account on Nairaland.
So better change the punishment and come up with something better!

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.