Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? (26221 Views)

How Patient Will U Be When You Get To Know That The Man U Married Is Impotent ? / On Ur Wedding Night U Find Out Ur Hubby Is Impotent Na Wetin U Go Do? / Help! My Fiance Is Impotent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? by beylinko(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Y can't u just check d date b4 posting
Re: How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Stupid post.
Re: How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not? by Sierusvirus(m): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2017
Very stupid and useless post.
It shows he has better sex control than you. You want to check if his impotent, how would he check if you are fertile after going around all men like a she-goat without self control.
Simply tell us that you can't control yourself again and Konji has humbled and pushing you for sex, because it's obvious you can't hold any longer and surely you must cheat on him to release the konji.
Girls keep saying no sex till marriage but greater % of them can't keep or control their sexual urge rather pretend they can.
Have tried it with girls, no sex, no touching, can't even change my cloths in front of her. The only option was to cheat on me, I found out and ended the relationship immediately.
What am I driving at, I never came here NL to seek if the girls were fertile or not but rather they cheated and I sent they away.
I noticed if ladies wants to justify their cheating habit , they start setting boundaries to cover up their previous body counts and seeking sympathetic attention.
It humbles them if the guy is game with everything of no sex. She will now plan another strategy asking, are you sure he is not impotent. Did he ask if you are fertile, have you asked yourself this question?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? / As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.