Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police (58613 Views)

Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Synagogue Building Was Attacked By US - Russian Intelligence / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by soulglo: 3:22am On Nov 20, 2014
This sounds like a badly written nollywood story line. So embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Moheat(m): 3:27am On Nov 20, 2014
spenca:
@op which one be felled again ?? See what GEJ has done to our educational sector, saTANist see what you represent , shame !!

Okay the point those of you that have quoted me are missing is the fact that saTANist and GEJ have decayed education that it even affects me, and I can't differ a proper meaningful sentence from not .
What has GEJ has to do with the issue on ground? At least the OP acquired his education before GEJ even became a Governor. And for ur info if my English isn't correct is not GEJ fault oh! Cos me don graduate before OBJ even become presido! May be u blame Abacha and Abdulsalam

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by bleufaucon: 3:48am On Nov 20, 2014
Controlled demolition is what brought down that building,just like the world trade centre. Some people in this world are desperately ignorant,choosing to remain indifferent to real facts. It is amazing to know but not surprising that some Nigerians think 2 planes brought down the twin towers,no! It is controlled demolition..bombs in the building that brought this building down.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sexybash(f): 3:56am On Nov 20, 2014
smudge2079:
Controlled demolition Maybe T. B Joshua was right all along.
I wonder how the brain of the average nigerian function
This building did not meet the standard questions you should ask is where was the plans
The materials that was used did they meet the required standard for people that are been sentimental very soon your family's and loved ones will be a victim of screwed up society

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by 2mNaira: 3:58am On Nov 20, 2014
spenca:
@op which one be felled again ?? See what GEJ has done to our educational sector, saTANist see what you represent , shame !!

Okay the point those of you that have quoted me are missing is the fact that saTANist and GEJ have decayed education that it even affects me, and I can't differ a proper meaningful sentence from not .

The use of fell there is absilutely correct.
Fell means to deliberately.make a tall object to fall.
Check ur dictionary for more info.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by peteofi(m): 4:03am On Nov 20, 2014
Who be this police self? That's why its called "CONTROLLED". You determine what is damaged and ensure safety of people around the demo. Na controlled demolition, 117 people die put? Abeg make dem change story for us. I even prefer the aeroplane thesis. Crappy.

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by zingobaby: 4:07am On Nov 20, 2014
This is true statement,a six story building can not colapsy once unles by control demolition.Naturaly building cant fall once.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by tit(f): 4:46am On Nov 20, 2014
Who would want TB Joshua's house demolished?
1) Rival men of god
2) boko haram (read this as Mr. nobody, the bogey man)
3) Lagos state government.

Rival men of god and boko haram are likely to stick a lot of explosives in one spot and make a whole lot of bang to render the building useless.

Fassola's LASG on the other hand may have the resources to commission a "controlled demolition". They have their agents building high-risse structure at Eko Atlantic City.
Such people also have the experience to calculate the spots to bury and place just enough explosives to bring poor TB Joshua's crumbling.
The collapse of the Synagogue of All Nations building looks like when some City officials decide to demolish and remove a building that does not suit them. Unfortunately, they did not liase with the occupiers of the building before they set off their charges.

LASG has motive and opportunity!!!!!!!
TB Joshua, look not further than Fassola for who felled your sagacious building with controlled demolition!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by allbright(m): 4:57am On Nov 20, 2014
Controlled lie, I wonder how much this man was paid? Nigeria is finished!

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by 19naia(m): 5:06am On Nov 20, 2014
I am living now in a house across from the airforce base... Almost every day is one helicopter that passes low over the house and i feel the walls vibrate with strong reverberations... Our building is wood frame and flexible and strong..So no worries here..

But this personal experience makes me believe that TB Joshuas building was built above its permited height and experienced the Common practice of low paid cement mixer/brick layer crew, to take some of the cement home for themsleves and use less than required for the project at hand..
This is enough to put the building at risk and then the kind of reverberation a helicopter can make through a building is powerful and it can reverberate through every grain of sand in the cement mix.. After that, any bad cement mix area will crumble and allow the building to collapse under its own excess weight...

