Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Flow For Rank (917302 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Re: Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (942) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz: Coogar Vs Ibime

https://www.nairaland.com/1874693/damnation-alley-end-world-ibime

Someone should help hype the thread please.
coogar said 11th of september grin
nd not 28th of august!
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
mikuz: Coogar Vs Ibime

https://www.nairaland.com/1874693/damnation-alley-end-world-ibime
Someone should help hype the thread please .

@bolded,,,Lagunna you're needed,,,make it a bada$$ meme.
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
tysonnn:
guy why are you telling lies?

I witnessed all that happened! He logged out before fyh dropped his verse! You are either fyh's ghost account or elmax's hater!
Even guykhena said it that his last seen was 9:00, and fyh dropped by after nine!
The dude had a point. for me, sending your verses to a third party is the best!
I really can't wait to see you two trade punches though!

I ain't lying bruv, when FYH dropped his verse, I saw him at the viewing space. I can lie about such stuffs, that's childish. Me FYH's ghost account? There's nothing relating me with FYH. I can't even spar to save my life, I don't cuss like he does, and I don't write like he does.

Not everybody will send his bars to a third party. Cogar doesn't send his bars to a third party, so what are you talking about? If any party wants to send his verse to a third party, that's his perogative, it shouldn't be a must till a rule guiding such is made.
Re: Flow For Rank by UlqU3(m): 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

Pop the thread. . . . his verse against Sid merits me coming out for one last tango. . .

Just remember to clean up the derailers and the known haters of both of us. . .

Why don't we kick it instead?
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anacksunamun:

I ain't lying bruv, when FYH dropped his verse, I saw him at the viewing space. I can lie about such stuffs, that's childish. Me FYH's ghost account? There's nothing relating me with FYH. I can't even spar to save my life, I don't cuss like he does, and I don't write like he does.

Not everybody will send his bars to a third party. Cogar doesn't send his bars to a third party, so what are you talking about? If any party wants to send his verse to a third party, that's his perogative, it shouldn't be a must till a rule guiding such is made.

why are you hating on elmax?
He was last seen yesternight by 9:00pm nd fyh dropped by after nine, so how is it possible you saw him when fyh dropped?
Or was his profile telling lie?
The way y'all hate on here is terrible!
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
YoungDaNaval: JISOS! How You Take Come Here? Who Show You Road?
lmao. . ..
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2014
tysonnn:

He was last seen yesternight by 9:00pm nd fyh dropped by after nine, so how is it possible you saw him when fyh dropped?
so in ur mind what he did was right, eh? he forced me to scribble a quick 24 and disappeared before 9pm. u were there, right? and u saw it all. now am beginnin to think ur a ghost too...it won't take me too much time to find out tho
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin ok . .f.u.h is in. .bro wen r we goin to dr0p our lines?
Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin ok . .f.u.h is in , bro wen r we goin to paste our lines?
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
captainflash: grin ok . .f.u.h is in. .bro wen r we goin to dr0p our lines?
use the chatroom for chats. drop ur bars here
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: so in ur mind what he did was right, eh? he forced me to scribble a quick 24 and disappeared before 9pm. u were there, right? and u saw it all. now am beginnin to think ur a ghost too...it won't take me too much time to find out tho
this is the height of dumbness and hate!
I was the first to like your verse! Now you're here spewing rubbish!
Nonsense!
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ifit hype the thread??
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
tysonnn:
this is the height of dumbness and hate!
I was the first to like your verse! Now you're here spewing rubbish!
Nonsense!
then why are u callin me anack? what's the resemblance? somebody i don't even know. is that not offensive?
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
UlqU3:

Why don't we kick it instead?

I give Coogar 2 days to back his skills if not it would be a pleasure.

All thís talk of September 11, abi he dey plan Al Qaeda?

