Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires (42861 Views)

Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Okonjo-Iweala On Forbes List Of Most Powerful Women Of 2012 (pix) / Yoruba Man, Hausa Man, But No Biafran, On Forbes List. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by PenSniper: 6:19am On Nov 21, 2014
meccuno:
being abusive doesn't make u hard my guy......it shows how ur level of reasoning is.....because you don't have the intellectual capacity to engage in an argument doesn't mean others have a low I.q like u.....try and learn

Learn from the absurdity of your warped logic ? Thats more like asking a human to learn from a cow. Cows have raw strenght but low brains thats always misapplied. Nay what can a lesson from a beast with uncouth mouth avail someone ?
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by juman(m): 7:15am On Nov 21, 2014
All the so called billionaires in nigeria are government/useless leaders patronage.

They are all fake billionaires.

1 Like

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by smallJagaban: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2014
meccuno:
mr man....I don't need to tell u that igbos have large populations in the key states of the federation....kano,abuja,lagos and PH....lagos indigenes are not traders.....u don't expert them to be trading in government positions hence the need to travel to other states doesn't arise....the people of enugu and imo state are predominantly civil servants....that's why most of the traders are from anambra state.....the hausas deal on live stock and agricultural produce hence their movement from one state to another....they have a need to fulfil and offer.....they sell meat,tomatoes and so on....the igbos do business.....when they see a need they fill it up.....I don't see why u should be full of ur self because there are many igbos in lagos.....the igbos in kano are almost the size of the population lagos and abuja...so what's ur point...u need to travel outside the south west for you to be more exposed....I guess gowon created the NYSC because of people like u

IF EBO HAVE LARGE POPULATION IN KEY STATES IN NIGERIA, HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL REMAIN IN South East REGION?

YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT LAGOS INDIGENES ARE NOT INTO SELLING OF IMPORTED CLOTHES, SHOES, BAG. TRADING DOESN'T INVOLVE ONLY SELLING OF SPARE PARTS......

WHY WOULD I HAVE TO LEAVE MY REGION, WHEN I CAN GET WHAT I NEED THERE IN TERMS OF QUALITATIVE EDUCATION, SOCIAL LIFE, ECONOMY VIABILITY? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN WHERE INDIGENES OF USA, DUBAI, JAPAN PERVADE ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE LIKE THE WAY NIGERIANS WANDER ABOUT ON THE SURFACE OF EARTH

IF YOUR REGION IS FRUITFUL ENOUGH, WHERE WON'T BE NEED TO LEAVE YOUR REGION TO SEARCH FOR GREEN PASTURE...
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by christopher123(m): 12:14am On Nov 22, 2014
smallJagaban:

IF EBO HAVE LARGE POPULATION IN KEY STATES IN NIGERIA, HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL REMAIN IN South East REGION?

YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT LAGOS INDIGENES ARE NOT INTO SELLING OF IMPORTED CLOTHES, SHOES, BAG. TRADING DOESN'T INVOLVE ONLY SELLING OF SPARE PARTS......

WHY WOULD I HAVE TO LEAVE MY REGION, WHEN I CAN GET WHAT I NEED THERE IN TERMS OF QUALITATIVE EDUCATION, SOCIAL LIFE, ECONOMY VIABILITY? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN WHERE INDIGENES OF USA, DUBAI, JAPAN PERVADE ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE LIKE THE WAY NIGERIANS WANDER ABOUT ON THE SURFACE OF EARTH

IF YOUR REGION IS FRUITFUL ENOUGH, WHERE WON'T BE NEED TO LEAVE YOUR REGION TO SEARCH FOR GREEN PASTURE...

LETS FACE IT...YOU GUYS ARE COWARDS BRITISH FRENCH CHINESE ARE TAKING OVER GLOBAL MARKET AND IGBOS ARE TAKING OVER AFRICAN MARKETS NAY NIGERIAN MARKET...ITD CALLED GLOBALIZATION...NO VENTURE NO SUCCESS

WE CANT BE CLANISH LIKE U

BESIDE THAT LAGOS IS ONLY FORMER NIG CAPITAL NOT YORUBAS

YOU FOUGHT FOR ONE NIGERIA

HERE IT IS ON A PLATTER

WE HAV NOT STARTED YET

4 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by christopher123(m): 12:19am On Nov 22, 2014
PenSniper:

They will celebrate until they fall into boiling water. They are such bunch of primitive and archaic tribe that their attitudes do amaze me.