I think the helicopter was not intentional, but maybe a blessing if you consider that the building would otherwise have been finished and then packed to full capacity and beyond with congregation shaking the building with dance and singing and praises... That would reverberate through the bulding as well, and many-many more would be among the casualities than this premature collapse we have now...

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by kennedyugo: 5:20am On Nov 20, 2014
spenca:

What's wrong with the word "felled"? Check your dictionary before you condemn

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 20, 2014
I pity this country cry

What then was he testifying to since he had no FACTS that there was foul play here? All he kept saying was what he THOUGHT might have happened, and not actually what happened.

What investigation was carried out concerning this. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 20, 2014
bleufaucon:
Controlled demolition is what brought down that building,just like the world trade centre. Some people in this world are desperately ignorant,choosing to remain indifferent to real facts. It is amazing to know but not surprising that some Nigerians think 2 planes brought down the twin towers,no! It is controlled demolition..bombs in the building that brought this building down.

Erm...were the twin towers brought down to the ground?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Smooyis(m): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2014
I knew all along that they will get to know about this looking at the video clips. The collapse was simply that of a controlled demolition. simple!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by DaBullIT(m): 5:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Saw or heard ? Witness is unsure

Cutting iron with saw does not produce lightening

If it was a controlled demolition then terrorists didn't do it , terrorists dont control demolition , they bomb things with impunity

Wheres the officer's info about demolition from ? American movies ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Kakatazz(f): 5:54am On Nov 20, 2014
omenka:
Nigeria is officially screwed!! God forbid!!

This useless testimony would wind up in tatters under cross examination by even the most naïve attorney but in this situation, both the prosecution and the defence are in collusion, therefore, come what may, the defendant will walk!!

This is the kind of sad commentaries you get when you see the most powerful men under the law in a state and the entire country walk hand in hand with a guy who's about to face prosecution and likely conviction. The law is tacitly warped in his favour.

#shame on Fashola.
#shame on Jonathan.
Wrong.Fashola has spoken the truth but MEND and some other powers are really trying hard to suppress Justice.Synagogue has an enviable list of influential members.
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Omooba77: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2014
spenca:

fell2fɛl/verbpast tense: felled; past participle: felled1.cut down (a tree)."33 million trees are felled each day"synonyms:cut down, chop down, hack down, saw down, knock down, hew, demolish, tear down, bring down, raze,level, clear"all the dead sycamores had to be felled"2.stitch down (the edge of a seam) to lie flat."a flat-felled seam"

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by fr3do(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2014
But saying its a controlled demolition is more work for the police and a griever alleged crime for Tb Joshua.
If it is a demolition where are the remnants of the explosives used?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by gnykelly(m): 6:30am On Nov 20, 2014
do pastor also bribe. haaa wetin dis people take us for
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 20, 2014
spenca:

Felled is a good word
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by Montaque(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2014
CharliParker:
How can a building just failed down like that it is a correct control demolition,most of this nairaland una de reason at all you need not a prophet to tell u this
no prejudice bro, building with structural default can cave-in like that without touching nearby structures. My take is that more expert investigation should be done, because as much as the head of the police CID is important, he is not an expert and cannot give authority to what he says about building collapse. I watched the video too, so we should nt just conclude that its a controlled demolition because of the way the building collapsed,that makes Hollywood believable. The video should trigger qualitative investigation acceptable in the 21st century beng scientifically proved. I wish God give us the grace to wait till the end of it all.RIP to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by fr3do(m): 6:32am On Nov 20, 2014
Smooyis:
I knew all along that they will get to know about this looking at the video clips. The collapse was simply that of a controlled demolition. simple!

then Tb Joshua should be charged with Genocide!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by tonio2: 6:33am On Nov 20, 2014
masonkz:
I pity this country cry

What then was he testifying to since he had no FACTS that there was foul play here? All he kept saying was what he THOUGHT might have happened, and not actually what happened.

