Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? (1385 Views)

Question: Ladies What Do You Think Is Harder To Find? / Which Is Harder To Find, A Dream Wife Or A Dream Husband? / Good Job Or Good Wife: Which Is Harder To Find? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by clevvermind(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2014
Is it the money to do marriage(traditional & white wedding) that is harder to find, Or it is who(the right person) to marry?

Drop your take on this.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by Merlissa(f): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Who to marry
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by STENON(f): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
Whom to marry?

Your Huge money for wedding is totally useless if you dnt marry the right Person

1 Like

Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by clevvermind(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
STENON:
Whom to marry?

Your Huge money for wedding is totally useless if you dnt marry the right Person
u are ryte. Do u know that i'm still searching for the right kind of girl to marry till now? Not that the money is nt there but who is that girl that i can vow to spend the rest of my life with is the problem.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by clevvermind(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Merlissa:
Who to marry
my dear u are ryte. Who to marry.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by STENON(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
[/quote] [quote
author=clevvermind post=28161426] u are ryte. Do u know that i'm still
searching for the right kind of girl to marry till now? Not that the
money is nt there but who is that girl that i can vow to spend the rest
of my life with is the problem.[/quote] Alright, Trust God for the right
Person to marry and he wont disapoint you. It is just a matter of time,
and Patience.

Meanwhile, The Patience Period is meant for you to be working on
yourself, on how to be a Good husband to your wife and a good Father to
your children.
I wish you Goodluck
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
The search for that one true love, the compatible long-term mate, of course

There are a hundred and one ways to raise cash in a few days
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by clevvermind(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
Zeemoor:

yea
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Zeemoor:

undecided
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by wordbank(m): 7:07am On Nov 20, 2014
Get money first!
Any other thing is just a plus

1 Like

Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by jnrbayano(m): 7:19am On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
Is it the money to do marriage(traditional & white wedding) that is harder to find, Or it is who(the right person) to marry?

Drop your take on this.

Is your definition of marriage "traditional and white wedding"?
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by clevvermind(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2014
jnrbayano:

Is your definition of marriage "traditional and white wedding"?
no. that's just the ceremony.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by clevvermind(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
wordbank:
Get money first!
Any other thing is just a plus
finding the right partner is a very difficult task even when the money is there.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by whao: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Zeemoor:

Its not as easy as you said, I have met several ladies claiming they truly love you but put money and wealth as priority.

If u Rush into a Relatnshp u ll Rush Out. I wonder why there is no Holiness amngs many here yet they need better hubby's/wifes. Dnt fool urslf cs its nt possible. U cnt giv wht u dnt hv cos u dnt deserve it...... Hey its just what I observe n dnt think otherwise.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by jnrbayano(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
no. that's just the ceremony.

Then, as for your question, one is as important as the other.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by clevvermind(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2014
jnrbayano:

Then, as for your question, one is as important as the other.
can u tell me why?
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
whao:

Its not as easy as you said, I have met several ladies claiming they truly love you but put money and wealth as priority.

If u Rush into a Relatnshp u ll Rush Out. I wonder why there is no Holiness amngs many here yet they need better hubby's/wifes. Dnt fool urslf cs its nt possible. U cnt giv wht u dnt hv cos u dnt deserve it...... Hey its just what I observe n dnt think otherwise.

Someone just broke your heart, Mr?
smiley
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by whao: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zeemoor:

Someone just broke your heart, Mr?
smiley

Lol! Breaking of hrt does not exist in this 21st century. Let that lady park well cos' I think lots of them flight the street. Just as my boss will always say, if you say rubbish I will throw u and go outside the street and get lots of graduates with file searching for the same job. ...... So you can see why I cnt be hrt broken.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
whao:

Lol! Breaking of hrt does not exist in this 21st century. Let that lady park well cos' I think lots of them flight the street. Just as my boss will always say, if you say rubbish I will throw u and go outside the street and get lots of graduates with file searching for the same job. ...... So you can see why I cnt be hrt broken.
Your posts reeks of aggressiveness
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by Missmossy(f): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Even those who aint stable financially get married, whom to settle down with is the greater challenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by whao: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zeemoor:

Your posts reeks of aggressiveness

You re' Not far from the truth, but I am sure someday my prayer for over 10yrs won't be invain.

Anyway you look gorgeous and .......
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by clevvermind(m): 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Missmossy:
Even those who aint stable financially get married, whom to settle down with is the greater challenge.
now u are talking. i'm still searching.
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
May the good Lord make his face shine upon you and answer your prayers smiley
whao:

You re' Not far from the truth, but I am sure someday my prayer for over 10yrs won't be invain.

Anyway you look gorgeous and .......
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by whao: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Zeemoor:
May the good Lord make his face shine upon you and answer your prayers smiley

A mighty Amen to that and wish u same too
Re: The Money For Marriage And Who To Marry: Which One Is Harder To Find? by Ilekokonit: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Its definitely the RIGHT one to Marry thats harder to find.

Some people don't make big bucks until later in their life but if you mistakenly or hurriedly marry the wrong spouse it may set you back 20 years or more.

Why do you think that the bible states that "He that findeth a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord."

(1) (Reply)

Strong Word For Love In 2015-advice! / The Ears Of A Man Is Better Than His Manhood. / What Is The Best Kidplay You Enjoys Doing Most With Your Bf Or Gf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.