Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,786 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil (6435 Views)

Former President Jonathan Admitted That Defence Budgetary Allocation Was Looted / Injustice: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria Without Niger Delta People / North Can’t Survive Without Niger Delta Oil - Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
You derailed it from your opening statement which is the biggest lie ever told on this forum!! grin

Bet you lied your way outta yo momma's womb!! grin

pls state the lie once and for all and stop being a shilling APC monkey for once
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

pls state the lie once and for all and stop being a shilling APC monkey for once
Go back to my first post and do yourself a favour. grin

"Shilling monkey". Is that the one you learnt recently?? Nigga pleaase! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Go back to my first post and do yourself a favour. grin

"Shilling monkey". Is that the one you learnt recently?? Nigga pleaase! cheesy

We are not talking about your shilling job here.

I stand by what I wrote wherein you janjawiid ediots blame the FG for the imminent economic slow down based on the fall of crude prices.

If you can blame the FG for the slow down then you can also blame the fg for the crash in oil price.

Now get the hell of my mentions
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

We are not talking about your shilling job here.

I stand by what I wrote wherein you janjawiid ediots blame the FG for the imminent economic slow down based on the fall of crude prices.

If you can blame the FG for the slow down then you can also blame the fg for the crash in oil price.

Dude tryna LIE his way out of a LIE!!! gringringringringringrin

Nigga, you said he was blamed for the fall in oil prices!! gringrin

Seems you lie so fvcking much you don't even know when you do anymore!! It comes INVOLUNTARILY, like your heartbeat!! gringringrin

"Shilling Liar"!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

See dis one feeling important. Dude you are as worthless in the scheme of things round here like a wall gecko's crap! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by TippyTop(m): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
SW feeding fat on Niger Delta oil money.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Dude tryna LIE his way out of a LIE!!! gringringringringringrin

Nigga, you said he was blamed for the fall in oil prices!! gringrin

Seems you lie so fvcking much you don't even know when you do anymore!! It comes INVOLUNTARILY, like your heartbeat!! gringringrin

"Shilling Liar"!! cheesy

Offcourse if you blame him for the impending recession of govt spending then you might as well blame him for the fall in oil price.\

Omenka let me remind you I am in no mood of playing your janjawiid games.

WombRaider here... so back off!
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by Donmarrius: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
Seun,and his Mods,i hereby move the motion that,you have this thread PINNED,on the front page.

Reasons:
1.It will help us to reorient our psyche,which has been patterned to solely depend on Oil.
2.It will encourage us to challenge our government,to marshal out strategic economic plans,that will make our states emerge stronger,even at the face of dwindling petrodollars.etc.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omololu2020(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

The State of Osun's very own website http://osun.gov.ng/2014/04/19/40-cut-osuns-federal-allocation-unjustifiable-aregbesola/
if u lik cry till now till tomowo,i dont care if d oil is located in d creeks of bayelsa or delta.what i know is dat all d oil in d niger delta,blong to we nigerians.if thier is oil in ur compound,d man from osun has d same right u hav on d oil even though is located on ur land.u ijaws can cry all day if u dont lik d way it is.and let me let u know somtin,we yorubas hav more right on d oil in d niger delta,dan u niger deltans

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
See dis one feeling important. Dude you are as worthless in the scheme of things round here like a wall gecko's crap! gringrin

You obviously want attention.

And I will give it to you.

What is it you say to your friend's and family members that you do for a living? Media consultancy?

You pathetic worthless ignoramus that can't get a descent job is here talking crap.

How much does liar mohammed pay you to spew his lies here? 40, 50 , 70 gees? I know it can never be more than 80 at most but in my opinion I believe they are not getting value for their money by hiring semi-illiterate unemployable touts like yourself, berem, egift, barcanista, demdem and that cleverly dunce.

Yes! That last line was to summon your ape congregation. Let us at least get a cacophony of ape shilling rather than alone whelp from a miserable monkey like you.