Ibos have started writing nsibidi even then your fathers where nude

Igbos have developed republicanism where ur been ruled by some gambari and benins

Now do ur research

3 Likes

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by christopher123(m): 12:32am On Nov 22, 2014
Blackvampire:

you are the biggets fool ever who told you they are not igbos becos they are from delta right let me tell you and listen gud am ndokwa kwale to be precise and we are all igbos if you dont knw another name for delta north is igbos....even our neighbors knw heck go and ask urohobo or ijaws even your itsekiri brothers knows we are igbos ....i laugh at fools who says aniomans are not igbos such ignorance

Ogo m....kedu

You gave him a classic

Dalu
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by PenSniper: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2014
christopher123:

Ibos have started writing nsibidi even then your fathers where nude

Igbos have developed republicanism where ur been ruled by some gambari and benins

Now do ur research

It reflects in your grammar and shallow knowledge displayed here.
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by christopher123(m): 1:06am On Nov 22, 2014
PenSniper:

It reflects in your grammar and shallow knowledge displayed here.

Oh ...he is hurt

The truth hurts

Now go and tell ur governor to build you a toilet
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by smallJagaban: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2014
christopher123:

LETS FACE IT...YOU GUYS ARE COWARDS BRITISH FRENCH CHINESE ARE TAKING OVER GLOBAL MARKET AND IGBOS ARE TAKING OVER AFRICAN MARKETS NAY NIGERIAN MARKET...ITD CALLED GLOBALIZATION...NO VENTURE NO SUCCESS

WE CANT BE CLANISH LIKE U

BESIDE THAT LAGOS IS ONLY FORMER NIG CAPITAL NOT YORUBAS

YOU FOUGHT FOR ONE NIGERIA

HERE IT IS ON A PLATTER

WE HAV NOT STARTED YET

WHICH AFRICA MARKET ARE THE EBO TAKING OVER? I KNOW OF CHINA, USA, JAPAN, CANADA PRODUCING OF PHONES, CARS, ELECTRONICS.... TELL ME WHAT EBO ARE PRODUCING AND EXPORTING TO AFRICA COUNTRIES, EUROPE AT LARGE?
TRADING OF SPARE PARTS, PIRATED MATERIALS IS NOT BUSINESS BUT TO EARN A LIVING SO AS NOT TO DIE OF HUNGER......

FORMER NIGERIA CAPITAL THAT HAS YORUBA STATES AS HER NEIGHBOURING STATES, GOVERNED BY YORUBA..

WHEN FASHOLA DEPORTED YOUR PEOPLE WHY DID YOUR PEOPLE FOCUS ON YORUBA NOT ON HAUSA OR IJAW BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT THEY (DEPORTEES) WERE DEPORTED FROM YORUBA LAND...
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by christopher123(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2014
smallJagaban:

WHICH AFRICA MARKET ARE THE EBO TAKING OVER? I KNOW OF CHINA, USA, JAPAN, CANADA PRODUCING OF PHONES, CARS, ELECTRONICS.... TELL ME WHAT EBO ARE PRODUCING AND EXPORTING TO AFRICA COUNTRIES, EUROPE AT LARGE?
TRADING OF SPARE PARTS, PIRATED MATERIALS IS NOT BUSINESS BUT TO EARN A LIVING SO AS NOT TO DIE OF HUNGER......

FORMER NIGERIA CAPITAL THAT HAS YORUBA STATES AS HER NEIGHBOURING STATES, GOVERNED BY YORUBA..

WHEN FASHOLA DEPORTED YOUR PEOPLE WHY DID YOUR PEOPLE FOCUS ON YORUBA NOT ON HAUSA OR IJAW BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT THEY (DEPORTEES) WERE DEPORTED FROM YORUBA LAND...

Bla bla bla

Then stop crying..we are here to run ur things so live wit it...

Cry me atlantic ocean
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by smallJagaban: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2014
christopher123:

Bla bla bla

Then stop crying..we are here to run ur things so live wit it...