Any ninja could write one ill punchline a day for 15 days. Even Warriblood could beat me in that timeframe.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Abeg Mikuz I go send you my verse to post for me as always. I no dey for peekaboo. See as Elymax and FYH dey fight all because their verses did not go through the mod.
Re: Flow For Rank by kingdimes: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
LooNat11kk: . STFU, i could name 5 random noobs on fb that'll take you out easily. Dont start Acting like shyt cos you won just two Battles. And Top Tier battle I've Won On NL? Didnt you witness Loonatikk Vs Thunder? Loonatikk Vs Deli Dimes? Ptff,
a battle I almost won with incomplete verse.? don't let me take time off hustle n whoop u silly...more cruel than Lamar did...
Re: Flow For Rank by tysonnn(m): 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
fuckyouhard: then why are u callin me anack? what's the resemblance? somebody i don't even know. is that not offensive?
why did you call me his ghost account?
Is that not offensive?
I hardly post here, unless i want to flow! (you can check my posts).
I like your style, cos it's aggresive,
i've seen elmax's verse too, nd he too is okay! I don't think he's trying to duck, maybe he got cut up in something undecided!
Re: Flow For Rank by Krizzkutz(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
kingdimes: a battle I almost won with incomplete verse.? don't let me take time off hustle n whoop u silly...more cruel than Lamar did...
lwkmd!!!
Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
tysonnn:
why did you call me his ghost account?
Is that not offensive?
I hardly post here, unless i want to flow! (you can check my posts).
I like your style, cos it's aggresive,
i've seen elmax's verse too, nd he too is okay! I don't think he's trying to duck, maybe he got cut up in something undecided!
ok! i'll take it like that...cool
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime: I'm number one in the food chain/ Y'all nothing but loose change/
So run it like Usain/
before I shout "Ole!!!" . . . till a crowd gather . . . to come and induce pain/
cos in the jungle . . .we quick to summon a blue flame/
and do something inhumane/
like set fire to tyres. . . while they hung on a dudes frame/
but before we douse you and your brother in butane/
. . .to save your skin. . . you'll both accuse each other. . . like Russia and Ukraine!/

I make goons part with their breath/
Sharia niggas lose an arm for a theft/ I kill armies for less/
Precise aim to the heart on the left/ when I target the chest/
Either he toad the line. . . or got frogmarched to hís death/
Narcissist vet/ with bars you can hardly forget/
Send Customs after him. . . if he harbour a threat/
Punches bust his outer lip/ for claiming he devour shít/
Knock his lights out. . .but I simply change faces. . . if he power trip!/
I shower shít/ on cowards with/ my mind's conception/
My twin glocks. . . joined at the hip. . . Siamese weapons/
Your valentine is a dyké and lesbian/ but she'll pass my pipe inspection/
cos my díck make your 'Val holla'. . . till she swear she's in 'Viking heaven'!!!/

'cos she feel the game we spitting/
Bis that nigga in the navy denim/ that got the ladies grinning/
Before marriage. . . that dude ran through eighty women/
Respect his vows. . . but the player remains within him/ . . . so he may be sinning!/
And the canines with him . . .got rabies in em/
We raid ya kitchen/ start licking shots/ from the flipping glock/
We let triggers pop. . . just to steal chicken. . . from the chicken pot!/

wills~of~steel kill niggas with steel swords/
but I'll play his name. . . . cos I feel bored/
See. . .fans pay to see my show. . . in every city, I billboard/
but niggas must be talking 'Sylvain'. . . if they ever say 'Will toured'!/

Chill. . . pause!/

. . back to my verse/ I make fàggots disperse/
The mack that I burst/ draw more confessions than a catholic church/
I got too much cash/ Thís dude must brag/
Fedora hat and walking stick. . . I got that Goodluck swag/
Check my profile pic. . . my Etibo in fashion thís year/
The only Waridabo. . . that could pull off that Alabo gear!/
If you ain't familiar with the culture. . . then it's best you know/
that's me dressing down. . . cos Alabo is a step below/
Usually I'm bedecked in gold/ with extra robes/
So many animal skins. . . a nigga look like a Eskimo!/

Now. . , check the flow. . .

I fill the scene with thugs/ who drill a fiend with slugs/
Phillistines with clubs/ who spill his spleen and blood/
My skill esteemed above/ your silly schemes becuz/
I'm the lyrical equivalent. . . . of Zinedine on drugs!/

Now. . . if some stüpid guys/ wanna come scrutinize/
I'ma serve em 'Big Macs'. . . that mean my gun 'supersized'/
I never answer to nobody. . . I'm unsupervised/
Pontius Pilate. . .I wash my hands. . . before I have son crucified/
cos he a stüpid fella/
He should quit rap and settle for a career as a fufu seller/
He ain't a guru. . . never!/ He just google clever/
He a noisemaking mosquito. . . vuvuzela!/

I'm the title bearer that raised hell/
Niggas know the 'King'. . . from Canberra to Seychelles/
'Zidane' of rap. . . forever my reign dwells/
Imposters will get peppered with stray shells/
I'm Zizou. . . you Mohamed. . . you ain't wearing the name well!!/

NIGGA!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

Any ninja could write one ill punchline a day for 15 days. Even Warriblood could beat me in that timeframe.
grin even Warriblood....