Come back at me when your ape buddies bump this thread
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

Offcourse if you blame him for the impending recession of govt spending then you might as well blame him for the fall in oil price.\

Omenka let me remind you I am in no mood of playing your janjawiid games.

WombRaider here... so back off!
Ohhhh, WombRaider, look at me, I'm so scareeeeed!! cry

Is wombraider also a shilling monkey?? Or is he just a LIAR?? gringrin

Errrm, I can see the shilling monkey is getting staid, now it's janjawiid. cheesy

#LiarOfLife.grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omololu2020(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

Thinking like a thief.

Come 2015 and the ND is out don't come begging for cocoa manual
which ND are u talkin about,speak for ur tribe alone.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
omololu2020:
if u lik cry till now till tomowo,i dont care if d oil is located in d creeks of bayelsa or delta.what i know is dat all d oil in d niger delta,blong to we nigerians.if thier is oil in ur compound,d man from osun has d same right u hav on d oil even though is located on ur land.u ijaws can cry all day if u dont lik d way it is.and let me let u know somtin,we yorubas hav more right on d oil in d niger delta,dan u niger deltans

I have told you before that come 2015, if you want the oil you will have to do it the old fashion way.... come and take it!
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
omololu2020:
Please leave the dude to me, I got this. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
omololu2020:

I am speaking of your dirty lazy fetish open air sh1tters who do nothing but wait for federal allocation of oil proceeds.

That is what this thread is all about.
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Please leave the dude to me, I got this. gringrin

The only thing you have is autism.

Autistic phuckhead that keeps repeating the same b.s.
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

You obviously want attention.

And I will give it to you.

What is it you say to your friend's and family members that you do for a living? Media consultancy?

You pathetic worthless ignoramus that can't get a descent job is here talking crap.

How much does liar mohammed pay you to spew his lies here? 40, 50 , 70 gees? I know it can never be more than 80 at most but in my opinion I believe they are not getting value for their money by hiring semi-illiterate unemployable touts like yourself, berem, egift, barcanista, demdem and that cleverly dunce.

Yes! That last line was to summon your ape congregation. Let us at least get a cacophony of ape shilling rather than alone whelp from a miserable monkey like you.

Come back at me when your ape buddies bump this thread

I didn't get that. What you say?? gringrin

By the way, you wrot "miserable monkey" alone. You forgot to add "shilling" to it. I think it should be "miserable shilling monkey". How do you like that?? grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omololu2020(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Osunistan dont even have any business being a state, a place with one university without any viable economic activity is as bad as dead.

RIP OSUN

will u stop showin ao fool!sh n stup!d u are,only a tribalist lik u will b finkin wit his anus wen typin,i dont fink u hav heard of UNIOSUN,ODUA UNIVERSITY...can u tell me d name of a univ dat is as good as OAU in d whole south east

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Some economic experts have described the debate among the Executive, the Senate and the House of Representatives over the crude oil benchmark for the 2014 budget as political and baseless.

While President Goodluck Jonathan had proposed $74 for the 2014 fiscal year, the Representatives had adopted a crude oil benchmark of $79 per barrel, whereas the Senate pegged it at $76.50.

The House maintains the benchmark of the 2013 budget.

The economists, however, said the benchmark could be lowered.

Speaking to our correspondent on Friday, political economist and co-founder of Lagos Business School (now Pan African University), Prof. Pat Utomi, said while there was no right figure, the country could set a lower benchmark to allow saving from excess profit. He said such fund could be saved or expended on projects of national importance.

He noted that the developmental strategy adopted by the government should determine its benchmark for crude oil.

Utomi said, “I have, for many years, suggested a very low figure. We should not make the country solely dependent on a free gift. We don’t run sustainable systems. Let us not put the benchmark higher than $50.

“Every gain from above the benchmark should be kept into two accounts; every gain above the $50 to like $70 should go into a stabilisation fund to manage swings in crude oil price and for subsidies and everything above $70 should go into a future fund or the Sovereign Wealth Fund.

He stated that if the right laws and a transparent management system were put in place, the proposed system would work.

