Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands (10249 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by epoxide(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
okoheemmanuel:
gionee m3. i luv d fone die, d only tin it lacks is vivid color, bt it is ok 4 me sha. d ba3 na die. wen i say die i mean die, it can last for 24hrs on heavy usage.

M3 or m2?
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by gidieberry(m): 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
OdogwuMike:
tell that to the ignorant ones in the house angry angry we all know that in some case some well specs phones eg iPhone, Samsung Phones etC, develop some rare factory malfunction, but my broda those malfunction are usually rare and unusual (at least u attest and know that they are rare) but go to the Infinix Zero Complain Thread and other similar Nigerian brand Chinese phone threads, and c for self the over pouring of complaints and regret from your fellow country men, eg Infinix Zero Specification Claim that their Infinix Zero Phone have Gorilla Glass, but go now to their thread and find overwhelming complaint about broken glasses, so much that they have opened a Customer Carl Center for broken glass issue, so much for a Gorilla Glass grin grin grin grin. yes i agree in buying Chinese phones "you get what you pay for'' but dat doesn't give them the right to lie, deceive and give people wrong, and false expectation of their true phone specifications, eg, Infinix Zero fake Gorrila Glass, etc. So my brother i have nothing personal against them, just giving my own personal review about our Nigerian Branded Chinese phones, so that people wont get there expectations high wen ever they see any of them, and so that they know what they are getting their selves into, and don't end up regretting as i did.................
I respect and admire your views, an unbiased thought..to clarify what I am saying: a flagship fone like samsung galaxy s4, s5, htc one e.t.c re engaged in mass production, some units out of it would surely be faulty, it is completely normal, d@ is part of d reason y manufacturers provide warranty + gorilla glass 3 does not give maximun protection to ya screen, it gives a protection 2 some extent..go to youtube and search 4 "samsung galaxy s5 drop test", htc one m8 drop test, after d test d screen of d fone shatters, it is normal.. this devices all use gorilla glass 3..I am not arguing about d fact d@ we are been sold below-par products here in Nigeria but that should be expected 4m affordable fones d@ luk too ghud of a deal..
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by gidieberry(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
gidieberry:
I respect and admire your views, an unbiased thought..to clarify what I am saying: a flagship fone like samsung galaxy s4, s5, htc one e.t.c re engaged in mass production, some units out of it would surely be faulty, it is completely normal, d@ is part of d reason y manufacturers provide warranty + gorilla glass 3 does not give maximun protection to ya screen, it gives a protection 2 some extent..go to youtube and search 4 "samsung galaxy s5 drop test", htc one m8 drop test, after d test d screen of d fone shatters, it is normal.. this devices all use gorilla glass 3..I am not arguing about d fact d@ we are been sold below-par products here in Nigeria but that should be expected 4m affordable fones d@ luk too ghud of a deal..
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by moneymaker24(m): 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
OdogwuMike:
Funny angry angry unless you are now saying that Jumia.com sells Innjoo Note Cloned Version, then i ll gladly open another as this, and warn my people about Jumia.com shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Really?? Oooooophs! This review just discouraged me towards getting the innjoo note.

Please have these guys got an outlet in Ikeja?
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by azpekuliar: 6:46am On Nov 20, 2014
You get what you pay for!

If you buy a cheap product, 9 times out of 10 you will be disappointed as it will not live up to your (unrealistic) expectations. So start buying quality stuff!

I have a 64GB Apple iPhone 5 for sale. Just in case anyone's interested;

www.nairaland.com/1998040/apple-iphone-5-64gb-sale#28176734
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Osyxcel(m): 7:06am On Nov 20, 2014
OP, First of all, Innjoo is from UAE, not China.

Secondly, Gorilla Glass doesn't mean it won't break, it only means high resistance to scratch.
It is a different thing if it is shatterproof.
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by gidieberry(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Osyxcel:

Secondly, Gorilla Glass doesn't mean it won't break, it only means high resistance to scratch.
be corrected Innjoo is a chinese companyn uae is just there strong market base
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
OP , u sure say na innjoo note u buy?? cuz am enjoying my own ooo

1 Like

Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
innjoo note is the best budget phone for now, rocking mine ##teamnote##
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by luluosas(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chimezie250:
Does it heat up on usage like the i2s? Thank you.
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
luluosas:

