Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,930 members, 7,824,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires (42869 Views)

Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) / Yoruba Man, Hausa Man, But No Biafran, On Forbes List. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Oment5: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
smallJagaban:

WHY WILL EBO CREATE SOMETHING FROM NOTHING? IS LAGOS YOUR PAPA LAND?

YORUBA DOESN'T OVERSTEP THEIR BOUNDARY. SOUTH WEST REGION IS FRUITFUL ENOUGH FOR SWESTERNERS TO SURVIVE.....

The lawyer that file the suit against Fashola is an Igbo man, he will take part to share the compensation while the Yo-robbers that was deported will travel back to their shanties at oshun and ekiti ara without a penny.

You dig the formula?
Yo-robber duncegrin

6 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by pazienza(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Collynzo9:
I have never really been interested in this world richest list stuff, a more evenly spread wealth is better for Igbo land and Igbos.

Exactly. Wealth being concentrated in the hands of few,would always be injurious to the society,by creating individuals too powerful that the society can not control them.

The ancient Igbos knew this, so to prevent the emergence of men too wealthy that they can control the society and disrupt the republics the people created,they created a title system where by men surrendered their wealth in exchange for respect the titles brought with them, even though those titles came with little or no power. That way they prevented the emergence of powerful men.

2 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by chacoonder(m): 5:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
kettykin:
A note to Niger Deltans and other Nigerians , the igbos who made the List have no links whatsoever with Niger Delta Oil unlike some of the other Nigerian billionaires who were allocated Niger Delta oil wells by the Northern Military heads of state .

These Include Mike Adenuga, TY Danjuma, Folorunsho Alakija,Femi otedola,mohammed Indimi, Tunde Folawiyo etc these have feasted and still feast on Niger Delta heritage
see the full list below
http://www.forbes.com/africa-billionaires/list/#tab:overall
...Bigot
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by smallJagaban: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oment5:
The lawyer that file the suit against Fashola is an Igbo man, he will take part to share the compensation while the Yo-robbers that was deported will travel back to their shanties at oshun and ekiti ara without a penny.

You dig the formula?
Yo-robber duncegrin

FOOLISH MAN GIVING HIMSELF AND HIS DEPORTED GULLIBLE TRIBE HOPE.

WHAT'S THE OUTCOME OF THE SUIT?

HAS THEY COMPENSATE THEM?

LAGOS IS IN SOUTH WEST, AND IT BELONGS TO YORUBA.. YORUBA HAVE STAKE IN LAGOS MORE THAN MEN THAT! CROSSED NIGER BRIDGE TO HUSTLE
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Oment5: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
smallJagaban:

FOOLISH MAN GIVING HIMSELF AND HIS DEPORTED GULLIBLE TRIBE HOPE.

HAS THEY COMPENSATE THEM?

LAGOS IS IN SOUTH WEST, AND IT BELONGS TO YORUBA.. YORUBA HAVE STAKE IN LAGOS MORE THAN MEN THAT! CROSSED NIGER BRIDGE TO HUSTLE
Daft yo-robber cow, compensation normally goes unannounced.
The boko haram's victim normally receive compensation but you will never hear about it.
Don't you know that Igbos normally announce the number of their kinsmen that died in every bomb blast because of the compensation that follows it?

Since you're a yo-robber cow dung, I don't expect you to know what's up.
Lagos is a no man's land, if you're not cool with it then hang yourself or take Awo medication.

6 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by smallJagaban: 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oment5:
Daft yo-robber cow, compensation normally goes unannounced.
The boko haram's victim normally receive compensation but you will never hear about it.
Don't you know that Igbos normally announce the number of their kinsmen that died in every bomb blast because of the compensation that follows it?

Since you're a yo-robber cow dung, I don't expect you to know what's up.
Lagos is a no man's land, if you're not cool with it then hang yourself or take Awo medication.

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF ABOUT WHAT CAN'T HAPPEN.. WHO KNOWS YOU WERE AMONG THAT WERE DEPORTED......

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND YET YOUR PEOPLE ARE DEPORTED, YOUR PEOPLE ARE BEING GOVERNED BY YORUBA PEOPLE....

