Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police (58645 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by eleko1: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
NIAGRA POLICE,Tufia!Just yesterday mend claimed they are responsible for d building collapsed.TB Joshua told the whole world dat it was BokO haram and one mystery plane.Like play like play,they'll shoved the issue under carpet.Chai!I tire for dis kontri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by philips70(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
spenca:
@op which one be felled again ?? See what GEJ has done to our educational sector, saTANist see what you represent , shame !!

Why embarrass yourself in this manner? Please delete this comment immediately and I will help delete this mention.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Molly1991(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
ifyclose2:
Who are they fooling?....it isn't rocket science that d building collapsed because TB joshua ILLEGALLY added extra floors to d building which put extra pressure on d building foundation. Period.
its a controlled demolition. it could be anybody that did just that but I know they demolition was a sort of control either chemically or electrically.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Sirnuel: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
i saw a fotoage of the building during the course of its alleged collapse or demolition, whatever

And i concure to what the police is saying,

the way the building fell, can't be because of structural failure

if u've been opportuned to see a controlled demolition before, u'll understand what am trying to say

Try googling up few controled demolition, buildings that fell due to structural failure and how the SCOAN fell, and do the comparism

Now the question is, why would someone decide to bomb a church and who is the someone??
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Themandator: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
TB Joshua is really connected in the right places... Control demolition my foot

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by KEVIND: 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
Popular Abuja-based televangelist and founder of Champions Royal Assembly, Kubwa

Prophet Joshua Iginla Abuja,was reported to have released more shocking revelations during Sunday service at his church.
He told the congregation while praying that the September, the 12th Synagogue building collapse will soon repeat, itself, especially to key people in the ministry who are making mockery of T.B. Joshua, instead of offering him support in this hard time.
According to Encomium Weekly, Prophet Iginla was quoted saying:
“What happened at Synagogue that people are now pointing accusing fingers at T.B. Joshua should get ready because I see the same thing happening here and there, including so called people in the ministry who are supposed to stand by him. When it happens to them, they will now understand what really happened there. This is a prophetic word and I want you to write it down. I saw it and I was afraid. And that is why I have to say this now because what we don’t understand, let’s not understand it the hard way,” he stated.
Nigeria Christian body “CAN and PFN” are at loggerheads with TB Joshua over  membership,
The Christendom in Nigeria is in a state of tatters, with all manner of hypocrisy, bad and very ugly stories emanating from the religious circle.; Nigerian Christian and Islamic leaders must accept the responsibility to reshape the direction of the country. It is because they live very far from the people that they do not feel for the poor. How many of the privileged pastors live in Ajegunle, Orile-Iganmu, Nyanya, Mararaba. No! They stay in high brow areas with security, palatial homes with modern gadgets for comfort, a drive round town in multi million jeep cars while the members of their flock are sick, distressed, harassed, go hungry and lack nutrition. Except TB Joshua we see feeding the poor, giving scholarships, and live in Ikotun, a suburb of Lagos State and known as one of the poor areas in Lagos. Of course, all fingers are not equal, surely there handful of good people out the that help the poor in the little way they can.
The religious leaders cannot always push the blame to government when they hide in their cocoon to commit all manner of atrocities. If only 30 men of God in Nigeria would behave like TB Joshua, one representing each state in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Objection: This case wasn't proved beyond reasonable doubt that the building collapsed as a result of controlled demolition. What factual substantive variables were presented before the conclusion was reached? Were there fragments of explosives? U can't conclude that its a controlled demolition just because dust like aka smoke particles were seen during the collapse. It could have been dust coming from blocks breaking appart as they fall on eachother.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by dollarlander: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
intergral:
Confused nation and clueless presido!!!!!

I don't know how old you are but you sound like a little boy. Everything now is Jonathan, he should come from abuja to come and do the work of police so that you will know he is not clueless.

SEUN please you have to implement age limit to certain thread on Nairaland, so that we can filter out clueless fellow like this boy.

Everything is Jonathan if you poo Jonathan, if you fart Jonathan is you spit kelebe Jonathan, if you shit and wee Jonathan haaaa! Na only him waka come, a beg.

If it is any of his critics that is in power they can not achieve anything.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by A7(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
if the news is true, it proves one thing which is, tb Joshua exterminate those miracle seeking sheeps, they pay huge sums of money which he can't refund and can't work the miracle they seek.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by ekemini007(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
tit:
this is why nigeria is in a shambles.
nobody has regard for merit.
the dsp has had one month to gather forensic evidence of explosives at the building site.
but did he do it?
no!
instead he comes here to mouth off about the speed of collapse!
when the structure was not adequately reinforced to carry all the floors.
And he had no evidence about any demolition.

mr dsp: you have no evidence that
collapse was a controlled demolition, but staring you in the face is evidence the building was inadequate.
yet you say it is demolition?
what does this make you?

like Prof Wole Acebe would say : Nigeria, your road is still far.

No is ur own road tht is still far.. if uve watched that footage and still mentain dat position of urs.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by duni04(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
ifyclose2:
Who are they fooling?....it isn't rocket science that d building collapsed because TB joshua ILLEGALLY added extra floors to d building which put extra pressure on d building foundation. Period.
They tried ufo's people no chop. They wan come tûsh am small and confuse people with controlled demolition wey nobody understand, so everybody will just say oh and move along. We're already forgetting the building collapsed because Joshua tried to add more floors, illegally!