He added, “This current system is driven by corruption. T[b]he reason why some people want a high benchmark is because they want monies to pocket. The less the amount that is going into the distributable crude fund, also known as the Export Crude Account, the less the corruption.
[/b]
“The debate is meaningless; it is just politics.”

Also, a Professor of Economics, Sheriffdeen Tella, advised that the 2014 benchmark should not be $2 more or less than the current benchmark because of inconsistencies from major crude oil buyers and increased output from oil fields in the world.

He said, “I expect the current benchmark or less than $2 since the average price has been far above the current benchmark for the metric tonne framework could also decline because of uncertainties from major buyers like the United States and increased output from new oil fields around the world.”

The Representatives had taken the position when they considered and approved the report of the House Joint Committee on Finance/Budget/Loans and Debt Management on the 2014-2016 Medium Term Expenditure Framework and Fiscal Strategy Paper.

The MTEF/FSP must precede the budget of the incoming year in compliance with the Fiscal Responsibility Act, 2007, which sets out government’s spending projections and revenues for the next three years, as the current financial year winds down.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

The only thing you have is autism.

Autistic phuckhead that keeps repeating the same b.s.
Whoaa!!! Now this sounds cool!! Where dafuq did you get that buddie?? Any links?? I'm suspecting you are Lying!! I need proof there's such a thing as "autistic phuckhead". grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omololu2020(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

I have told you before that come 2015, if you want the oil you will have to do it the old fashion way.... come and take it!
mtchew....if u lik blow all d whole pipeline in ur state,e no concern me,d ND dat is not even united....fool

2 Likes

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:
Some economic experts have described the debate among the Executive, the Senate and the House of Representatives over the crude oil benchmark for the 2014 budget as political and baseless.

While President Goodluck Jonathan had proposed $74 for the 2014 fiscal year, the Representatives had adopted a crude oil benchmark of $79 per barrel, whereas the Senate pegged it at $76.50.

The House maintains the benchmark of the 2013 budget.

The economists, however, said the benchmark could be lowered.

Speaking to our correspondent on Friday, political economist and co-founder of Lagos Business School (now Pan African University), Prof. Pat Utomi, said while there was no right figure, the country could set a lower benchmark to allow saving from excess profit. He said such fund could be saved or expended on projects of national importance.

He noted that the developmental strategy adopted by the government should determine its benchmark for crude oil.

Utomi said, “I have, for many years, suggested a very low figure. We should not make the country solely dependent on a free gift. We don’t run sustainable systems. Let us not put the benchmark higher than $50.

“Every gain from above the benchmark should be kept into two accounts; every gain above the $50 to like $70 should go into a stabilisation fund to manage swings in crude oil price and for subsidies and everything above $70 should go into a future fund or the Sovereign Wealth Fund.

He stated that if the right laws and a transparent management system were put in place, the proposed system would work.

He added, “This current system is driven by corruption. T[b]he reason why some people want a high benchmark is because they want monies to pocket. The less the amount that is going into the distributable crude fund, also known as the Export Crude Account, the less the corruption.
[/b]
“The debate is meaningless; it is just politics.”

Also, a Professor of Economics, Sheriffdeen Tella, advised that the 2014 benchmark should not be $2 more or less than the current benchmark because of inconsistencies from major crude oil buyers and increased output from oil fields in the world.

He said, “I expect the current benchmark or less than $2 since the average price has been far above the current benchmark for the metric tonne framework could also decline because of uncertainties from major buyers like the United States and increased output from new oil fields around the world.”

The Representatives had taken the position when they considered and approved the report of the House Joint Committee on Finance/Budget/Loans and Debt Management on the 2014-2016 Medium Term Expenditure Framework and Fiscal Strategy Paper.

The MTEF/FSP must precede the budget of the incoming year in compliance with the Fiscal Responsibility Act, 2007, which sets out government’s spending projections and revenues for the next three years, as the current financial year winds down.
Nigga stop digressing, I'm right here!! Enjoying our lil chit chat!! grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omololu2020(m): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

I am speaking of your dirty lazy fetish open air sh1tters who do nothing but wait for federal allocation of oil proceeds.