WHEN WILL EBO RULE LAGOS..................
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by fx45(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
oduaboy1:
So you think this people will sit down and let their cashcows be revoked without doing anything.
Yeah, U're right! That's why all hell has been let loose to ensure that Jonathan doesn't return in 2015. The APC evil alliance and BokoHaram easily comes to mind. The truth is they will all fail. We're watching with eagle eyes... 2015 will be very interesting.
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Oment5: 6:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
smallJagaban:

KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF ABOUT WHAT CAN'T HAPPEN.. WHO KNOWS YOU WERE AMONG THAT WERE DEPORTED......

LAGOS IS NO MAN'S LAND YET YOUR PEOPLE ARE DEPORTED, YOUR PEOPLE ARE BEING GOVERNED BY YORUBA PEOPLE....

WHEN WILL EBO RULE LAGOS..................
Lagos is a no man's land.

Yo-robber jobless oafs are also deported so I don't know what's the fuss about deportation.

Legal residents of lagos(Igbos) open a suit against fash-ole while illegal immigrants from the shanties of oshun, iba-dam and ekiti kept quite.

3 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by smallJagaban: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
Oment5:
Lagos is a no man's land.

Yo-robber jobless oafs are also deported so I don't know what's the fuss about deportation.

Legal residents of lagos(Igbos) open a suit against fash-ole while illegal immigrants from the shanties of oshun, iba-dam and ekiti kept quite.

WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR FATHER'S COMPOUND IN LAGOS?

2 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by PenSniper: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
9jii:
I wonder d kind noise these people will make if dangote na one of em?

They will celebrate until they fall into boiling water. They are such bunch of primitive and archaic tribe that their attitudes do amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
oduaboy1:
Idiot,must you Igbos drag yorubas into your stupidity.Fine,forbes just included your brothers into their billionaires list,oya go out in the street,carry drums and dance,as if their inclusion affects your life in any way.Adenuga and co have been on the list since God knows when,does it affect an average yoruba man in anyway?If no.Then why are u loudmouthed ibbos distubing us with your trademark chestbeating

The idiotic op just had to massage the iboss non-existent ego. grin grin grin grin
nobody dragged you into anything.....the post was about an igbo man who entered the forbes list which wasn't a way to ridicule any tribe and all of a sudden tribalist came out from no where......I get confused when there is a post about igbos and the only people who come out to cause trouble are ur people......I haven't seen a ss man attack even the northerner......why must it be you guys?

3 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
smallJagaban:

WHY WILL EBO CREATE SOMETHING FROM NOTHING? IS LAGOS YOUR PAPA LAND?

YORUBA DOESN'T OVERSTEP THEIR BOUNDARY. SOUTH WEST REGION IS FRUITFUL ENOUGH FOR SWESTERNERS TO SURVIVE.....

fruitful?? Am sure u haven't stepped out of the SW before....for you to even open ur mouth to make that comment.....go to anambra state as a case study and see millionaires who made their fortune in Nnewi and onitsha without even stepping out of the east..there are many igbos who prefer to stay @ home like enugu peeps,owerri,aba..etc....please stop insinuating.....igbos are virtually everywhere....

4 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
PenSniper:

They will celebrate until they fall into boiling water. They are such bunch of primitive and archaic tribe that their attitudes do amaze me.
and u are so sophisticated that one man can hold the whole of south west to ransom? A friend was gisting me today on the evil deed attributed to ur god Tinubu and fashola.....it was really despicable.....and u call ur self sophisticated? U are worse than the dude in gods must be crazy.....

3 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by BOSSGUY1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have always be intrigued by mining, does anyone know of any active coal mines, or iron-ore mines in Nigeria?
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by azzima(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

does he think they don't kill their people too?
ohaneze and co will always publicize Igbo deaths, but tinubu is far too busy with APC to care about any Yoruba that dies in the north
Biafrans are killed in The North because of Their empty chest beating. For example this, because forbes magazine mentioned Biafrans in their list, u start Hearing insults about other tribes??sentimental Igbos. What happens wHen u become president?that whyBiafrans Can NEVER taste The presidency. Ha ve u ever Witnessed rich igbo men in a restaurant?all u hear is just empty noise all over d Place. Very crass and unurbane.
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 7:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
azzima:
Biafrans are killed in The North because of Their empty chest beating. For example this, because forbes magazine mentioned Biafrans in their list, u start Hearing insults about other tribes??sentimental Igbos. What happens wHen u become president?that whyBiafrans Can NEVER taste The presidency. Ha ve u ever Witnessed rich igbo men in a restaurant?all u hear is just empty noise all over d Place. Very crass and unurbane.
for more than 40 years,the igbos never produced the number one man.....and they survived all the hatred and attacks by people like you......but we are still here...progressing.....and I don't think the presidency was a contributing factor to our succeSs......so do the needful

