Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil (6426 Views)

Former President Jonathan Admitted That Defence Budgetary Allocation Was Looted / Injustice: 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria Without Niger Delta People / North Can’t Survive Without Niger Delta Oil - Says Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Gbawe what are you doing here?? Please don't drop any comment oo! This shiit right here isn't worthy of your esteemed contribution. grin

subtle mention for help

quit now , your foolery is going to be here for posterity to judge
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by emmasege: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:
Now that every single janjawiid is some how blaming the fall in oil pricing on the Jonathan administration and the impending slow down on the economy, I will like to remind all of you what the Governor of Osun State said early this year about the low benchmark of oil sales used to base the 2014 budget.

The only thing holding this country together is oil

The only reason the rest of the country especially the north and SW are in this is because of the oil.

May I clear your ignorance of the fact that s/west is also an oil producing region. Ondo has it in commercial quantity and is enlisted as an NDDC state. I'm pretty sure that Ogun & Lagos will also have oil in commercial quantity if explored. And besides oil, are u aware of the immense revenues being generated both by d FG & Lagos state from the nation's commercial capital (Lagos) alone?. I don't pray that Nigeria breaks up, but if the undesired happens, be it known unto u that it's the south east that will suffet most in d entire south while the south west remains unshaken.
You had better hurry up to enugu and start boosting its economic and commerce potentials b4 it's too late. Don't ever think the s/south will forever ally with you o. Because when it happens, everyone go answer him papa name o.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

subtle mention for help

quit now , your foolery is going to be here for posterity to judge
Mention for help?? Are you kidding me?? gringrin. I saw him viewing and said what I said. You were the one who mentioned 5 progressives earlier weren't you?? What do I need help for?? grincheesy

Don't subtly beg me to quit. I aint going nowhere!! grin

Wanna hear more! cheesy.

Why did the other dude call you a dog?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
You were the one who mentioned 5 progressives janjawiid shilling monkeys earlier weren't you?? What do I need help for?? grincheesy

fixed

omenka:
Why did the other dude call you a dog?? Lol

because I phucked his girlfirend, his sister, his mum and his aunty
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
emmasege:
May I clear your ignorance of the fact that s/west is also an oil producing region. Ondo has it in commercial quantity and is enlisted as an NDDC state. I'm pretty sure that Ogun & Lagos will also have oil in commercial quantity if explored. And besides oil, are u aware of the immense revenues being generated both by d FG & Lagos state from the nation's commercial capital (Lagos) alone?. I don't pray that Nigeria breaks up, but if the undesired happens, be it known unto u that it's the south east that will suffet most in d entire south while the south west remains unshaken.
You had better hurry up to enugu and start boosting its economic and commerce potentials b4 it's too late. Don't ever think the s/south will forever ally with you o. Because when it happens, everyone go answer him papa name o.

And all this on the presumption that I am Ibo?
I am not Ibo
tongue
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omololu2020(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Dude be barking like dog and lying like Charles Taylor! grin
no mind d guy jawe,if aboki dem talk say nah dem get abuja,mak every southerners leave abuja,e go b one of d pple wey go talk say abuja nah part of nigeria territory

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by atlwireles: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
May the oil earnings become $10 per barrel, let's see the people in Nigeria, that will suffer the most. angry angry angry angry
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omololu2020(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2014
atlwireles:
May the oil earnings become $10 per barrel, let's see the people in Nigeria, that will suffer the most. angry angry angry angry
infact let it dry up.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

fixed

because I phucked his girlfirend, his sister, his mum and his aunty
Dude still be barking like a dog. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by Donmarrius: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
atlwireles:

Please help tell those 'iriots' who owns the Ondo Oil.
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Dude still be barking like a dog. grin

Monkey shilling janjawiid still trying hard to derail.

Your party is full of ignoramus who have no clue on what it takes to govern or manage a country
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by Twistaray(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ok..
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

Monkey shilling janjawiid still trying hard to derail.

