Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. (47807 Views)

Nigerians Rescued During Last Military Operation In Yobe (Photo) / Borno Residents Commend Military Operation / 30 soldiers feared dead in Military Operation to liberate Gwoza. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by superstar3: 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
I pray Nigerian Army will not sleep and allow the insurgents to regroup for another rounds of attack.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by zulyadainmusa: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ask government is this be true?
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by MNDY(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
And how about Atiku's neglected military recruitment suggestion of those brutal, formidable civilian hunters employed by an emir who succeeded in using them to chase Boko-Haram members from a captured town
-----------------
I heard the hunters are certified "bad guys"! Spiritually loaded and using mere crude weapons of bow & arrow, cutlass, etc! E go make serious sense if dem join military fa! Or is the military a work ordered to be devoid of spiritual techniques?
-----------------
I do not support diabolic means, but in some cases, an evil you use to confront another evil can be fair YOU KNOW? As far as I'm concerned, if Boko-Haram begin clash with people wey dey dissapear & re-appear, gun nor dey enter, knife nor dey enter, fire nor dey burn, etc, I swear dem (Boko-Haram) go fall!
-----------------
However, what was emphatically criticised was Atiku dolling out money (and perhaps weapons) to them in praises! As mere civilians, they may tend to use them for other ulterior motives! RECRUIT THEM PLEASE!
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by tinydev56: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
What are these people still doing with AKs, compared to the firepower they ceased from BH.....they need this pple needs MACs, FMs......stae of the art weapons....I taya for nigerian army o.
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by realnas(m): 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cubeet2:
That MRAP truck is an American Made anti ambush vehicle. So it was brought from America.
But America should also sell that Almighty Cobra attack helicopter to us na
sorry to bust ur balls buddy but that mrap is called the bigfoot mrap made in china by poly tecnology and for d cobras if our govt is serious they can purchase the mi 35 hind which is far more deadly than d over hyped and old cobra helicopter
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by teehrt: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kcxee:
these soldiers that I am seeing don't appear combatant ready. They are hanging like a team of inspector assigned to check the scene after d incident....
Abeg stop deceiving naija pips!
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by SenatorJames(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
donphilopus:

Hypocrite, are you indirectly accepting that Saharareporters does not report unconfirmed information?! I thought you'd attack them as usual! Whether you like it or not, Saharareporters remains the best thing to have happened to Nigeria when it comes to reporting authentic news!
Leave the guy alone and lets encourage and celebrate our troops as the make progress.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Totfulguy: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
TechRev:
Bokoharam committing Haram. That laptop and phone na product of arabic education??

They are a bunch of blood thirsty, and clueless bigots who will soon meet their Waterloo. One day, they and their sponsors will get war weary. Bleeep them!

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by liyalla(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
I taught this war was againt humans not alliance or super heroes. Because these sizes of gun don't look decent at all. "Unsafe at any speed"

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by aauwalu80: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
plz this mad ppl shuld. stop using our God for manupulating Nigerians. Also they shuld Knw that if if is if another if cannot be if. they used Gun instead of knife, they used laptop instead of cuttless, they used Big. Big cars instead of Horse and camel they callect big big salary. they kill cristian, they also massively kills Muslims. Finally call them selv. muslims. Allh ya isa! we really don't knw ths in Islm evn our propt. PBUH seat dwn peacfully. with critian evn if u ar not convrtd. (its thr on islmic history) and any muslm who doen't belief in jisus is not a true muslm(its thr. on our book)
ths animal they ar nothin but terror kill thm all. kill thm Gud Nigerian soldrs. they ar cockroch.
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by MrDoGood(m): 5:03am On Nov 21, 2014
nairalandist:
When will they stop this chase-me-I-chase-you approach? It's really not helping things. Before you know it, Boko Haram may capture another town and chase the outnumbered soldiers there. . . And then the Army will gather other soldiers and chase them back!
Seriously, this is mediocrity at the highest level.

Why is the Nigerian Army wasting the lives of poor civilians in the North east when they know too well that they need more hands? Why isn't the NA recruiting more? Imagine the video shared by Sahara reporters showing 1 Nigerian Soldier to about 50 Boko haram men and he still managed to survive. It's when Soldiers aren't enough that they flee the battle ground. They are outnumbered by Boko Haram! The Nigerian Military should stop pocketing security budgets and recruit young and able bodied men. Boko haram isn't better equipped than the army, they aren't even as well fed as the army, their strength is in their numbers!

just relax and watch . na so film dey be
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by viktuur(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2014
halamadrid8:
I still have fond memories of Girei,Hong,Song,Kwanamanja,Madagali,Mubi,Michicka,Askira Uba,,,,,all places where I've done some engineering work some years back.They're all linked by one very long often lonely road that leads all the way to Gwoza and beyond to Maiduguri,,,,hence the BH guys could manouvre and hide for so long(not minding the not so small matter of sabotage from within NA ranks)

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,VICTORIA ACCERTA
did u work with CPG, NID. or TAP
....?
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by Purity1st: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Flank dem all coursed are u boko haram enemies of peace

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by UTEWUOJO: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2014
What are we doing with de pictures?
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by tecmon: 11:36am On Nov 21, 2014
God is answering our prayers,babylon is fallen !
Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by happydays1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
kudos to GEJ! a birthday victory! this n many reason a y i must not fail to get my PVC n lineup n stamp my thumb for him come 2015.

1 Like

Re: DHQ Releases Photos Of Military Operation To Liberate Gombi, Pelia And Hong. by juliavasa5: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2014
The pictures here are from the military operations in Gombi, Pelia and Hong in Adamawa State, where the Nigerian troops mercilessly dealt with the terrorists with the recovery of the towns as well as their destroyed vehicles, hideouts, weapons and ammunitions. While some of the terrorists have been captured alive others were killed in the operation. The Nigerian troops too could be seen in action.
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP Rallies In Rivers: Compare Pictures / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman / APC Presidential Aspirants In War Of Campaign Posters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.