5 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by PenSniper: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
meccuno:
and u are so sophisticated that one man can hold the whole of south west to ransom? A friend was gisting me today on the evil deed attributed to ur god Tinubu and fashola.....it was really despicable.....and u call ur self sophisticated? U are worse than the dude in gods must be crazy.....

If you were not a buffoon, would you say a man who lost a state election holds the region to ransom ?

2 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by smallJagaban: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
meccuno:
fruitful?? Am sure u haven't stepped out of the SW before....for you to even open ur mouth to make that comment.....go to anambra state as a case study and see millionaires who made their fortune in Nnewi and onitsha without even stepping out of the east..there are many igbos who prefer to stay @ home like enugu peeps,owerri,aba..etc....please stop insinuating.....igbos are virtually everywhere....

REALLY? THEN WHAT STOP THE EBO FROM TROOPING TO ANAMBRA (DUBAI OF AFRICA )? WHY LAGOS=SOUTH WEST THEY ALL RUSH DOWN TO SURVIVE? PORTHARCOURT IS THERE TO SURVIVE......

I DON'T SEE WHAT WILL MAKE LAGOS CITIZENS TO LEAVE LAGOS AND HUSTLE IN ANOTHER STATE APART FROM GOVERNMENT APPOINTMENT
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
PenSniper:

If you were not a buffoon, would you say a man who lost a state election holds the region to ransom ?
is this how ur parents trained you? So much for sophistication.....so who is the primitive buffoon now?

2 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
smallJagaban:

REALLY? THEN WHAT STOP THE EBO FROM TROOPING TO ANAMBRA (DUBAI OF AFRICA )? WHY LAGOS=SOUTH WEST THEY ALL RUSH DOWN TO SURVIVE? PORTHARCOURT IS THERE TO SURVIVE......

I DON'T SEE WHAT WILL MAKE LAGOS CITIZENS TO LEAVE LAGOS AND HUSTLE IN ANOTHER STATE APART FROM GOVERNMENT APPOINTMENT
mr man....I don't need to tell u that igbos have large populations in the key states of the federation....kano,abuja,lagos and PH....lagos indigenes are not traders.....u don't expert them to be trading in government positions hence the need to travel to other states doesn't arise....the people of enugu and imo state are predominantly civil servants....that's why most of the traders are from anambra state.....the hausas deal on live stock and agricultural produce hence their movement from one state to another....they have a need to fulfil and offer.....they sell meat,tomatoes and so on....the igbos do business.....when they see a need they fill it up.....I don't see why u should be full of ur self because there are many igbos in lagos.....the igbos in kano are almost the size of the population lagos and abuja...so what's ur point...u need to travel outside the south west for you to be more exposed....I guess gowon created the NYSC because of people like u

8 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Extractor101: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bigot and tribalist everywhere....
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by oduaboy1: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
meccuno:
nobody dragged you into anything.....the post was about an igbo man who entered the forbes list which wasn't a way to ridicule any tribe and all of a sudden tribalist came out from no where......I get confused when there is a post about igbos and the only people who come out to cause trouble are ur people......I haven't seen a ss man attack even the northerner......why must it be you guys?
Go and reread the op's post and see the way he was downplaying the billionaires from other ethnic group,making it sound as if they didn't work for their money.In his myopic mind na only ibo man sweat for his money.The others were given on a platter of gold,....rubbish

1 Like

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by OneNaira6: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
meccuno:

Lmfaooo you're even being nice. The so called "sophisticated" people are the only set of nigeria which 2014 "cities" excluding lagos resemble something stuck in the mid 1800. The only set of Nigerians that sh1t in nylon bags in public places. If they don't have nylon bags, they do it in gutters. Such prominent behavior that even a Lebanese made a comment about it regarding them. The only set of people that rape their own children. The only set of African people where being "baby mamas" is acceptable. The only set of Africans that do juju as if it's in their genes or something. The term backwards, primitive, etc is even an understatement for this people.

