Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands (10242 Views)

What Could Be The Cause Of Innjoo Quietness Lately? / Full And Unbiased Hands-on Review Of Innjoo Fire / Unlock Your Fones Free Of Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by TheSexyChic: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Abeg OP this thread is nonsense.. so many people have been using the same brand for months.. so you cannot generalize.. moving on jawe
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by PhoneGist(m): 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
This your analysis no true o..
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by SweetSoup(m): 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
okoheemmanuel:
gionee m3. i luv d fone die, d only tin it lacks is vivid color, bt it is ok 4 me sha. d ba3 na die. wen i say die i mean die, it can last for 24hrs on heavy usage.
Where did u buy ur m3 bro and does the back and home button have backlight..
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by mayorall(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Get mayor source 12000mah power bank.

Mayor source charge iPhone 5times

BB 6 times

infinix zero 4times

most tecno 5times.

price :

A piece #4000

5 - 9 pieces #3900

10pieces #3,700

www.mayorall.com

info@mayorall.com

mayor source had been tested by most Nigerians and prominent nairaland members.

Agreement:

Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises will direct customers to resellers of all states.

We will not sell to buyers of any state in which we have resellers. God bless you

Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by johnmikel(f): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
which nonsense are you people here . l have used gionee g2 and E3 they are all Chinese phones and far better than so many Samsung phones of the same price. I can attest gionee phone are very quality phones , I can recommend it for every tom,dick and Harry.
Re: True Review Of Innjoo Note Fone, Injoo Fones, And Nigerian Chinese Fone Brands by chidooh1: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2015
U bought a defective phone, why didn't u return it to jumia. There's what they call "retrieval" isn't it the same innjoo we're using that battery life lasts like 3days, never experience the issue of getting hot. I'm not promoting Chinese products or advertising for jumia. in fact, jumia is owning me a pouch which i paid for and weeks now they never get there ass together and return it back after an initial mistake in delivery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Sues Apple Over The Iphone 5 / Tecno Camon C8 Puzzle / How To Format S60 Series Nokia Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.