Your party is full of ignoramus who have no clue on what it takes to govern or manage a country
Oh really!!!?? Tell me about it!! Wait!!! Hope you aint about to Lie to me again. gringrin

Shilling monkey, monkey shilling. Which is which brother?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Ohhh. And don't think I don't see the trick you've been pulling here. You like it I'm keeping the thread on top of the board with my comments. gringrin

Little favour I could spare a barking "shilling" dog. grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
Donmarrius:

Please help tell those 'iriots' who owns the Ondo Oil.

Eyaa, Ondo has a maximum daily out put set at a miserly 1,200 barrels.

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Agip have explored the possibility of crude oil production from the country's first deep water offshore oil field which is located off the coast of Ondo. The Abo field will produce over 1 500 barrels per day when it comes on stream with peak output of about 20 000 bpd, when fully operational. To further increase economic development, the state governments of Ondo and Ogun have introduced a Free Trade Zone around Olokola.
http://www.tradeinvestnigeria.com/pls/cms/ti_regout.region?p_rid=378

With the emergence of an offshore well, which is yet to commence production, Ondo can boast of additional 20,000 bpd.

Now compare that figure to the 2.3million barrels being sourced mainly from the ND.

Liars
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by sanandreas(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
I forsee Nigeria splitting fast. There won't be more money to share. We should practice true federalism. Some state just wait for FG for monthly allocation. Government positions won't be rosy again grin. Omolulu the sw should tighten their seat belt likewise every other region. Austerity that I've been watching on TV is here with us. I don't like tribal sentiment. Our governors should be proactive enough to think of ways to generate internal revenue.

3 Likes

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
omenka:
Ohhh. And don't think I don't see the trick you've been pulling here. You like it I'm keeping the thread on top of the board with my comments. gringrin

Little favour I could spare a barking "shilling" dog. grin

are you high?
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by orimsamsam(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
OkijaAmaka:
Osunistan dont even have any business being a state, a place with one university without any viable economic activity is as bad as dead.

RIP OSUN

. U are just a pathetic liar. Or are you talking abt federal university.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by Twistaray(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin

Op,refer to the book of lamentation.

One nigeria till............

The Oil become useless or dry..........

Ondo no dey produce oil?

Do you know the mount of tax bein remitted into FG amount through lagos?

No be one Obodo nigeria we dey again?

Lagos ain't about to join oil producing state?
Lol
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by omenka(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

are you high?

You forgot to add "shilling monkey", you "shilling dog". grin

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by Twistaray(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin

Like my Y1bo brothers will call it:

Oyelllll

Oyelll

Oyelll

Oyellli

Oyell

Are u a blessin or.........?

Oyel
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by Donmarrius: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
GBTYO:

Eyaa, Ondo has a maximum daily out put set at a miserly 1,200 barrels.

With the emergence of an offshore well, which is yet to commence production, Ondo can boast of additional 20,000 bpd.

Now compare that figure to the 2.3million barrels being sourced mainly from the ND.

Liars
I learnt that that part of Ondo state,isn't Yoruba sole enclave,in fact,that the people there aren't Yorubas,but were due to Nigerian politics of balkanization as ably lead by OBJ,carved into Ondo state.

As for Lagos Oil,let them tell us the output!.
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by smiley001(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
Pls always verify wotever comment u make... u don't just make comments for d sake of mockery or wotever. Osun State as of today has 3 sound universities and dey av been mobilising for nysc for years.
wot u ppl don't know is dis... dis comment from Aregbe sola came wen dey were campaigning for osun state gubernatorial election around may dis year. He was criticising Jonathan for always reducing d allocation of opposition state by 40% almost a year to dat states election so dat he won't av money to execute projects thereby avin noting to ccommission as campaign during election period and also giving d president s party edge. He did it in edo state a year to the election, he did it in ondo state, and he also did it in ekiti state but I don't know about anambra state so dat dey will be out of funds for projects but he always pays dem back after election wotever might av accrued from it.