7 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by OneNaira6: 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
20 dollars, abandoned property, government doing anything it can to frustrate am and yet 40 years late, they outdoing those people wey come take style milk the country dry. grin grin

Who God bless no man can stop

Anyway, SE igbo una take note kwa. I see una celebrating with Anioma too. If I see any of una open call us "fake igbo" again or rant on how Anioma dislike SE or try to dissociate from SE and all that other BS una rant about on here to attack us, May thunder and he'll fire descend on una

7 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Joehannibal: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
smallJagaban:

A typical yolobaa lunatic!

You can't even make a coherent sentence.
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by mcino: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
raumdeuter:

Its also on record that the greatest agitators for Jonathan to be made substantive president following the death of Yar'Adua were people from the South West.
We would also note that at the forefront for the fight on the Saro Wiwa killings were the people from the South West while we know those who went to wish him "Good morning"
Like Dora Akunyili is from the South West? Dora Akunyili single handedly beat the likes of Andoaka and all those in the cabal, to give the presidency to Goodluck. There are many from the south west in that cabinet, but they never talked. Just to correct your lies that are beginning to assume the shape of the truth.

2 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
OneNaira6:
20 dollars, abandoned property, government doing anything it can to frustrate am and yet 40 years late, they outdoing those people wey come take style milk the country dry. grin grin

Who God bless no man can stop

Anyway, SE igbo una take note kwa. I see una celebrating with Anioma too. If I see any of una open call us "fake igbo" again or rant on how Anioma dislike SE or try to dissociate from SE and all that other BS una rant about on here to attack us, May thunder and he'll fire descend on una

how many times have you seen any southeasterner do so?
Even on this thread, starting from the op to whoever commented last, did you see any comment that looked like that?
If anything, more anioma people should stop the dissociation thing and refrain from saying, " our Igbo is quite different" and shame the other Nigerians that wish it were so... An agbor guy had told me he was not a real Igbo . wonder what their parents teach them sef. You seem to be well brought up in your cultural heritage, but same can't be said for many anioma people especially the youths .
The elderly ones know they are Igbo, the young ones only know they are from delta and that's all. They don't even send tribe sef.

1 Like

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by PenSniper: 12:49am On Nov 21, 2014
meccuno:
is this how ur parents trained you? So much for sophistication.....so who is the primitive buffoon now?

See the result of the training handed down to you by your hairy ancestors -

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 2:30am On Nov 21, 2014
oduaboy1:
Go and reread the op's post and see the way he was downplaying the billionaires from other ethnic group,making it sound as if they didn't work for their money.In his myopic mind na only ibo man sweat for his money.The others were given on a platter of gold,....rubbish
and that's the reason why a whole tribe has to be insulted because he down played other tribes? Then u give him reasons why he is wrong.....must we end up with abuses and curses?
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 2:32am On Nov 21, 2014
PenSniper:

See the result of the training handed down to you by your hairy ancestors -
being abusive doesn't make u hard my guy......it shows how ur level of reasoning is.....because you don't have the intellectual capacity to engage in an argument doesn't mean others have a low I.q like u.....try and learn
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by meccuno: 2:36am On Nov 21, 2014
OneNaira6:

Lmfaooo you're even being nice. The so called "sophisticated" people are the only set of nigeria which 2014 "cities" excluding lagos resemble something stuck in the mid 1800. The only set of Nigerians that sh1t in nylon bags in public places. If they don't have nylon bags, they do it in gutters. Such prominent behavior that even a Lebanese made a comment about it regarding them. The only set of people that rape their own children. The only set of African people where being "baby mamas" is acceptable. The only set of Africans that do juju as if it's in their genes or something. The term backwards, primitive, etc is even an understatement for this people.
I don tire for all these tribal guys.....everyday my tribe is superior than urs......
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Donarozzi: 3:31am On Nov 21, 2014
presher:
most delta igbos are proud igbos,jim ovia and elumelu are pro igbo.dnt mind people that try to create division among igbos

Anioma people of Delta State should be merged with their Igbo brothers in the Eastern Region.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / Andy Uba And His APC Cow (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.