Bros na so you Dey underate me.,
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guykhena:

@bolded,,,Lagunna you're needed,,,make it a bada$$ meme.

Make dem accept to battle first..
Re: Flow For Rank by Guykhena(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lagunna:

Make dem accept to battle first..

shocked when the thread is already set up,,,,,,
Do your thing bro we aint got time,you know,,'This Is The End Of The World' grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
Ibime:

send your verse to who you wanna send it to. why are you crying for a battle now? a challenger doesn't just tell floyd mayweather to hop into the ring when it's convenient.

you are the challenger here, your retired status means it's on my terms & conditions. if you go ahead & post your bars on thursday, then let it be it your own head!

i have more to lose than you do. you are retired, your ijaw cousins would blame your loss on ebola or the fact that you are rusty. if i lose, my reputation is on the line.

september 11 remains the date - the date when the high & mighty shall be brought down on it's knees. as per ill punchlines, that's exactly what you have done in the last 3 weeks.

siddogg's battle or not, you have been writing all along for me after i killed you with anthrax bars the other day. remember - you said you would get back to me after spambot releases you, you never came back.

you wrote 21 days for me & you want me to match that in 48 hours, you must be having a laugh. where's the reply you promised to this material i dropped weeks ago?

Coogar: my inbox was bombarded by friends & admirers....they inspired me to write this ish....

IBIME's ANNIHILATION
Fück upon a time, there's a cave called Nairaland/where a tyrant sat/he feels he's god...cos he's worshipped by minor cats/

I got confused....Here's supposed to be a slaughterhouse/who allowed these rubber touts/to point flaws in other's bouts/

The newbies couldn't speak/they always looking weak/too scared to express themselves.....under the crooked king/

Mikuz was a ruthless prïck/With the brains of a tuna fish/his decision making?...Ludicrous/
He uses the ban button to cross posters out like the crucifix/ How could a mod be such a lunatic?/

I soon figured out/there's a bigger lout/with a sniggered snout/

His name is Ibime/what a waste of the semën/dude's mentally-impeded/....with the weight of six skinheads/

This mentality has to change/Battle rap isn't a brute's food chain/all the self adulations are just too vain/

So i set to task/stalk the evil entourage/but I was yet to rank/

Then came the king tournament/I got a bit fortunate/I was made a judge...to reduce turbulence/I spooked arguments/I was testing the heat levels.....just like a crude arsonist/

I made it known/I'd fight for the gay king's throne/I was in the mood to break splintbone/

My request was rejected/FFR thought The Coog was reckless/I couldn't cross swords till I get my verse inspected/

I threw them the chaff/Long boring lines like the graph/Just to inflict them with laughs/

The stage was set/Ibime's card remained unchecked/He changed his mind....like the statement of a räpe suspect/

Ibime must protect his credibility/he knew it was the end of his killing spree/ I dropped my verse....just to expose his sensitivity/

The cat can't face his threat/He went about making dissent/he even claimed my pen game is spent/

Mikuz became my next project/I had to make the wet whòre decked/like the dïldo recipient of a lêsbo sëx/

Lo & behold...Kim got bodybagged/his donkey asś/ thought he could win a sword fight with sloppy bars/

Coog's rise made O'bis envious/His body temp....100 degrees celsius/like a woman going through the C-section/

Jealousy is a female trait/O'bis became salty...as the newbs had their image raised/he went to war....with the help of his village mates/

O'bis started amassing his troops/harassing the noobs...in a way rapïsts love attacking cute böobs/

No debating...FYH killed Kim clearly/Limerick is nice...his wits, skills -Scary/always on point - weak frees? rarely/

Nihilist broke O'bis down in the sports section/He got a confession/when he drilled O'bis with 4 questions/..O'bis plan was to hinder..... the newb's progression/

Who is Ibime? He's bïtch-made/that loves to rock the skin fade/He was jailed years ago & got södomised by 6 inmates/