D 3 universities in osun are: OAU, Oduduwa university, and lastly Nasfat university (fountain university) and dey av all been mobilising for nysc for years. Pls Google is ur friend if u need any info about dis schools as I won't entertain any offensive or abusive questions from u.
tankz

OkijaAmaka:
Osunistan dont even have any business being a state, a place with one university without any viable economic activity is as bad as dead.

RIP OSUN

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2014
Donmarrius:

I learnt that that part of Ondo state,isn't Yoruba sole enclave,in fact,that the people there aren't Yorubas,but were due to Nigerian politics of balkanization as ably lead by OBJ,carved into Ondo state.

As for Lagos Oil,let them tell us the output!.

Naturally Ondos in general don't have parasitic mindset like the other oduans and they dont buy into that Odua crap.

This can be seen in their politics where they have rejected Awo and now Thiefnibu influences
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2014
smiley001:

wot u ppl don't know is dis... dis comment from Aregbe sola came wen dey were campaigning for osun state gubernatorial election around may dis year. He was criticising Jonathan for always reducing d allocation of opposition state by 40% almost a year to dat states election so dat he won't av money to execute projects thereby avin noting to ccommission as campaign during election period and also giving d president s party edge. He did it in edo state a year to the election, he did it in ondo state, and he also did it in ekiti state but I don't know about anambra state so dat dey will be out of funds for projects but he always pays dem back after election wotever might av accrued from it.

That is not the backdrop to what made Aregbe made that statement and you know it.

He even went further to state that he wished he could manage the State without Abuja but that there was no magic that can make that possible.

He then went on to hinge his argument that there was much more money being accrued into the Excess Crude Account that needed to be shared to all tiers of government.

AregbeRascal Odenni Himself:
It is not as if I even enjoy saying I depend on the federal allocation, but the truth is that there is no magic that I would have made to suddenly taken our state out of dependence on the federal allocation.
“It is important for us to know that there is no justification for that 40 per cent reduction in our allocation. The price of crude oil has remained almost the same at $108 per barrel, and the benchmark, according to them, is $75 per barrel.”
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by smiley001(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
I don't like going too political or tribalistic online.
U r getting me totally wrong, I didn't dispute d fact dat d State of Osun solely depends on federal allocation though d Governor has increased d states igr but d fact still remains dat osun depends on oil money and nobody is arguing dat wit u but wot I'm telling u is dat Aregbe made us know why Jonathan deducted 40% from osun money wit no reason to do so... I was a contractor during dat time wit osun and d governor called all of us transparently and made us know y he was unable to pay us.
Now tell me which money do imo, Enugu and ebonyi states solely depend on if not federal allocation? Wot about kogi, benue and even cross river? Or do u think cross river has oil?
Pls let's be realistic and stop being sentimental.

GBTYO:

That is not the backdrop to what made Aregbe made that statement and you know it.

He even went further to state that he wished he could manage the State without Abuja but that there was no magic that can make that possible.

He then went on to hinge his argument that there was much more money being accrued into the Excess Crude Account that needed to be shared to all tiers of government.

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
smiley001:

U r getting me totally wrong, I didn't dispute d fact dat d State of Osun solely depend on federal allocation though d Governor has increased d states igr but d fact still remain dat osun depends on oil money and nobody is arguing dat wit u but wot I'm telling u is dat Aregbe made us know why Jonathan deducted 40% from osun money wit no reason to do so... I was a contractor during dat time wit osun and d governor called all of us transparently and made us know y he was unable to pay us.
Now tell me which money do Enugu and ebonyi states solely depend on if not federal allocation? Wot about kogi, benue and even cross river? Or do u think cross river has oil?
Pls let's be realistic and stop being sentimental.

I am not privy to your closed door sessions with Rauf but he did not state the reason for the reduction being based on political grieviances.