Does it heat up on usage like the i2s? Thank you.
never experience heat but get warm on 3g usage for long
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by OdogwuMike(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ochillary:
OP , u sure say na innjoo note u buy?? cuz am enjoying my own ooo
No nah nah Innjoo Coat i buy, just that i forgot to buy the Tie. Stop deceiving vulnerable innocent people
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by OdogwuMike(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chimezie250:
My friend stop deceiving people, come clean and tell dem the truth......
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by OdogwuMike(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chimezie250:
I smell Innjoo Marketer, #Deceivers
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by OdogwuMike(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Osyxcel:

grin grin grin grin C as you expose ur ignorance, have you bought the phone b4? its written in capital letter on the phone(exactly as the Capital letter i used in explaining the phone grin grin) that the phone is Made in CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
OdogwuMike:
you just generalizing, be specific of what problem you experience with the note, I m the first person that started the review here
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
OdogwuMike:
you just generalizing, be specific of what problem you experience with the note, I m the first person that started the review here ,let me know the bad experience you had
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 9:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
OdogwuMike:
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by OdogwuMike(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chimezie250:
you just generalizing, be specific of what problem you experience with the note, I m the first person that started the review here ,let me know the bad experience you had
go back from the start to my Capital Letter written post, read again, dis time around read carefully with an Innjoo Note flash torch grin grin, come back here and apologies for ur ignorance
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
OdogwuMike:
I smell Innjoo Marketer, #Deceivers
you hate Chinese phone simple, for the past 4 months I have use z10,z3,innjoo i1s,infinix zero, gionee p4 , now innjoo note , you can check my post history to confirm it and most of them I sold it here ,, so just purge urseif the hate

1 Like

Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
OdogwuMike:
grin grin grin grin C as you expose ur ignorance, have you bought the phone b4? its written in capital letter on the phone(exactly as the Capital letter i used in explaining the phone grin grin) that the phone is Made in CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA cheesy cheesy cheesy
made in China so what, do you know almost all the phone use worldwide re made in China, this ur hatred for China phone won't do you any good

1 Like

Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
what I discover (1) this is ur first Chinese phone (2)you re newbie in nairaland phone section that is why you are ranting to be notice (3) 19.9k you spent on the phone is too much,you haven't done it before (4) you expect the phone performance to be on par with other high end smart phone like s3,s4, iphone4, I just imaging what you would have done if you where among us that bought infinix zero, may be you would crash nairaland server,ewu
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Chimezie250(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
OdogwuMike:
go back from the start to my Capital Letter written post, read again, dis time around read carefully with an Innjoo Note flash torch grin grin, come back here and apologies for ur ignorance
what happen to the flashlight , the camera and the flash re OK or where you expecting it to perform like s4 or iphone5 camera , the picture I had taken both morning and night re OK , I will tell you next time before buying anything gadget make sure you get enough review, peace
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2014
OdogwuMike:
No nah nah Innjoo Coat i buy, just that i forgot to buy the Tie. Stop deceiving vulnerable innocent people
i don't understand what is the problem with yours
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2014
What do u expect from a low budget fone? Go for what suits ur needs. No doubt d issue of standard will always remain a problem for us, If what I need is in a low budget fone knowing how crappy I will either go for it or leave it, it's all about choices and that can be defined for what meets and what didn't meet my basic need. Next time op wait for user reviews on any fone before buying.
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by spaceboy: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2014
OP hmm I don't really know what u have against Innjoo or other Chinese brands that made u type such fallacies about them,are u sure it's the innjoo note my friend is using ur actually talking of or d 1 u made up that is giving u problems?
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by darex10: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
OP. Your experience with just one piece out of millions cud never determine d work rate. Reviews shows that the fone is ok for the price. I use innjoo note and so far........ its cool .
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by luluosas(m): 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chimezie250:
Okay. My i2s heated up one day that it disconnected the charger.

Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by econome(m): 6:06am On Nov 23, 2014
Randerl:
my guy you just yarn dust.

1. htc products are Taiwanese
2. iDevices, Lumia and several great brands etc are made by Foxconn. A Chinese ODM
3. Samsung and LG have their manufacturing facilities in China.

So which smart phone no be Chinko. you can have inferior and well made chinko products.

Select One Now.
Choose Wetin You Like

Flexing my Glo BIS on my Chinko

Everything is made in China...lol
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Hotdiamond(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2014
Peraonally. I can't tolerate a smartphone with a poor display. I can sacrifice any thing but that.
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by Elxandre(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Chimezie250:
you hate Chinese phone simple, for the past 4 months I have use z10,z3,innjoo i1s,infinix zero, gionee p4 , now innjoo note , you can check my post history to confirm it and most of them I sold it here ,, so just purge urseif the hate
bro, which is better between the note and the z3?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SIM Registration Of 95.7 Million Subscribers Invalid - NCC / How To Format S60 Series Nokia Phones / Play Modern Combat 5 Offline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.