Ibime knows nowt about street life/His toughest brawl...was preventing a bïtch fight/He still got punched in the face about three times/

When O'Bis turned 9/playing footie with his mates in the sunrise/I was on the streets shooting at drug dealers...that won't reduce the cost price/

When O'Bis hit 13/wankïng his dïck in latrines/I was with Liberian rebels slicing arms like i was giving vaccines/

It's surprising/The same gay crew accused others of biting/Till they jaw marks were exposed.....like the ear bitten by Tyson/

Fake buncha hypocrites/including Emaprince or Emobïtch/Who queafs & get erectïons.....for The Coog like the clïtoris/

The Coog's swag alone is box office/O'Bis is a fâg....repulsive than a dog's vomit/We should take this to the streets....I'm done talking/

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by LooNat11kk: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
kingdimes: a battle I almost won with incomplete verse.? don't let me take time off hustle n whoop u silly...more cruel than Lamar did...
You Keep Coming Up With That Same Excuse. We Were Both Told Of The Upcoming Battle and The Deadline and how many bars we were to write, I wrote as told you wrote otherwise, so whose fault was it? I even gave you an opportunity for a rematch, you ducked. Nigga You Lost, deal with it.
Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guykhena:

shocked when the thread is already set up,,,,,,
Do your thing bro we aint got time,you know,,'This Is The End Of The World' grin

coogar didn't accept to battle on thursday.. i swear if this battle dey go down, i go advertise am for all corners of nl... grin
Re: Flow For Rank by coogar: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Lagunna:

coogar didn't accept to battle on thursday.. i swear if this battle dey go down, i go advertise am for all corners of nl... grin

it will go down on my terms. ibime can send his verse to mikuz - he should keep it till 9/11. ibime na wayo man.

this was his reply to "ibime's annihilation" on the 4th of august.

IBIME:
Coogar,
Nice bars. Keep it that way. I'll catch you when I'm released. Mikuz, I dey wait your disses

this suggests ibime has been writing for coogar since the 4th of august - all of a sudden he wants the battle to go down in 48 hours. from 4th till 27th.....that's 23 days of preparation. grin cheesy

see wayo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

it will go down on my terms. ibime can send his verse to mikuz - he should keep it till 9/11. ibime na wayo man.

this suggests ibime has been writing for coogar since the 4th of august - all of a sudden he wants the battle to go down in 48 hours. from 4th till 27th.....that's 23 days of preparation. grin cheesy

see wayo!!!!
Lolzz.. 9/11 is too far na..Haba... Why not do it this weekend...Saturday or Sunday...
Re: Flow For Rank by Anacksunamun: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
tysonnn:

Hate on Elymax? What rubbish are spewing? Have I had any altercation with him that'd make me hate on him? I'm done with this nonsense.
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:

see wayo!!!!

That's just one rebuttal to the dozens of disses I gave you without reply. . . I couldn't be bothered to reply cos FFR was going through lean period. . .

You want till 11th September, yet you will still be posting 100 posts a day on NL. . . . come on bros. . . . just like you took two months to get your bars out against Sid. . . . come on bros, you ain't a serious vet. Any ninja on here can write an ill punchline a day for 15 days and beat anyone. That's not battling, and that's not emceeing.

I don't need to show I turnover battles in a matter of hours, I've got 6 years of battles to prove that, most of them with less than 24 hours notice.

Move on with that bullshit . . . you aint a serious emcee. . . you need weeks to script. . . the hot verse you dropped against Sid, you claimed it only took you 2 hours, now all of a sudden you need two weeks.

Make I focus on better things jare . . . after all, na you challenge me. . . you no serious.

3 Likes

Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Guykhena:
@YoungDaNaval,,check ya inbox....
Thankx Bruh! I Really Appreciate Evrything!
Re: Flow For Rank by Ibime(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2014
coogar:
i have more to lose than you do.

You are a politician, not an emcee. . . . thinking about what you got to lose. Mscheww! Vets no dey send who lose jare. You bring wrong attitude to this section.

You get wetin to lose? How many titles have you won on Nairaland? Are you the reigning King?

This is just a game of cheap fame to you, that's why you never drop bars on FFR, and only battle every 4 or 5 months after stockpiling punches. I'm free with rhymes boss. The shit come natural.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (942) (Reply)

NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.