Cry me atlantic ocean

WHICH THINGS?
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by emmysoftyou: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2014
azzima:
abi o. Until we start killing and lynching them , they won't listen. You keep telling your host that you are landlord, it will be Rwanda all over again. This is the major reasons igbos are killed everywhere in the north. They cannot keep their fat mouth shut. REMEMBER that the killing fields will be opened one day. A 5 years old knows that u cannot taunt your host anywhere in the world but these ungrateful foreigners called biafrans cannot learn from history
am happy yu know we re biafrans,it show that biafrans is popular nd recognised..
tell ur mama ,tell ur papa,to start makin odua republic to be popular like d brave biafrans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by emmysoftyou: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Oment5:
Typical yo-robber man with his cave and pretending mentality.
Can you prove that igbos are killed everywhere in the north?
Can you also prove that Yo-robber people are spared each time there is religious riot in the north?
Just keep on deceiving yourself, while the north keep on slaughtering your brothers and sisters in their abode.
Just like I told the guy up there, you people are always happy when iGbos are among the victims of bad circumstances, you smellos won't mind the number of your tribes men that was affected in the circumstances so far 1or2 igbo men is affected.

Cretinous smellos.
Awon dingbats grin
guy the yoruba kip mentioning slaughterin,killings.etc. Guy we ve weapons wit us too.
if they re killin us,hw come we re nt reducing?
igbo is the 2nd largest population in kano nd north apart frm indigenes
igbo is the 2nd largest population in lagos nd west apart frm indigene too.
we dominated the east ,west,and north..

If u think they re killin us then make us reduce in numbersgrin
becos our population is larger and even outside the world we dominated.cheesy
God had given us dominion over all tribes ...
In equitorial guinea,igbo is an indigene there and recognised as official language there..
Igbos re glorifying the world..
nairaland wil be boring without igbo.
or do u c much of hausa or ijaw here.
It s either igbo re the one commentin nd posting..

dnt wory,very soon,the yoruba wil miss us if nigeria baulkanize..
i remain faithful to the entire igbo land cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by PenSniper: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2014
christopher123:

Oh ...he is hurt

The truth hurts

Now go and tell ur governor to build you a toilet
:

What shows a hurt in my post if you were not a dunce who simply copies other peoples' words not minding its irrelivance to the issue at that. A moronic fool with a low cognitive reasoning. So the yardstick to measure your governor's performance is to build toilets for you to discourage you from street defication. Goes to show your depraved state of life.
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by christopher123(m): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2014
PenSniper:
:

What shows a hurt in my post if you were not a dunce who simply copies other peoples' words not minding its irrelivance to the issue at that. A moronic fool with a low cognitive reasoning. So the yardstick to measure your governor's performance is to build toilets for you to discourage you from street defication. Goes to show your depraved state of life.

Are you done......

Now go and do owo mi da
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by PenSniper: 3:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
christopher123:

Are you done......

Now go and do owo mi da

I bet thats what your forefathers bequeathed to you at Aguleri and thats why you are adept at it. Make sure that you hand it over as a legacy to your children.
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by christopher123(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
PenSniper:

I bet thats what your forefathers bequeathed to you at Aguleri and thats why you are adept at it. Make sure that you hand it over as a legacy to your children.

how much did u make at ur

owo mi da paroles
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Twistaray(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
smallJagaban:

Guy you get time o

Igbo are naturally stupid and lack manners dont be surprise at all after all they people with no origin hence why they are slave to every tribe in nigeria including their newest master SS.
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ayekotoo:

Apart from The Sun, all other firms are either pack up or running at loss. olodo! Orji Kalu had saved from the coffers of Abia state even if he doesnt work till he dies

really slok shipping running at loss.....
http://www.slokshipping.com/news/?p=2
slok is d largest indigenous company dat own and manage its fleet...he didn't start doing badly because he dabbled into politics..
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Scholes007(m): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Orji kalu rather buys more private jets with embezzled Abia state money than to set up manufacturing company in Abia. Gullible people
he has some manufacturing factories in abia state like Neya nigeria limited(an aba based scrap processing factory which bought optimum metal and alloys limited aba), slok vegetable oil aba, slok paper factory aba( also prints daily sun papers)
>>> all in sun house alaoji, along port harcourt road aba @emmysoftyou

1 Like

Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by specco(m): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: More South-East Billionaires Listed On Forbes List Of Billionaires by Scholes007(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ayekotoo:

Apart from The Sun, all other firms are either pack up or running at loss. olodo! Orji Kalu had saved from the coffers of Abia state even if he doesnt work till he dies
my friend non of his investment is packing up or running on loss. I dont know why you guys like talking about what you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP To APC: Explain Why Patience Jonathan Was Humiliated At PH Airport / Breaking!! Darkness Engulf Some Parts Of Nigeria / Tinubu Reacts To Reports On Rumoured Bid For Presidency In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.