That is what this thread is all about.

u no get sense at all,keep rantin about yorubas in ur village while we keep buyin more oil wells and workin in oil companies...d only tin u can do is to bark,so u can keep barkin dog

2 Likes

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:

By the way, you wrot "miserable monkey" alone. You forgot to add "shilling" to it. I think it should be "miserable shilling monkey". How do you like that?? grin

by all means please include it.

My apologies. These omissions happen from time to time but you must understand A MONKEY as a derogative is far greater than a mere shill and we are after all not being very polite at this moment to each other.

So I will like you to also include ; ebola shilling monkey to your tittle.

Cheerio!
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
omololu2020:
mtchew....if u lik blow all d whole pipeline in ur state,e no concern me,d ND dat is not even united....fool
Don't mind the lying autistic phuckhead! gringrin

When he blows up the pipelines, who's farmlands and water bodies are gonna be devastated?? Nigga wld be the first to starve to death. His lies ain't gonna save him at that point! grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

by all means please include it.

My apologies. These omissions happen from time to time but you must understand A MONKEY as a derogative is far greater than a mere shill and we are after all not being very polite at this moment to each other.

So I will like you to also include ; ebola shilling monkey to your tittle.

Cheerio!
Ohhh!! Ebola shilling monkey sounds about right but doesn't cut it to the marrow. You gotta hit harder son. Didn't your dad teach you better than that?? gringrin

Like Busta, "gimme some more!" cheesy

Polygraph Evasion Capable Goombah. Lying from foetal stage of his damn life! gringrin

The CIA guys working at the Counter-intelligence Unit have a lot to learn from this niccur right here! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
omololu2020:
u no get sense at all,keep rantin about yorubas in ur village while we keep buyin more oil wells and workin in oil companies...d only tin u can do is to bark,so u can keep barkin dog
Dude be barking like dog and lying like Charles Taylor! grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by gentleoyink: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
backtosender:
which groundnut and cocoa that have little values in this days economy oil is feeding nigeria all these giant of africa or what ever is because of oil revenue what else does nigeria export with a big return..

bro, don't reply them with that their groundnut and cocoa story.

They should go read about Nigeria's foreign earners from before crude oil. While we had cocoa and ground nut, we had rubber, palm oil and timber. The last three were mainly found in the southern part of Nigeria and were exported.

When ever they mention cocoa and ground nut, ask them to bring the complete list of the foreign exchange earnings of Nigeria let us know how much each region contributed.

They should also bring a list of foreign exchange earnings after crude oil was discovered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gbawe what are you doing here?? Please don't drop any comment oo! This shiit right here isn't worthy of your esteemed contribution. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

but for now there is no cocoa because you have free oil abi?

ehen now, oil requires little effort to yield a humongous profit.
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
gentleoyink:

bro, don't reply them with that their groundnut and cocoa story.
They should go read about Nigeria's foreign earners from before crude oil. While we had cocoa and ground nut, we had rubber, palm oil and timber. The last three were mainly found in the southern part of Nigeria and were exported.
When ever they mention cocoa and ground nut, ask them to bring the complete list of the foreign exchange earnings of Nigeria let us know how much each region contributed.
They should also bring a list of foreign exchange earnings after crude oil was discovered.

You don't even have to mention the products that came out of Niger Delta.

The Dangote's of then were from the Niger Delta.
The Governor of the Benin River now most of southern Delta state, Nana Olomu was even richer than both south and northern protectorate.
His primary business was Oil Palm.

Are there any record of Millionaires at this same time in other regions? The answer is no.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Slonge2:
ehen now, oil requires little effort to yield a humongous profit.

Gloat in your current welfare state.

It wont last long

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Names 11-Member Committee To Probe Recovery Of Abacha Loot.. / Bauchi People Will Vote Massively For PMB – Katagum / 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.