This excuse is a big lie! for if it were actually the reason for the reduction I can bet that Rauf would have taken the FG to court.

The reason for the reduction and not deduction (as you and rauf want to term it) was based on lower production and sales volume owing to disruptions in the production process.

Rauf knows this.
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by yetunsbay(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
OkijaAmaka:

RIP OSUN

a State with one University.When ws d last time u had an excursion? Pry 4 bah?U nid it...

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
waste all ur energy on south west ooo,south west that u can not survive without

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by smiley001(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lol... but pls y do u want to give ursef headache becos of rauf, osun, oil money? D reduction as u claimed didn't happen to oyo allocation, it didn't happen to lagos allocation, it didn't happen to bayelsa allocation it didn't happen to katsina allocation as d time we r talking about but d production and sales problem u claimed Jonathan told u and which u r making us know now was d cause. But d production and d sales problem was supposed to be a general problem on federal allocation or purse. Why didn't it affect other dates as no state cried out den.we both know nigeria isn't ripe democratically becos obasanjo did d same thing to lagos during tinubu's time only for yaradua to pay it back to lagos. As we all can see now dat generally all d federal allocation to all d states r affected due to d fall in oil price. And dis one is affecting all d states and nd states inclusive. Guy, pls let's say d truth for once.

GBTYO:

I am not privy to your closed door sessions with Rauf but he did not state the reason for the reduction being based on political grieviances.

And it will be totally illegal for the government to that without recourse to legal action on the part of Osun state government.

This excuse is a big lie! for if it were actually the reason for the reduction I can bet that Rauf would have taken the FG to court.

The reason for the reduction and not deduction (as you and rauf want to term it) was based on lower production and sales volume owing to disruptions in the production process.

Rauf knows this.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by GBTYO: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
smiley001:

Lol... but pls y do u want to give ursef headache becos of rauf, osun, oil money? D reduction as u claimed didn't happen to oyo allocation, it didn't happen to lagos allocation, it didn't happen to bayelsa allocation it didn't happen to katsina allocation as d time we r talking about but d production and sales problem u claimed Jonathan told u and which u r making us know now was d cause. But d production and d sales problem was supposed to be a general problem on federal allocation or purse. Why didn't it affect other dates as no state cried out den.we both know nigeria isn't ripe democratically becos obasanjo did d same thing to lagos during tinubu's time only for yaradua to pay it back to lagos. As we all can see now dat generally all d federal allocation to all d states r affected due to d fall in oil price. And dis one is affecting all d states and nd states inclusive. Guy, pls let's say d truth for once.

Then it must be for some loan that the Osun state government took with an oversea financial institution with the FG backing the loan.

In that case it will be a deduction for loan repayment.

E dey sweet to borrow but the pain to pay back
Re: Aregbe Admitted That He Can't Manage Osun Without Niger Delta Oil by smiley001(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
But na u post d topic nah... If it's d loan Aregbe wouldn't av talked like dat. Revisit ur post atleast he said money was been deducted without know cause so if it was becos of d loan he wouldn't av said so and d presidents abati or okupe would av reminded him of d loan he wouldn't av cried out. He was so particular about one UNJUSTIFIED 40% of d states allocation which Jonathan was removing monthly.
Guy I'm not a party guy but I'm very much on ground wen it comes to 2 states in Nigeria(osun and oyo). I don't just talk for talking sake pls.
u av oil and almost all d states in Nigeria depend on ur oil no doubt about dat but pls know dis dat Jonathan has got it all wrong dia time... I voted for him before but not anymore kos he has got it all wrong if anoda person from S's or nd wants to be d president I may cast my vote for him but not Jonathan again.
tankz

GBTYO:

Then it must be for some loan that the Osun state government took with an oversea financial institution with the FG backing the loan.

In that case it will be a deduction for loan repayment.

E dey sweet to borrow but the pain to pay back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Locate Your Permanent Voter's Card (PVC) Pickup Location / Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC / 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.