What investigation was carried out concerning this. Smh

My point exactly! From a police officer you'd expect him to come up with concrete facts e.g. taking residual samples of the rubble and testing for presence of foreign and/or explosive material, or evidence from carrying out proper forensic investigation regarding activities and movement around the building in the days leading to its collapse. When a police officer relies on a survivors word of mouth-with no scientific proof whatsoever- as his evidence....we are in serious trouble o!

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by holatin(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2014
Rexnegro:

And what if what was reported is really what happened...at least u would seen a report saying MEND claiming responsibility . Why the beef for this synagogue man ehn ? Una just want this man to go down by any mean sha . Smh
Allah bear me witness the pastor I love most in Nigeria is TB JOSHUA. he is d only pastor that give out, I use to stay in ikotun, I saw many good thing he has done.
but now that he did or doing something like lying or cover up, I will do like my mentor fela anikulapo kuti, I GO SHOUT OOOOO, I GO SHOUT PLENTY O.
listen to fela I go shout plenty.

good morning

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by mrmagoo(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2014
I've seen this before. They are going to keep throwing different stories at us all till we forget about the issue and tb joshua will be a free man once more.
If it was in more developed countries, this man will be fined and charged for negligence first before any other charges like bribery and forgery. But in this banana republic called nigeria, gov't goes at snail's pace while the evil ones take advantage
This country is cursed I hate it with a passion

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by holatin(m): 6:39am On Nov 20, 2014
Pennyways:
its so sad that you don't even know or have an idea of what the truth look like, yet you claim to know the truth
Allah bear me witness the pastor I love most in Nigeria
is TB JOSHUA. he is d only pastor that give out, I use
to stay in ikotun, I saw many good thing he has done.
but now that he did or doing something like lying or
cover up, I will do like my mentor fela anikulapo kuti, I
GO SHOUT OOOOO, I GO SHOUT PLENTY O.
listen to fela I go
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by fr3do(m): 6:43am On Nov 20, 2014
19naia:
I am living now in a house across from the airforce base... Almost every day is one helicopter that passes low over the house and i feel the walls vibrate with strong reverberations... Our building is wood frame and flexible and strong..So no worries here..

But this personal experience makes me believe that TB Joshuas building was built above its permited height and experienced the Common practice of low paid cement mixer/brick layer crew, to take some of the cement home for themsleves and use less than required for the project at hand..
This is enough to put the building at risk and then the kind of reverberation a helicopter can make through a building is powerful and it can reverberate through every grain of sand in the cement mix.. After that, any bad cement mix area will crumble and allow the building to collapse under its own excess weight...

I think the helicopter was not intentional, but maybe a blessing if you consider that the building would otherwise have been finished and then packed to full capacity and beyond with congregation shaking the building with dance and singing and praises... That would reverberate through the bulding as well, and many-many more would be among the casualities than this premature collapse we have now...

you have said it all, the building was not up to standard.
Some people arguing here do not care what happened to the building, they are just about taking the blame off the church management and the engineer.
Controlled demolition? By who? Why?

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by sorom4: 6:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Nobody runs away from the judgement of God; who seeth and knoweth all
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by immortalvoices(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2014
Looking at various comments here..make me weep for the people of this country...

A lot seems to av allow hatred be-cloud their sense of judgement

By our words we ar simply changing our lives negatively

God help us!
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by hensben(m): 6:45am On Nov 20, 2014
greenremote:
Breaking News...............Nigeria just qualify for afcon as 2nd best loser to DR congo.Egypt looked to have clinch the 2nd best losers spot going into halftime with a goal lead and 9 points in Tunis but the Tunisians came back stronger in the 2nd half as they just defeated Egypt 2-1.This victory means SE have 8 points,DR congo 9 while Angola,Togo,Egypt and malawi all have 7 points.
bro are u for real?
Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by nkpommpko(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Ok you said it was controlled and felled, who then felled it?
A. mend
B. Boko
C. Witches
D. Enemies of progress
E. Others

And the tom foolery continues....

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police by thegoodone2(m): 6:47am On Nov 20, 2014
the man said it nobody believe him. can we wait till they use the same thing to demolish Aso roch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Speaks On His Preferred Candidate: 'Thief Better Than A Killer' / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number / Man Asks Church To Return His Tithes Or Face Court Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.