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Okudiover(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
spenca:
@op which one be felled again ?? See what GEJ has done to our educational sector, saTANist see what you represent , shame !!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am not a GEJ supporter anyway but are you for real hommie so since 6-3-3-4 educational system which I am sure you are a beneficiary you have not heard of the past participle "felled". Even under literature? Na u suppose shame mugu

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
philips70:

Why embarrass yourself in this manner? Please delete this comment immediately and I will help delete this mention.
As in ehn ignorance at its peak. In d yeye guy's mind he will think the op made a big grammatical error because of the word "felled". Some people dint go to school yet they will be doing like as they got a phd. Just cos he hasn't heard d word felled b4 he used that as a means to take a swipe at the op. What a shame. If dat nigga is reading dis, he should know hez a disgrace.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
And this is why I don't trust anything from any official from any sector of Nigerian government. The level of the combination of ineptness and corruption is outstanding.

And I'm supposed to trust them that the country is Ebola free?

Nigeria is like one of those "to match wearing" Women that Shehu Buhari Omo Musa talked about that are already dead (they just need to close their eyes so we can bury them.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by koikoi2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
It's only a blind man or those who hate d prophet will say dat it was not controlled demolition.

Truth will always prevail.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Themandator: 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
Sirnuel:
i saw a fotoage of the building during the course of its alleged collapse or demolition, whatever

And i concure to what the police is saying,

the way the building fell, can't be because of structural failure

if u've been opportuned to see a controlled demolition before, u'll understand what am trying to say

Try googling up few controled demolition, buildings that fell due to structural failure and how the SCOAN fell, and do the comparism

Now the question is, why would someone decide to bomb a church and who is the someone??

I have seen both videos...control demolition means it is controlled so as to reduce the impact on surrounding structures not that it was invisibly controlled.

The owner of the building is a big man and the truth will never be acknowledged, officially.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by chidex101(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2014
It is obvious that everybody will not believe what the prophet is saying but mark his words. As human being we re supposed to hear from our heavenly father but do to our limitations we re unable. An attack to God's anointed one is always a mystery to unbelievers. Thank God for CCTV. Just imagine what mouth would have said in absence of CCTV evidence. Check the case of Job. Don't allow devil to use u to attack the God's anointed one.

Salute to the martyrs of faith!.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Horus(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAccLLUNq2s

[size=15pt]Controlled Demolition vs Collapse by Structural Failure[/size]

This video is to show the difference between a controlled demolition and a collapse by structural failure

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by snaketail22(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
You guys can say all what you like about SCOAN and the man of God. I just pray that u dont use ur mouth to cos problem for yourself. Anyone that God set free is free indeed
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by duni04(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2014
koikoi2:
It's only a blind man or those who hate d prophet will say dat it was not controlled demolition.

Truth will always prevail.
Incredible! grin
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by spenca: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2014

Okay the point those of you that have quoted me are missing is the fact that saTANist and GEJ have decayed education that it even affects me, and I can't differ a proper meaningful sentence from not . GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by henryobinna(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
spenca:

Okay the point those of you that have quoted me are missing is the fact that saTANist and GEJ have decayed education that it even affects me, and I can't differ a proper meaningful sentence from not . GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB GMB
all I can say is;
'help is all you need'

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Blueboy146(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
[quote
author=koikoi2 post=28171867]It's only a blind man or those who hate d
prophet will say dat it was not controlled demolition.

Truth will always prevail. [/quote]

#noted
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Themandator: 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Molly1991:
its a controlled demolition. it could be anybody that did just that but I know they demolition was a sort of control either chemically or electrically.

CCTV circles the complex... Nobody could have sprayed or wired any part of that building without been captured.

And then, who was the target? That building is not the office nor main church building as to make the prophet the target.

Why would terrorist group bother with control demolition when they seek to take souls in large numbers

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by spenca: 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
cococandy:
the grammar is correct

Thank you my sister , all these saTANist don spoil everything
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Okudiover(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
spenca:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Leave that GMB excuse wey u wan give because this no be GEJ vs GMB topic na the tpoic of "felled or not felled". You no fit escape that one guy cos you've been BUSTED. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Trafford(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Haters will keep making noise... sometimes we're really blinded by our own sentiment. Leave church or religion and call a spade a spade. IT'S A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION PERIOD... DOES A BUILDING COLLAPSE ENTERING THE GROUND LIKE IT'S BEING BURIED?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by spenca: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
Okudiover:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Leave that GMB excuse wey u wan give because this no be GEJ vs GMB topic na the tpoic of "felled or not felled". You no fit escape that one guy cos you've been BUSTED. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know you can't relate with it so no problem cop
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Ranchhoddas: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
spenca:

story for the gods...tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
ekemini007:
[s]The tin about nigerians is that thy not half as smart as thy give demself credit for. Yes! Am a member of scoan.
People are jst blinded by share hate for this man that even before he speaks hes shot down as a liar!

The first day my engineer friend saw the clip of synagogue buiding calaspe, his exlamation was "ha!.. but this na controled demolition na".

That was hw i even come to know what controled demolition is honestly.
Later i googled footage of controled demolitions and saw similiarities.To be clear i checked on colaspe via structural failure and the truth was all too clear.

The ministry even brought out a vidoe to this effect yet nobody payed any attention.everyone jst wanted this man hanged.

Nigerians pls learn to be more objective in ur analysis and stop band wagon aprroach to everytin.

Salute to the matyrs of faith![/s]

You o, your Man of Goat (MoG) una two dey crease together. Nonsense!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Ranchhoddas: 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2014
Trafford:
Haters will keep making noise... sometimes we're really blinded by our own sentiment. Leave church or religion and call a spade a spade. IT'S A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION PERIOD... DOES A BUILDING COLLAPSE ENTERING THE GROUND LIKE IT'S BEING BURIED?
controlled demolition carried out by who?where have you seen controlled demolition carried out with people still in the building?why did he lie at first that it was a UFO that caused the collapse?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! / Prophet Paul Abam Caught Burying Charms In Someone's House In Cross River (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.